Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can not stand Hannah and those faces she makes! I used to think she was likeable.
I agree. I think she thinks she is so cute but she isn’t. The open mouth yawns off she and her mother show they have no manners

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. I think she thinks she is so cute but she isn’t. The open mouth yawns off she and her mother show they have no manners
Manners seem to be sadly lacking - rarely a ‘please’ or ‘thank you.’ 🤨

Reactions: 5
All I know is that they (as in Val and Hannah) don't deserve Marlow's friendship. She literally is an angel for not only taking Jess off their hands but also the two dogs AND filming the whole thing. At this point, I'm not sure if she is even getting paid (I think we've discussed that she might be their respite person), but even if she is, whatever she makes is not enough.

Also, I continue to be amazed at how much more well-behaved Jess and the dogs are around her. She is somehow soft-spoken but stern enough to get her point across when she needs to with Jess. She seems like she has a very calming energy that relaxes everyone around her.

Reactions: 8
All I know is that they (as in Val and Hannah) don't deserve Marlow's friendship. She literally is an angel for not only taking Jess off their hands but also the two dogs AND filming the whole thing. At this point, I'm not sure if she is even getting paid (I think we've discussed that she might be their respite person), but even if she is, whatever she makes is not enough.

Also, I continue to be amazed at how much more well-behaved Jess and the dogs are around her. She is somehow soft-spoken but stern enough to get her point across when she needs to with Jess. She seems like she has a very calming energy that relaxes everyone around her.
Marlow is awesome with Jess. She probably only makes like $12/hr working with her. I know personal care assistants make peanuts.

Reactions: 3
Do they feed into Jess’ obsessions? I know they can help calm anxiety but if they become harmful or keep a person from moving forward, they become detrimental.

Reactions: 9
Another “thankful Thursday” aka “take advantage Thursday”. Last week it was so much better with bad daddy opening and handing things one at a time to her and she listens so much better to him. But nope Val stopped that right away and Jessica is back to being hyper and super grabby and throwing things to the side that weren’t what she wanted. Notice how Val would open a card to read and right away Jessica is grabbing the card and feeling for a gift card or money then realizes it’s not there and on to the next thing before Val is done reading it. Awful. They have one of their brainwashed followers with them from another country poor girl doesn’t know any better she must think all Americans are greedy and selfish

Do they feed into Jess’ obsessions? I know they can help calm anxiety but if they become harmful or keep a person from moving forward, they become detrimental.
Absolutely they feed into her obsessions. She’s obsessed with keeley which should’ve never gotten this far poor lady is obligated every week to talk to her then if she can’t Jessica pulls a huge fit. Also the card collection and cds should’ve been stopped a long time ago no need to have that many. They especially give in to her food obsession and not sharing at all. Jessica runs that house everyone has to tiptoe around her moods. What a sucky way to live but Val created that life

Oh my. I've just watched the video with their friend whos arrived.im assuming a follower. And the mess in Campbell's house !!! I'd want to get stuck in and get unpacked and things put away.but Val and Hannah are wandering about with not a care in the world.how long before Campbell realises hes made a massive mistake?.very soon I think. I don't think I've ever saw such a needy greedy and bad mannered person like i see in Jessica.

• Heart
Oh my. I've just watched the video with their friend whos arrived.im assuming a follower. And the mess in Campbell's house !!! I'd want to get stuck in and get unpacked and things put away.but Val and Hannah are wandering about with not a care in the world.how long before Campbell realises hes made a massive mistake?.very soon I think. I don't think I've ever saw such a needy greedy and bad mannered person like i see in Jessica.
I’ve just watched it too and I found the whole thing really weird, including the comments - now they have people asking to come and spend a weekend with them too. 😂

• Wow
Puzzling why Augustina a 27 yr old young woman would get so consumed with this train wreck family ? Maybe she’s Hannah friend 🤔

Reactions: 6
Puzzling why Augustina a 27 yr old young woman would get so consumed with this train wreck family ? Maybe she’s Hannah friend 🤔
I also find it so very strange. Shes travelled on her own to stay with a family shes never met. They all treated her like a long lost daughter.its just all very unsettling. And why? They have lots of crispin followers? But surely they dnt all come to their home? Nope. Something just very odd.

Augustine is going to become the next adult for Jessica to boss around like her slave and obsess over and also repeat constantly what are you going to get me. So pathetic

Augustine really seems sweet. Maybe she just a truly kind soul. Just of all families she could of picked one better then these greedy imbeciles. So many kids and others in need it just seems like such a waste. You have a family who quits being productive to society just to beg from others with kind hearts. They are in a situation now they can both return to work and show they have some morals. But instead they’ll use Jessica as there circus freak show to exploit to make money. I think they need laws to shut all these sites down who use anyones disability for profit. It’s one thing if it’s done educational purposes but this definitely isn’t the case.

Another “thankful Thursday” aka “take advantage Thursday”. Last week it was so much better with bad daddy opening and handing things one at a time to her and she listens so much better to him. But nope Val stopped that right away and Jessica is back to being hyper and super grabby and throwing things to the side that weren’t what she wanted. Notice how Val would open a card to read and right away Jessica is grabbing the card and feeling for a gift card or money then realizes it’s not there and on to the next thing before Val is done reading it. Awful. They have one of their brainwashed followers with them from another country poor girl doesn’t know any better she must think all Americans are greedy and selfish

Absolutely they feed into her obsessions. She’s obsessed with keeley which should’ve never gotten this far poor lady is obligated every week to talk to her then if she can’t Jessica pulls a huge fit. Also the card collection and cds should’ve been stopped a long time ago no need to have that many. They especially give in to her food obsession and not sharing at all. Jessica runs that house everyone has to tiptoe around her moods. What a sucky way to live but Val created that life
I think Campbell will put a end to her nonsense. He’s use to his own space and a tidy home. I know at first he thinks great family, meals and settling down after divorcing 15 yrs ago. But I don’t think it will take him long to realize why they divorced and that sometimes being alone isn’t a bad thing. Maybe he needs to get all there lazy butts into CrossFit. But then that will take away from his escape from them .

Maybe this all could work out for Val and Bad Daddy if they got Hannah to move out and Jessica into a adult apartment program.

Last edited:
Someone certainly needs to put an end to the nonsense! Augustina was kind enough to bring Jessica a gift, which Jessica practically snatched out of her hand and, unless I missed it, once again didn’t say thanks. As a mum to a daughter with autism and other special needs, I can speak from experience and there is absolutely no excuse for rudeness. I have taught my daughter from a very young age to be polite and so it is now second nature for her to say ‘please’ and ’thank you’ and to use other manners as appropriate. I was looking forward to following this family to learn from them, but I now realise I could teach them a few things (not blowing my own trumpet). 😜 Maybe it’s just me but it winds me up when I Jess sitting in the front of the car while her grandmother sits in the back - I would not allow my daughter to do that, even if her Gran was ok with it. Jess needs to be taught to show some respect and to understand that she is not the Queen Bee. I realise that we are all different and that not everyone will agree with my point of view, but I see so many things that I would love to see change in Jessica’s life as she is becoming quite unlikeable and it is not her fault. 😏

• Heart

Jessica didn’t even greet their guest; she has zero manners

Augustine is going to become the next adult for Jessica to boss around like her slave and obsess over and also repeat constantly what are you going to get me. So pathetic
Augustina was hardly there when Jessica asked for her presents. Someone should get this selfish person in line. My kids would never have been able to act like this

I also find it so very strange. Shes travelled on her own to stay with a family shes never met. They all treated her like a long lost daughter.its just all very unsettling. And why? They have lots of crispin followers? But surely they dnt all come to their home? Nope. Something just very odd.
The whole thing is weird. Also, where did Hannah get those ultra ugly drawn on eyebrows?

Last edited:
Did anyone else hear Jessica say, “stepmother Shannon”?

Disney, New York, new fence oh my!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else hear Jessica say, “stepmother Shannon”?

Disney, New York, new fence oh my!
Shes mentioned a step sister before as well.so strange. Was Campbell married again after him and Val divorced? What is their fascination with Disney?

Reactions: 2
Disney again. And a house not even unpacked. Is it just Jessica Augistina val and Hannah? Did Campbell not go ?.all I have to say is they must be making a huge amount of money from this.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Disney again. And a house not even unpacked. Is it just Jessica Augistina val and Hannah? Did Campbell not go ?.all I have to say is they must be making a huge amount of money from this.
Maybe they’re hoping Campbell will have it done for them by the time they get back! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.