Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winnie woo

VIP Member
Wondering how game night at Chris and Carla’s went. We know Val didn’t attend, she’s probably not welcome at Campbell’s families home. Hannah is supposedly camping. Can you imagine a game with Jessica whilst she obsesses about her phone call with Keely at 800 thirty hours , as she did one time cooking with Nathan. Passing the time from 6 to 8 I’m sure will be filled with how much pizza is left, their dead dog, Bessie’s new dog. I bet a good time was had by all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

grammacloud

VIP Member
I can’t believe this one. Val actually tried to sue an online shopping site because her daughter being visually impaired could not enjoy looking at the site to shop. This is unbelievable. She was trying to sue under the ADA rite. Of course, it was dismissed but this could have paid her $4000 per event. What a giant scam artist. How many other lawsuits does she try each year.

Attachments

• Wow

WallFly

VIP Member
I think Val has been posting less because she realizes followers are seeing her incompetence more and more. The charade is becoming more visible everyday, she’s too busy fending off haters and deleting unfavourable comments, I bet it takes up most of her day, no time for decent content. She’s sulking in her room, reading comments, probably angry as hell, knowing there’s not a damm thing she can do about the negativity on platforms not her own.
I agree 100%. Between this site, the new FACEBOOK Autistic Interpretations Scam page where more people read and Hannah taking over Vals second page..DSGP...which is really shinning the light on all the lies they tell, the inconsistencies in their time lines...and simply claiming to BE IN Italy ...while standing in the kitchen at home...made viewers feel like idiots ..Hannah should of been upfront from the beginning instead of trying to pass of premade videos of her and Marlow " camping" which I think was 200% BS.
Considering they only changed clothes once in that camping video ...and showed outside once for about 5 minutes I think they took the camper out for the day and just filmed 4 cooking videos claiming it was 4 different days... because we now know Hannah was already in Italy that week... Lies, lies, lies.

More and more people are seeing all the lies, scams, ebegging... And reading the comments about Madison, more lies, seeing he's living in Vals old house, people are commenting on how Hannah can afford a "camping vacation" then a clothing shopping spree followed by 10 days in Italy ...which cost thousands just for the return flight and room alone! Never mind restaurants, shopping, travel car rental? Uber? Sightseeing paying to visit various places, souvineers etc...

We all know Val loves to hide in her room drink her wine cuddle HER dog ( not Jesse's dog) and watch Netflix....

People are seeing the neglect. The abuse of funds being paid out amongst the Brooks and Marlow.
Not only do WE see you Val....but everyone else is starting too as well.
KARMA!!

• Heart

misty.

VIP Member
I have news everyone. My son in law messaged earlier, (my daughter called to say they were having a lovely vacation and said he was going to message once he was out shower) he thinks he remembers Valerie being not 16 when Jessica was born, she had already caught the attention of Socisl workers due to her unhealthy, erratic and dangerous to unborn baby lifestyle.he is going to confirm this once hes home with the teachers that have since retired and hes kept in touch with.could Jessica's disabilities be due to drugs/alcohol abuse while she was pregnant with Jessica? Could that be why she's so coddled and everyone feels guilty ?

• Wow

WallFly

VIP Member
Just saw this on the new AI scam page posted by Amy. I have seen this before and Val uses any excuse in the book to try and explain away all the things Jess won't do. Watch it if you can. She blames everyone but herself!!!
Here's a dose of hard reality that being a parent of an autistic child with various other mental ailments such as IDD....have to acknowledge.

The outside world is a chaotic place for EVERYONE...and we ( average people)are raised knowing how to navigate , notice the good and bad, make wise, informed decisions, be aware of danger, your surroundings, learn and abide the rules set to be a functioning participant in our community ...in society as a whole.

Some of these things are easier than others for the average child growing up into adulthood..being autistic, or having other mental " issues" can make this 100 times more difficult, perhaps even more imortant.

So as the parent it is our responsibility to ensure our autistic child is getting ALL the help, all the resources all the medical advancements and TEACH them for how ever long it takes HOW TO COPE, HOW TO FOLLOW RULES, LISTEN...and understand the outside rules.

Because if we don't ...what happens when strangers , cashiers, children, dogs, delivery people, the general population who doesn't KNOW our child come across them ....in public and our child..who is now a full grown adult, yells at them, hits them ( a child even) because they touched their cart, or accidentally bumped them....

In the last few years ( longer I'm sure) do you know how many police officers had to intervene a conflict with an autistic adult in a public setting?
Do you know how many of those conflicts ended....in death ?

Val is so busy playing the victim and bad mouthing every teacher, therapist , in-house care giver , nurse, doctor, dentist, hairdresser, bus driver ..because they misunderstand Jessica....rather than teach jessica how to listen, cope, TRY to cooperate , and that there are rules...and boundaries and CONSEQUENCES...she blames the world for not making exceptions for jessica.
That is not doing Jessica ANY favours ....In fact it puts her in constant danger, makes her unapproachable ,unlikable and very scary.

If a child in the mall accidentally bumped Jessica ...and jessica hauled off screaming head thrown back and hitting a small child...it would not go well for Jessica .
Even Val said one of the reasons she's in a wheelchair at Disney is because of she gets accidently bumped she gets violent.
Jessica gets violent often when ever she doesn't get HER way....so how can you unleash that into the public?

It's not up to the world to come to a stop to make Jessica happy.... It's up to Val to teach, prepare and provide the professional help Jessica requires to safely embark on the world.
Val refuses to do this as the narcissist victim she believes she is. So hiding her bessy away and blaming the world is her answer while scamming people online for her Disney vacations.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Tonight's video is absolutely frightening ....this was unmedicated Jessica manic.
What should of been a TEACHING moment .... Val did nothing.

We could see Jessica get more and more excited , the greed over more zucchini more zucchini more more took over and fed her desire, her greed...
Val should of gently encouraged her to take her time, she should of provided a more stable cutting surface, if Val had guided her more she wouldn't of " cut" herself.... We all know it's Jessica's worst fear... So watching Val half assed help Jessica shows exactly why Jessica hasn't accomplished more ...

Val gave up on Jessica decades ago, it's obvious she does the bare minimum regarding Jessica's care, she shoves most responsibilities off on her" staff" as for teaching Jessica she only does it when filming for content.

The ceramic/ plastic knives I appreciate my daughter uses them...and has for years.
The bottom line is if Val truly wanted Jessica to be successful and more independent she would be consistant, she would provide Jessica with PROPER tools, like a cane, proper salt and pepper shakers, a safe secure cutting board, proper mixing bowls with handles, teach her Braille, etc...

It's work... It's consistency and Val should be spending money on things to help Jessica not Disney.
If you look at Codys parents they have him on a schedule , they made him a sensory room, they got him weighted vests, blankets, a swing, a ball out a trampoline etc...

Jessica has....nothing. Just her cards to sniff and her voices in her head.... Tonight we heard the voices of Sarah, Coach, and Michelle and Sarah's step mom.... People who live in Jessica s head.

• Heart

Gramma of 4

@FairlyCertain I noticed that "no" too! Now that Val mentioned it I am sure she will be obsessing how it hurts all day long. She is such a drama queen!!!
Just a few screen shots from this mornings posted video. Heaven only knows what day it really was.
Notice how we didn't see Hypochondriac Hannah or Marlow in these camping videos? They are usually over to mommies camper to sponge food that Val cooks. I do believe there is trouble in paradise.
The photos are nuts, Jess is starving and watching Disney vlogger videos. And the last couple pictures show Jessica’s almost empty plate and the last full one is Vals. So before Val could start eating Jess had scarfed hers down after running her fingers over the bacon and hash browns 😳 😅!!!
Oh and now there is something wrong with the heat in the trailer so who wants to bet it will be taken in again and left there for weeks/months! Val really wants to get rid of that trailer but they won't give her the money back!!
I couldn't have finished my day without knowing what coffee Val was using in the video... Who cares? Does she think she's that important?
---
Sorry kids I just could not watch more than 4 minutes of this crap! Ummm, ummm, ummm, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta!
Just stop with these ridiculous charade Val of thinking Jess is literate, independent and moving out!
She makes such a fool of Jess and doesn't seem to feel bad about it at all.
They must be leaving for Disney soon because she is watching the videos and saying what rides she will ride. 4 nights so let's see if it ends up being just Jess and Val. I do not see that happening!
This video was made on Monday so they are all just sharing them willy nilly. For this supposedly being their jobs they suck!
Not sure I can watch much more of these idiots!
I lasted all of 4 minutes and 2 seconds 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Here's a dose of hard reality that being a parent of an autistic child with various other mental ailments such as IDD....have to acknowledge.

The outside world is a chaotic place for EVERYONE...and we ( average people)are raised knowing how to navigate , notice the good and bad, make wise, informed decisions, be aware of danger, your surroundings, learn and abide the rules set to be a functioning participant in our community ...in society as a whole.

Some of these things are easier than others for the average child growing up into adulthood..being autistic, or having other mental " issues" can make this 100 times more difficult, perhaps even more imortant.

So as the parent it is our responsibility to ensure our autistic child is getting ALL the help, all the resources all the medical advancements and TEACH them for how ever long it takes HOW TO COPE, HOW TO FOLLOW RULES, LISTEN...and understand the outside rules.

Because if we don't ...what happens when strangers , cashiers, children, dogs, delivery people, the general population who doesn't KNOW our child come across them ....in public and our child..who is now a full grown adult, yells at them, hits them ( a child even) because they touched their cart, or accidentally bumped them....

In the last few years ( longer I'm sure) do you know how many police officers had to intervene a conflict with an autistic adult in a public setting?
Do you know how many of those conflicts ended....in death ?

Val is so busy playing the victim and bad mouthing every teacher, therapist , in-house care giver , nurse, doctor, dentist, hairdresser, bus driver ..because they misunderstand Jessica....rather than teach jessica how to listen, cope, TRY to cooperate , and that there are rules...and boundaries and CONSEQUENCES...she blames the world for not making exceptions for jessica.
That is not doing Jessica ANY favours ....In fact it puts her in constant danger, makes her unapproachable ,unlikable and very scary.

If a child in the mall accidentally bumped Jessica ...and jessica hauled off screaming head thrown back and hitting a small child...it would not go well for Jessica .
Even Val said one of the reasons she's in a wheelchair at Disney is because of she gets accidently bumped she gets violent.
Jessica gets violent often when ever she doesn't get HER way....so how can you unleash that into the public?

It's not up to the world to come to a stop to make Jessica happy.... It's up to Val to teach, prepare and provide the professional help Jessica requires to safely embark on the world.
Val refuses to do this as the narcissist victim she believes she is. So hiding her bessy away and blaming the world is her answer while scamming people online for her Disney vacations.
Now that I’m working inside my local police department, the officers and captains, lieutenants and even the chief are unaware of how to handle any situation involving a person with MH or MR issues. When the organization that I’ve worked for for almost 8 years (I’ve been in the field for over 30 yrs), started working alongside different PDs throughout south jersey, they placed people like myself ( there are usually 2 of us a male and female) inside the police station so that when there’s a call for a person who has MH or MR issues, it’s us that joins the officers at the scene to provide services to that individual. I’ve never come across a situation that’s lead to death but then again the police do shield me from that stuff. I have witnessed some severe situations tho.

• Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
I read here not long ago that she wears pull ups. What makes me ill is that they don't deal with it? Just a post a picture that shows she pooped herself and post it for all to see. Val is a pos mother. Period.
There is a post on instagram from a few years old and it shows a pile of clothes at the bottom of the stairs( when Val had her bedroom in the basement at the old house) the post went on to read that Jessica purposely pissed on her bedroom floor because she refused to go into the bathroom and apparently Val was all proud because Jessica changed her clothes herself and threw the pissy ones down the stairs. She doesn’t discipline her at all. And I absolutely hate when Jessica says “I don’t do it on purpose” and Val goes along with it. She absolutely does things on purpose. Call her out Val and stop being afraid to upset your baby Bessie cause she’ll OBSESS like a big crazy baby.

• Heart
  • Sick

WallFly

VIP Member
I've never seen this mother, this nurse make a healthy breakfast, ever.
Yes I cook bacon, homefries, eggs, on the weekend...but not during the week.

We are big oatmeal eaters in winter..with fresh berries or Apple cinnamon, or home made muffins..banana walnut this morning, occasionally cereal and toast, boiled eggs, or yoghurt with berries, home made blueberry pancakes (which I batch cook on Saturday and freeze to pop in the toaster through the week)...I also batch cook single size omletts ham, cheese, spinach to freeze for the week...

We make sausage balls twice a year..for Christmas mornings, and Newyears day brunch that's it.

I have always found what I feed my autistic daughter severely impacts her day, her mood, her energy level, her ability to focus better. ( it effects me too!)
My daughter was very picky when younger but we addressed it from the beginning ..reward system, then made it a point on the calendar certain coloured days where the new thing days, even letting her choose a new food with a funny name...or look.

It is extremely disturbing to see the same over processed food Val feeds Jessica every single day. I would assume with Jessica s " CP" anyone in the health field would know that iron rich foods, fish, vegitables, dark leafy greens, nuts along with vitamins would be beneficial .

Autistic children are well known to have food aversions, textile issues and be more picky then most children...which is WHY early on it needs to be addressed and worked on consistantly.

Val feeds Jessica garbage, breaded and fried ockra, breaded and fried chicken tenders, potatoes 2,3 times a day! Canned beefaroni, canned processed chilli, chocolate cake every day, frozen pizza...

This household has 4 adults not working, home all day every day unless vacationing at Disney of course...why not actually cook REAL food??Make home made chilli, home made pizza, try baking muffins with real fruits...get on the internet and research how to get fruits and veg into meals where your fussy eater won't notice??

One word.
L A Z Y

Val can't be bothered to invest anything into anyone but herself. Instead of hiding in her room with Zoe watching Netflix all day while her staff shower her daughter and run her errands perhaps she could do something like cook or bake healthy foods for Jessica.
I've never seen a more pathetic mother/caregiver in my life.

• Heart

Susan830

VIP Member
Since you came out, I will too. I am a former crispy, like you, right up until the end. I didn't pay much to be on there and never sent them a penny or gifts. I really felt sorry for Val. Until... The deck. And the gifts that Jessica would greedily open and greedily ask for other things and Val encouraged it. And never saying thank you. And gladly letting people know their po box info. And then Hannah joining in on the mix by quitting her job so she could join in on the exploitation of her sister. I stayed on after that to just be nosey. The only thing that I remember that stands out is, they were at Disney - Val, Jessica and Campbell - and Jessica had a melt down/fit over not getting a phone call. Val said Jessica was in her face screaming at her, crying. That it ruined their evening. Campbell took Jessica out to eat and Val stayed back in the room to give them a break and calm Jessica down. Like what? You reward her for screaming in your face by having Campbell take her to eat. And Val said something to the affect that when people say their going to call Jessica, they need to follow thru and call her because that is what could happen-her throwing a fit and Val having to deal with it. Wtf? How about take that damn phone away from her and stop the harassment by her with these people.
That whole family acts so entitled! And of course it's always someone else's fault, not theirs. They all need to be brought down off their high horses. The shit show needs to stop and Val and HH get jobs like the rest of the population does! 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

WallFly

VIP Member
Ok... I'm no chef... But what was that burnt offering? And are they rationing vegetables ??

I made the Same meal last week... In the same roaster... For 4 adults ..the bottom was filled with 5 big carrots cut in 1/2 then halved.. Again...5 big potatoes cut up, 2 lrg. Onion quartered ... And a bundle of fresh herbs. ( I also made gravy)
Looking at Vals her tiny burnt carrots looked awful and there wasn't enough for 4 adults.

Of course no Jessica on film...just whining in the background... " mommmmmy...you're Bessie is hungry" as Susan said...what else is new.

I'm doubting Jessica ate any of that otherwise Val would of showed her, mouth full hunched over saying " I love it" the second it hit her mouth.
We're seeing less and less of Jessica .. She's always hidden when Val.is lying and keeping secrets..... Right Val?

So... Obvious this wasn't. today ... Sooooo.... Where do we think Val is??

The happiest place on earth???

We see you Val.

• Heart

winnie woo

VIP Member
Dear Val. Jessica wants a mommy, me trip, because she’s a selfish uncaring self centred brat. Stop whining, you took her on a solo trip to a Disney when Hannah was in Norway because Princess needed a vacation too. I suspect your trip is already planned. If you’re not smart enough to know your limitations then suffer in silence, are we supposed feel sorry for you? Take your Bessie to Disney, when the “ dreams” destroy your mommy and Jess time, suck it up. You’ve made it clear it’s all about Jess and the tag alongs are only there for your convenience. It will be a real vacation for Hannah and Campbell when youre gone, happy to be rid of you both for a few days. Be careful what you wish for Val, alone with your Bessie and her anxiety and endless need to control every aspect of the vacation may not be such a happy place, Karma could be lurking just around the corner ready to kick your a$$. What Bessie wants, Bessie gets, live with it.

WallFly

VIP Member
Everything is an argument with Jessica when she's is a " pissy mood" if one teeny tiny thing isn't to HER specifications she becomes combative with everything ...

Obviously Baby Huey wanted HER party pizza an didn't want home made pizza....so she had her pissy pants attitude on in full force ...

She had to compare the sizes of the flat bread ..asking Val which we bigger..then talking to herself telling herself she had 2 big ones! Then when Val showed her the sauce Jessica who doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground pitched a whiney fit... Telling Val.no..no sauce goes on pizza... Then of course pitched a bigger whiney fit because there wasn't enough!!
GREEDY GUTS!! Must always have the biggest, the most.... She'd let her mother starve to death she must have ALL the food!!!

She asked twice if two pizzas were enough!? Argued about the cheese...put 2lbs of pepperoni on her pizzas...still saying it's not enough.... As she THREW them...

That's not autism ....that's 100% bratty bitch mood period.

She's 36... She knows better... She knows when she's acting out...She knows exactly how to get HER own way... Just like with this mornings breakfast ...NO onions because Jessica says so.

I deal with many many autistic families ..most with severe autism, along with multiple other issues... And the ONLY time I've seen such rude manipulative behaviours are with young children usually from puberty down.... Why??
Because the parents , the family , the teachers, the therapists have ALL.worked together for years to teach these children rules, manners, consequences, what's acceptable and what isnt.

My daughter as I've mentioned is classified as nonverbal but has many basic words...yes, no, please ,thank you, help, family names, colours, foods... Words for illnesses.

She doesn't have just chatty conversations ...but will respond if spoken to with words she knows or use her ipad...to talk in fuller sentences.
She also has IDD...not severe....but definitely present..She has the mindset of a 6-7 yr. Old.

So...that being said she's not logical in her thinking so we had to work on teaching her consequences... Manners, feelings, caring, empathy ... Sharing with others... Life isn't gimmie gimmie gimmie like a typical 6 yr. Old would think.
It took us years and years... And I'm so grateful for the help we received to raise this beautiful girl to the 26 year old young lady we are so proud of today.

Sorry to get so personal ...I just felt the need to explain why I get so angry at Val...for her negligence and abuse of not only Jessica but if autism.

Jessica is far more capable and very well aware of her manipulation games to get Val to jump through hoops.
The whole thing disgusts me.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Congratulations to our Favourite Facebook page Autistic Interpretations A Joyful ! For hitting 600 and climbing subscribers! 🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈

Wow... "Mama Claus" was in a foul mood in this mornings video which is probably from last week and Jessica was her manipulating whiney self.

Poor Val.didn't want to adult or get out of bed, bless her hearrrrrrrt. But Marlow wasn't there yet to do Vals job so she got to make " stredded" hash browns for Mrs. Areyousureitsenough???
Of course Greedy Guts wants more because half the bag isn't enough...so while she whines and pulls her daily greedy food tactics Val simply edits it out, lots and lots of jump cuts ...

We also see Whiney mcGhee diving in for those loud gross morning kisses while mommy dearest winces and pulls away ....so much love!
Love how Val just ignored Jessica ..she simply wasn't interested in anything jessica had to say..she must be exhausted from all her late night reading and blocking people on Facebook.

On a brighter note...I warmed up banana nut muffins we baked on Monday, and made overnight Apple maple oats with pecans for breakfast my daughter loved it!

Hope you enjoyed your ......potato Jessica.
And Val....THANKS FOR WATCHIN'!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gramma of 4

Look Hypochondriac Hannah edited the post. She was reading here! We just had some posts about how many times does she have to give a tour of that camper! We see you HH! And PS...no one cares about your dirty camper!
Wow, continue scrolling... Just shows what trash they are and unprofessional. Any other Youtuber and/or had media channel would just say "If you haven't seen my camper tour the 8 times I've posted it, here's a link to that video". They have no content, that's why it's Groundhog Day every day on their channels.

• Sad

WallFly

VIP Member
This mornings post on AI.

Why didn't Val make a video talking about what she wrote? One reason and one reason only ....Lurks McGhee!

She knows she can't say the things she wrote because Jessica will eavesdrop and then argue and obsess. Another example of Jess running that house hold.

Lots of negative comments about Jessica from followers who are seeing the trurh, and there's no way Val can convince people that Jessica UNDERSTANDS and RESPECTS Vals "limits"!! In what world does Jessica have any empathy for others????

Keep shovelling your BS Val. Everyone sees and knows why Jessica doesn't want anyone else to go because she's mean spirited, jealous and wants HER own way..all the time. You created a bratty manipulative 36 year old mean and violent human who runs that family.

How does it feel to shove Hannah aside again?

• Heart

Susan830

VIP Member

This is the video where Val talks about not fighting labels ...it's basically her admitting when and why she gave up on Jessica ...... And started as we have seen embellishing Google diagnosis, lying and adding more and more labels like seizures blindness, etc...

If you listen Jessica's primary diagnosis was/is moderately to severe Intellectually Developmental Disability.

Bottom line this is when the light went on and Val went full throttle Munchausen by Proxy on Jessica for sympathy and all the " perks" that come along the special attention, groups, government funds, programs, tax exemptions , JOBS as caregivers for family members.. Etc...
This was the decline of Jessica....
I could not watch that! A.Val loves to hear herself talk and B. she admits that she fought the system. Yet she blames the professionals for not listening to her. Val they didn't need to listen to you bitch about everything that SHE thought they were doing wrong.
That "I am special and know more than any of you " attitude got Jess into what she is or isn't today. This reminds me of Priscilla and Abby on Fathering Autism. She wants Abby to suddenly become a "real" girl and not the disabled person she is. Val wants Jess to be "normal" too. I think it's because she knows Jess is the way she is because of her and her drugs and drinking. And I believe that's true. VAL your daughter is as good as she will ever get and that's all on you. If you would have let the professionals do their jobs Jess might have had a fighting chance at life.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Seems I pissed off Amy, the creator of the AI scam pages. Hey... I was just thinking out loud expressing a possibility ...plain and simple. I retracted my thought..and that's all I can do. Unfortunately this site won't let me delete the post where I speculated.
So... It is what it is. I sincerely hope Amy's page on FB. Does extremely well.

Anyways....

It's obvious tonight's week in the life was another mash up of days Val.couldn't keep straight ...that's what happens when you lie Val...you can never keep things straight.

Jessica seems much happier whenever Hannah is away...She gets mommy all to her self, but was not happy hearing that all 6 packages were not for Greedy Guts...but also for Val, HH and Marlow. Watching Jessica grabbing trying to rip into the packages forced Val to have to lean down across them to prevent Grabby from her frenzie! We saw lots of jump cuts during the unpacking.
After opening the gifts we saw 7 minutes of Jessica ...manic..whipping her head around, squeeling while talking in various voices carrying on two sided conversations ...which is beyond frightening ..

Val mentioned twice " new medication" for Jessica ...I'm assuming this will be something to help her with her obsessing and severe argumentative mood the last while ....we've seen Jessica become more and more irritable , aggressive combative ...and manic.
With Hannah going out of country again Val will be shouldering the caregiving of Jessica..poor Val losing her staff!! she will definitely need Jessica medicated . Wonder if Marlows going or if she's going with pornboy.... The Hypochondriac and the Porn Star!
Hannah must of been shopping for new clothes for her trip.... Of course they have to quickly shop while Jess naps at home because shopping for anyone besides HER makes her " tired"...which means bitchy, miserable and whiney.

Another thing I noticed was the state of that stove top....it made me nauseated ...I'll share a pic at the bottom. Again..with all the unemployed adults in that house can't one of them find time to clean that stove?

So 2 meals out, a visit with her sister, shopping with Hannah , coffee at Nonnies....
Big difference in Vals mood in tonight's weekly video...as opposed to the daily ones we watched...seems Vals a woman of many mood swings.
---
@winnie woo you nailed it...perfectly said.

Val IS Jessica's biggest disability

Well said.
#weseeyouval

Attachments

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
There is so much new information concerning autism with psychosis...the irrational fears, the voices in the head, arguing in voices talking in various roles, paranoia ....

There was a time " autism" covered everything..and schizophrenic covered everything else...it was thought you couldn't have both...but that's changed in the last 30 years...and it's something like 3% more autistics are likely to have a schizophrenia diagnosis than anyone else.

Val is suppose to be a nurse.... How she can exploit Jessica to this degree is inhumane.

• Heart