Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Someone certainly needs to put an end to the nonsense! Augustina was kind enough to bring Jessica a gift, which Jessica practically snatched out of her hand and, unless I missed it, once again didn’t say thanks. As a mum to a daughter with autism and other special needs, I can speak from experience and there is absolutely no excuse for rudeness. I have taught my daughter from a very young age to be polite and so it is now second nature for her to say ‘please’ and ’thank you’ and to use other manners as appropriate. I was looking forward to following this family to learn from them, but I now realise I could teach them a few things (not blowing my own trumpet). 😜 Maybe it’s just me but it winds me up when I Jess sitting in the front of the car while her grandmother sits in the back - I would not allow my daughter to do that, even if her Gran was ok with it. Jess needs to be taught to show some respect and to understand that she is not the Queen Bee. I realise that we are all different and that not everyone will agree with my point of view, but I see so many things that I would love to see change in Jessica’s life as she is becoming quite unlikeable and it is not her fault. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

grammy1955

Chatty Member
I understood her explanation and regret that she feels she needs to explain herself to people who feel they have the right to judge her or have nothing better to do than be snarky. I guess it’s part and parcel of being online but I give her credit. I trumy can’t believe why people watch or follow others just to find fault. Must have miserable lives
Welcome Crispy!

• Haha

misty.

VIP Member
Oh my. I've just watched the video with their friend whos arrived.im assuming a follower. And the mess in Campbell's house !!! I'd want to get stuck in and get unpacked and things put away.but Val and Hannah are wandering about with not a care in the world.how long before Campbell realises hes made a massive mistake?.very soon I think. I don't think I've ever saw such a needy greedy and bad mannered person like i see in Jessica.

• Heart

Twiddle

Chatty Member
I can’t with these Disney videos so much wrong and so much just unbelievable. What is wrong with these people nothing about Jess’s behavior is cute or adorable. Honestly just really really sad! First I don’t care what arrangements were made Marlow should be there not Augustina bottom line! Are you kidding they have to push her everywhere and now she has to sit there with an umbrella are you kidding right now? Poor baby might get too much sun it’s called a hat and sunblock. She is constantly stuffing her face I don’t know where this fear of not having enough and don’t give me 20 years ago at a school! This family has more excuses than the entire autistic community! So because Jess wants to go until midnight no one else has a say cause the poor thing will start to have anxiety. Val really does deserve this for the rest of her life this is all of her doing and anyone else staying on that crazy train is wasting their lives! To crispies this is Jess’s world and you all are just living there. Rant over

Also I would love to say I have an 18 year old autistic son who is kind polite respectful and caring towards other people. I would be so mortified if his behavior was like this
Agree 100%! I can’t stand how they make excuses for Jess - having special needs is no excuse whatsoever for her behaviour. She has clearly not been taught as a child because, if she had, things like sharing and manners would be second nature now as an adult. Like you, I would be mortified if my autistic daughter behaved like she does! Yet all these people commenting on how amazing she is, blah blah - can they not see what we see? Some of them respond very nastily to even the slightest hint of criticism, even if a genuine question has been asked. It’s ridiculous! 😝

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
N
I believe that Hannah’s role is to run the website and subscription model which is probably from the income they get from the site. The caretaker funding most likely comes from state Medicaid funding bill high is HIGHLY regulated and monitored. In general it is much less expensive for the state to pay a family member to be the caregiver than pay for placement or other state programs. It saves the state money. They have to be certified by the state at least annually to determine eligibility for services. Instead of thinking they are doing something wrong, it’s likely Jessica has achieved an improved level of functioning since this has been in place.

Who knows. Maybe she had two boyfriends and one was abusive … she was 17. I’m not 100% sure why it matters. Kind of their business right?
Not when you choose to put your life on social media. It's everyone's business.

Reactions: 7

rbooth61

VIP Member
Just curious how this whole thing will play out moving in with Bad Daddy ? First Val could always use poor single mom raising disabled daughter. So Crispies felt the need to send money and gifts. Also Jessica is use to running the show and not having to share Val. I remember just last week a video where you could see Bad Daddy’s frustration when he was reading to Jessica and she had to have Val get her phone. He frowned and said it’s not even close to 7:30. I think they are going to butt heads big time on allowing Jessica to run the show. Maybe that’s good that Jessica gets to hear the word no. Just curious since Jessica have all these people who can watch her Val should be able to return to work. But no she would rather put Jessica on display for profit.

• Heart

QP5YNES

Jessica is such an “adult” but her mom has to cut her food and feed her. Must be a paid promotion for the restaurant. The part that struck me was when Jess referred to herself and said she could have two desserts “to help her keep happy”. She has manipulation down to a science. The look she gave her sister when she was going to do a reenactment of Jessica….
deadly.
I don’t know why they have to video themselves eating. If you want to give a review of a restaurant then do so after you have eaten and left the restaurant. It is not entertaining or educational to watch someone eat! V also fork fed J her dessert, not sure why because J seems to be able to feed herself just fine.

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Another “thankful Thursday” aka “take advantage Thursday”. Last week it was so much better with bad daddy opening and handing things one at a time to her and she listens so much better to him. But nope Val stopped that right away and Jessica is back to being hyper and super grabby and throwing things to the side that weren’t what she wanted. Notice how Val would open a card to read and right away Jessica is grabbing the card and feeling for a gift card or money then realizes it’s not there and on to the next thing before Val is done reading it. Awful. They have one of their brainwashed followers with them from another country poor girl doesn’t know any better she must think all Americans are greedy and selfish

Do they feed into Jess’ obsessions? I know they can help calm anxiety but if they become harmful or keep a person from moving forward, they become detrimental.
Absolutely they feed into her obsessions. She’s obsessed with keeley which should’ve never gotten this far poor lady is obligated every week to talk to her then if she can’t Jessica pulls a huge fit. Also the card collection and cds should’ve been stopped a long time ago no need to have that many. They especially give in to her food obsession and not sharing at all. Jessica runs that house everyone has to tiptoe around her moods. What a sucky way to live but Val created that life

YellowChimpanzee

I think I have heard Val address that and she said Jessica would be fine. Just think about all the crap they get that’s probably shoved into their garage. All they have to do is throw a few packs of playing cards in a envelope and Jessica would be fine. Jessica has absolutely no interest in gifts that aren’t cards. All the other stuff is all about saving Val money. Like gift cards to restaurants, Disney gift cards and cash. Seriously how many times can a person go to Disney? Just think with all that money to Disney they could of bought a nice travel camper. They actually are asking for money for that as well as Disney fund. Then Val has the nerve to say she’s going to travel more. That’s great but stop asking for handouts then !! And her and Hannah need to do honest work not exploit Jessica for themselves. I pray soon people catch on . I think the more we start putting the questions out on their sites just maybe some will get it .
You mean to tell me that they are now begging for a camper! 😮 They really have reached a new low. I don't know why more people haven't caught on to this channel. I'm not a fan of Fathering Autism due to exploitation but at least they are not begging for money and gifts. People on this site hate the exploitation of Abby of Fathering Autism, but for some reason they give Autistic Interpretations a pass. I don't understand that because I personally find Autistic Interpretations to be worse.

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
They are doing a live at 1pm today cause Jessica just can’t wait to rip open packages she’s requested. After dealing with Jessica in Disney that many days I’d sure need a long break. But nope Jessica can’t wait to open those packages so Val can’t tell her no otherwise Jessica will have a tantrum. They are ridiculous.

rbooth61

VIP Member
Someone commented they have only known her online a couple months !! So how does that make her a close family friend ?? Theres really something just not right with who she is to them. It's so strange
Yes I'm also happy to see so many followers seeing what we do.think the comments are a bit of a shock to Val today.
If you look at the merchandise they sell one t shirt was designed by Agustina. They mention it in the description. Isn’t Agustina the one who painted that beautiful baby picture of Jessica which she sent as a gifts a few years ago? But why is Val’s sister and parents so close to Agustina? Just odd how they all act like she’s family when she a total 25 yr old internet stranger.

I was just reading about in 2004 they sent Jessica to a school for the blind . So Jessica would of been around 18 yrs old then. This was before Val going into nursing and having to quit work because of lack of caregivers. Jessica would only come home on weekends. So why can’t they let her go live in a supported apartment program with her peers? Jessica deserves a chance to be independent and have friends. She’s more then capable and it would be the best for everybody. Maybe they need to move to a state that has more to offer Jessica. The Medicaid waiver they get I think it just transfers. Now they make all this money off of Jessica send her to a private school which maybe can offer her the best future. Getting away from they all would be the best thing for her. She would be made to grow up and realize bad behaviors has consequences.

It was great to see so many ‘negative‘ comments - just shows that people are seeing the reality. It is absolutely ridiculous that Agustina has been sent to Val’s sisters instead of Jessica being told that people can sleep as long as they want to! It just gets worse. Unbelievable. It was quite laughable that when the negative comments came in Val said Agustina was always going to be sleeping at the sister‘s home - that may be so, but it is not what she said originally. I’m so glad that people are now picking her up on things and I hope it continues! 🤪
So true because she says in the video that because of Jessica getting so stressed over Agustina sleeping in that they had to send Agustina to stay at her sisters. That it was best they picked her up for visits but not to sleepover. Now the are trying to back peddle and say the plan was always for Agustina to stay at her sisters. There saying her sister is super close to Agustina and since they are leaving for NYC in a few days she’s going to stay there. First how rude to get on a video before Agustina is even awake and announce your kicking her out because Jessica is a brat.

Last edited:

misty.

VIP Member
So Val gave in,again. Let Jessica have breakfast. She couldn't wait until everyone got up. Shes just so greedy. Is Val really that frightened of saying no to her? I do not get it. Obviously her meltdowns are bad when she wont film them? Violent ? Anyone else feel so frustrated with the giving into her constantly?

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Jessica is almost 35 and hasn’t learned anything in her 34 years except how to get what she wants. She should be in a vocational program working a little job that is suited for her but Val blames every situation that doesn’t work out on the programs not on jessica being a spoiled brat cause she can’t do whatever whenever she wants there is structure in those programs. She gets violent toward other students when she doesn’t get her way and like I said Val blames everyone else except herself and Jessica. Jessica knows right from wrong but doesn’t care it’s Jessica’s way or no way. That’s no way to live. They live their lives around whether Jessica is in a good mood or not. I would hate being in that household. Jessica is smart enough to beg for money and gifts she’s smart enough to learn a skill. I just think she’s a spoiled brat who knows how to manipulate people. Sorry for the rant.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
I'm very unsure of Agustina.(sorry if not correct spelling).I just cant put my finger on why she makes me uneasy. Anyone else feel this way ?
Yep! I think she’s very false and it drives me mad that she seems to only be able to talk to Jess in a sing-songy voice. As they keep saying, Jess is an adult - how many adults would you talk to like that?! 😂 🤷‍♀️

BrooklynMarie

Jessica is blind and autistic. From her perspective, I can imagine how overwhelming/scary it is to have multiple large dogs jumping and barking at you all day. Which explains why she gets combative. On the other hand, the poor dogs have never been properly trained and don't seem to get any adequate exercise except for when Bad Daddy comes by to walk them. So it's not shocking that they would be so high energy.

The only ones to blame in this situation are Val and Hannah. If they had had Jessica's best interests in mind, they would have gone the rescue route again and taken their time finding a dog that suited Jessica's personality (the way they did with Abby). Instead, they chose what THEY wanted instead. That's not to say all hope is lost. They could still fix the situation by getting the dogs trained but that would require some actual effort on their part which is highly unlikely.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
I began watching this family a few months ago as I too have an adult daughter with autism and learning disabilities. At first I enjoyed the videos but it wasn’t long before I picked up on the hints and requests for money / other things, and I was appalled at them using Jess as their meal ticket. I can’t believe their Amazon Wish Lists and their ’Greedy Thursdays.’ If it was truly about educating others, they would ask people not to send things but to perhaps make a donation to a needy charity. I saw an old video going back to 2019 when Val mentioned the Amazon Wish List but said for people ‘not to feel obliged’ - at which point Jess quickly turned her head and said really angrily, ”Mum!” I feel sorry for Jess as she now comes across as being greedy and ungrateful, whereas her mum and other family members are to blame. It’s a pity they don’t encourage her to give rather than receive - at least some of the time! It makes me laugh when people tell Val to get time for herself and to rest - she has loads of support and time without Jess, something that appears to be overlooked by her followers. Many parents, myself included, do not have anyone to help! Rant over 🤪

YellowChimpanzee

That family not only has greedy Thursday they all have accounts on Amazon for their personal wish list. One item they requested is a $130 Coffee pot. Then under their actual web page they have a wish list requesting money for Disney and a camper. This doesn’t count gifts they get on greedy Thursday, Crispies membership and the money they get when they do Thursday Live. Then they have the nerve to just keep hinting for more. Why can’t people see this for what it is ? There are so many charities that could use these monies and gifts.
Here is the problem: Fans/viewers are not donating money/items because they want to help some one in need. They are donating to get the feel good feelings and to feel a pseudo-emotional connection to this family that they crave. Giving to an actual charity would not give them these feel good feelings. But giving to this family does.

rbooth61

VIP Member
What I found so disturbing is the Q&A on this topic. Now the person sitting next to Val should of been Bad Daddy. Why in the hect is her 30 yr old daughter even having any input in her moms life decisions?? This family is becoming more creepy by the moment. Mommy Dearest!! I can’t imagine this working out well !! Val talks about her own bedroom. So why would Campbell want to live like that at his age ? He’s and handsome man with a lot to offer. Now they said Jessica kept the secret. Do you start to wonder how scripted this whole circus really is ??