Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure I watched thru someone else’s crispy membership that I know but NO I would never pay for it

Reactions: 1
Sad that they allowed her to manipulate them out of fear of her tantrums. Jessica could do so much more and have such a better quality of life. They recently put up a old video of her shopping and you can see how much better she use to be. They are enablers but I think now it’s worse because she’s their money ticket. It’s actually borderline abuse to do what they do. They are robbing her of a life she deserves.
I thought she seemed alot better then too!

Back peddling again!!
Piss off some crispies Val?!?!?

Why would it take a whole team of people to read EVERY comment daily? My guess is they fear people telling what a crock this all is!!

Last edited:
Yes ole Val was back peddling hard and fast. I noticed that she still wants to blame others. An apology would have seemed appropriate. She only did it to benefit herself.

I broke down and watched all of Greedy Thursday mostly cuz I was bored. It was so hard to sit through the whole thing was so nauseating.

One thing that bugs me is they are never set up and ready to start the live. Just like when they cook, they never have what they need and so chaotic.

They went on and on about how happy Jess was. She is always happy when getting free crap.

You can tell she is being coached. At one point Jess whispered to Val. "I didn't start talking about.." Val cut her off and said "your doing fine". Another time Jess was begging and Vall just stopped and stared at her.

So the dog ate another sock! Just too damn lazy to pick up their socks. They really need a Chrispy to come and clean their nasty house. Oh and it was her favorite Disney socks. Boo hoo! It's ok for her to beg though. I'm calling it now. next week she will get a ton of socks. She seemed more upset about the socks than the dog.

Someone commented that she liked to collect cards but was unable to do so now. I am assuming for financial reasons. This would have been a good opportunity to say we can send you some or buy you some. Nope Val doesn't give a tit about anyone.

I don't think I can watch anymore Greedy Thursdays!

Reactions: 4
I understood her explanation and regret that she feels she needs to explain herself to people who feel they have the right to judge her or have nothing better to do than be snarky. I guess it’s part and parcel of being online but I give her credit. I trumy can’t believe why people watch or follow others just to find fault. Must have miserable lives

• Wow
  • Haha
I understood her explanation and regret that she feels she needs to explain herself to people who feel they have the right to judge her or have nothing better to do than be snarky. I guess it’s part and parcel of being online but I give her credit. I trumy can’t believe why people watch or follow others just to find fault. Must have miserable lives
Welcome Crispy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now more than ever!!! Val, pack up cards, coloring books, caryons, and dolls. If it costs too much to mail, there must be a central location that will send things to Poland or Romania for all those kids in shelters etc. With the war in Ukraine, PLEASE, give some of those collections to people in need.
Shame on all of you if you keep that stuff for yourselves.

Reactions: 6
I understood her explanation and regret that she feels she needs to explain herself to people who feel they have the right to judge her or have nothing better to do than be snarky.
I'm curious why you went to the trouble of making an account to specifically single out the people on here when the majority (if not all) of the people who were upset with Val and left comments on the original Q&A video were fans of their channel/Crispies. They even said so in their responses that they love the family and didn't mean for the "patient" comments to be taken negatively. Val had to make that video explaining herself as a form of damage control or risk losing supporters who felt like they'd been berated for no reason. None of it had to do with any of the people on here.

Not a crispy. Just amused at the level of hate for someone you don’t know.
Just to be clear, I don't hate Val, Hannah, Jessica or Marlow. I honestly have a lot of compassion and empathy for them all. I'm sure being a caregiver 24/7 is very challenging. I'm also sure it is very challenging for Jessica, too. Living with a disability is not easy. HOWEVER, what I do hate is how they don't make Jessica have any accountability for her behavior. I hate how they have given up trying to teach her life skills such as brushing her hair or taking a shower. I also hate how they beg for money and gifts on their social media platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I say this with sincerity. If you don’t like what they do, why continue to engage? It’s their business and it serves no useful purpose to be critical of them. It’s petty and not accomplishing anything What urge does it fulfill to cast judgment or is it just some form of gossip or virtue signaling.

Good point. It not a good use of my time. I’m sorry I found this site during a search. It’s mean spirited. Best of luck

Yes ole Val was back peddling hard and fast. I noticed that she still wants to blame others. An apology would have seemed appropriate. She only did it to benefit herself.

I broke down and watched all of Greedy Thursday mostly cuz I was bored. It was so hard to sit through the whole thing was so nauseating.

One thing that bugs me is they are never set up and ready to start the live. Just like when they cook, they never have what they need and so chaotic.

They went on and on about how happy Jess was. She is always happy when getting free crap.

You can tell she is being coached. At one point Jess whispered to Val. "I didn't start talking about.." Val cut her off and said "your doing fine". Another time Jess was begging and Vall just stopped and stared at her.

So the dog ate another sock! Just too damn lazy to pick up their socks. They really need a Chrispy to come and clean their nasty house. Oh and it was her favorite Disney socks. Boo hoo! It's ok for her to beg though. I'm calling it now. next week she will get a ton of socks. She seemed more upset about the socks than the dog.

Someone commented that she liked to collect cards but was unable to do so now. I am assuming for financial reasons. This would have been a good opportunity to say we can send you some or buy you some. Nope Val doesn't give a tit about anyone.

I don't think I can watch anymore Greedy Thursdays!
They are so tedious.Why spend money on a stranger.She only cares about the playing cards and gift cards.

Now more than ever!!! Val, pack up cards, coloring books, caryons, and dolls. If it costs too much to mail, there must be a central location that will send things to Poland or Romania for all those kids in shelters etc. With the war in Ukraine, PLEASE, give some of those collections to people in need.
Shame on all of you if you keep that stuff for yourselves.
Most would be shoved into drawers to collect dust.

Last edited:
Can somebody point me in the direction of a video where Jessica is throwing a temper tantrum just because she can? I’ve been watching them for a few months now and I don’t recall seeing anything really bad 🤔
Look for the one of Hair Cut and Jessica telling her mom to shut up and go away. Her eyes look evil

Reactions: 2
"Good morning good ones and BAD ONES" 😜
Good morning to you too bitchy Val!
I sure wish I could afford to buy a swimming pool and not go to work!
You might just be the bad one Val!

Did anyone catch that we don't see tantrums or 'fits' because Val is a pro at "managing" them? (Don't hurt ur arm patting yourself on the back, Val!) Teachers do this daily - With more than one child. And still make time to teach!
So if Val is so good at managing the bad behavior 24/7, wouldn't Jess be having these bad behaviors while she's with other people when Val isn't around?!? We know Jess spends time away from Val during the week.

Attachments

Last edited:

Did anyone catch that we don't see tantrums or 'fits' because Val is a pro at "managing" them? (Don't hurt ur arm patting yourself on the back, Val!) Teachers do this daily - With more than one child. And still make time to teach!
So if Val is so good at managing the bad behavior 24/7, wouldn't Jess be having these bad behaviors while she's with other people when Val isn't around?!? We know Jess spends time away from Val during the week.
I seriously doubt they are buying the swimming pool. That would be the Crispy Cult.

Of course she had to video Jess in pajamas and no bra. Cuz that is the way Bitchy Val works. Let me piss off the Tattle Tales some more at the expense of my daughter.

I seriously doubt they are buying the swimming pool. That would be the Crispy Cult.

Of course she had to video Jess in pajamas and no bra. Cuz that is the way Bitchy Val works. Let me piss off the Tattle Tales some more at the expense of my daughter.
Yes, I figured that...that small group that she "trusts" (suckers) 🥴. Same ones who bought part of a new deck & probably a new vehicle.

I'd like a swimming pool, new vehicle & a trip to Disney! I've never had any of those. I even work every day.
Will you be my Crispie?🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

I noticed the greeting in the video. Did you also hear her say they like to take suggestions and try them out? Well we’ve made a few suggestions you should try out but so far haven’t seen you take us up on any of them.

Yes, I figured that...that small group that she "trusts" (suckers) 🥴. Same ones who bought part of a new deck & probably a new vehicle.

I'd like a swimming pool, new vehicle & a trip to Disney! I've never had any of those. I even work every day.
Will you be my Crispie?🤪
LOL we all need a Crispie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.