Autistic Interpretations #20 Val’s not a Mother nor is she a Nurse, she’s an online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post in this new thread. Thanks for the title Wallfly.
---
Mod edit please report if there's a title within length to use. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is with the DSGP tour of Hannah’s trailer. I didn’t watch it but the caption says, we realized we haven’t given a tour of the trailer. What? Haven’t they done that at least three times?

• Wow
  • Haha
Short evening video...frosted cookies, Jess so tired she had to go to bed and HH hanging around doing a taste test and mixing up a cup of Mac and cheese.
Those are awful. She gave it a 10 and then said they taste just like ones from the store! Hello???? Shouldn't they taste better? I just can't with these people.
Val said she was impatient so she frosted them while Jess slept! We know she is impatient...she is getting very close to a nervous breakdown. Remember the time they had to take her to ER because she was so stressed! Bet they told her to follow up with counseling but we know she never did.
---
What is with the DSGP tour of Hannah’s trailer. I didn’t watch it but the caption says, we realized we haven’t given a tour of the trailer. What? Haven’t they done that at least three times?
Why would anyone even care. It's the same everytime! Plus they showed the inside when they were going to set up Marlows bed on the table!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Short evening video...frosted cookies, Jess so tired she had to go to bed and HH hanging around doing a taste test and mixing up a cup of Mac and cheese.
Those are awful. She gave it a 10 and then said they taste just like ones from the store! Hello???? Shouldn't they taste better? I just can't with these people.
Val said she was impatient so she frosted them while Jess slept! We know she is impatient...she is getting very close to a nervous breakdown. Remember the time they had to take her to ER because she was so stressed! Bet they told her to follow up with counseling but we know she never did.
Made me sick watching Val lick her finger and smacking her mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry if the time was too long...I didn't think about the space.

Tonight's video..again no one knows when this was but how sad it is that Val admitting she has no patience for Jess,even with HER staff all there to do her job for her...that it's not even lunch time and mother of the year has put Jessica to bed already because she's in a mood ... I'm sure she got her staff to do it for her while she was licking her creamcheese fingers in the kitchen!

Val is a miserable women and karma has paid her a visit.

Is it just me or does she seem more miserable the last few weeks? I know I was away so not sure when it started....but it's definitely not " The joyful life" she was shovelling earlier in the year.

Reactions: 10
I don't normally watch the other channel with Dumb and Dumber...but I did tonight and it gave me anxiety 😂😂😂

Why can't Hannah hang her beloved twinkle lights properly? I have them in my home too...I'm guilty..but Hannah just has them half assed hanging...why not centre them over the bed like a grown up?.
Also...why is every cupboard she opens a pigsty?

Maybe it's me..but it just doesn't seem like camping weather ....it's cold, rainy damp, cloudy...they are nuking bagel bites inside that small camper that must smell like wet dog...running a heater because it's cold....

I'm sorry nothing about that screams camping!
To me camping is fun outdoors..not stuck inside sitting by a heater nuking dinner. Its Enjoying the scenery, hiking, fishing, swimming, rafting, boating, camp fires, cooking out doors camp foods like hot dogs burgers, corn on the cobb, star gazing , sunsets....

I don't know what they are doing ....but nothing about it looks appealing.

Reactions: 9
Notice in any of Hannah's videos about her camper, she always puts what kind of camper it is in the description,and mentions it also during a video. I bet there trying to advertise it, so they get a free one, just like there sausage box👍

• Haha
Notice in any of Hannah's videos about her camper, she always puts what kind of camper it is in the description,and mentions it also during a video. I bet there trying to advertise it, so they get a free one, just like there sausage box👍
Look Hypochondriac Hannah edited the post. She was reading here! We just had some posts about how many times does she have to give a tour of that camper! We see you HH! And PS...no one cares about your dirty camper!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Look Hypochondriac Hannah edited the post. She was reading here! We just had some posts about how many times does she have to give a tour of that camper! We see you HH! And PS...no one cares about your dirty camper!
Wow that really does prove they read here. Can only imagine how mad they get with us all telling the truth and there's nothing they can do.they can't delete our posts on here and it must infuriate them. 😁

Reactions: 13
Wow, continue scrolling... Just shows what trash they are and unprofessional. Any other Youtuber and/or had media channel would just say "If you haven't seen my camper tour the 8 times I've posted it, here's a link to that video". They have no content, that's why it's Groundhog Day every day on their channels.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She really posted this picture of hersel!

• Haha
If that’s Hannah’s picture next to the camper tour, then I’m sorry but she looks boyish. Not all like a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, continue scrolling... Just shows what trash they are and unprofessional. Any other Youtuber and/or had media channel would just say "If you haven't seen my camper tour the 8 times I've posted it, here's a link to that video". They have no content, that's why it's Groundhog Day every day on their channels.
I don't normally watch but I do screen shots of the preview header. Not giving HH any money by watching. Plus they are so boring and like you said it's like Groundhog Day!

Reactions: 9
Well it's Thursday ...isn't Greedy Guts off with Nonnie and Grandad? Feeding princess her McDonald's then hitting up the P.O??

Yet no morning video from Mommy Dearest.....she must be hiding in her room pouting after reading here.
You can always tell when Val has a bee in her bonnet...her facial expressions , tone, the martyr speeches ....and locking her self in room room that's crammed full of her house stuff...and she doesn't post.

Bless her heart.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Well it's Thursday ...isn't Greedy Guts off with Nonnie and Grandad? Feeding princess her McDonald's then hitting up the P.O??

Yet no morning video from Mommy Dearest.....she must be hiding in her room pouting after reading here.
You can always tell when Val has a bee in her bonnet...her facial expressions , tone, the martyr speeches ....and locking her self in room room that's crammed full of her house stuff...and she doesn't post.

Bless her heart.😂
One day not long ago when they showed the bedrooms and what people were doing I could not believe how much crap was stuffed into those rooms! Looked like hoarding conditions 😳. Who works, sleeps, watches TV and hides in their rooms? I sleep in my bedroom, sometimes read before bed or play on my phone a bit. But my bedroom is for sleeping. I personally could not even sleep in that mess!
I have a desk, bookcases and love seat in my "office". It's a small bedroom turned into that. I am retired but still use it for bill paying and other stuff I do.
These Brooks women are just trashy!!!

• Heart
One day not long ago when they showed the bedrooms and what people were doing I could not believe how much crap was stuffed into those rooms! Looked like hoarding conditions 😳. Who works, sleeps, watches TV and hides in their rooms? I sleep in my bedroom, sometimes read before bed or play on my phone a bit. But my bedroom is for sleeping. I personally could not even sleep in that mess!
I have a desk, bookcases and love seat in my "office". It's a small bedroom turned into that. I am retired but still use it for bill paying and other stuff I do.
These Brooks women are just trashy!!!
Well she originally was just staying at Campbell's till she found new house..😂 so the "story" goes...I don't believe it for a minute.
I believe her and Campbell Are still together and only claim to be divorced in paper so Val can feel the government benefits and receive income for Jessica as well as applying for caregiver income...
She desperately wants her own place, her own sanctuary, her own escape...with pretty blankets, throw pillows, twinkle lights, mini fridge for her snacks and wine...her big TV for her Netflix...she has her " fireplace mantel/headboard" in there, of course Hannah has to have one too..
They cram the rooms and Campbell's garage because Val won't spend money on storage that's Disney money!!!
Val often proudly states how everyone goes to their own rooms ...it's like a frat house for the insane.
Val is a schemer and is always planning her next move...you can always tell when she's hiding something ...because of how Jessica behaves...you can literally see her stare at Val as soon as the cam is turned on... " mommy I have a question" or she mutters in voices about everything Val had coached/warned/bribed her not to say while making videos.

You know Vals....planning.
We see you Val.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well she originally was just staying at Campbell's till she found new house..😂 so the "story" goes...I don't believe it for a minute.
I believe her and Campbell Are still together and only claim to be divorced in paper so Val can feel the government benefits and receive income for Jessica as well as applying for caregiver income...
She desperately wants her own place, her own sanctuary, her own escape...with pretty blankets, throw pillows, twinkle lights, mini fridge for her snacks and wine...her big TV for her Netflix...she has her " fireplace mantel/headboard" in there, of course Hannah has to have one too..
They cram the rooms and Campbell's garage because Val won't spend money on storage that's Disney money!!!
Val often proudly states how everyone goes to their own rooms ...it's like a frat house for the insane.
Val is a schemer and is always planning her next move...you can always tell when she's hiding something ...because of how Jessica behaves...you can literally see her stare at Val as soon as the cam is turned on... " mommy I have a question" or she mutters in voices about everything Val had coached/warned/bribed her not to say while making videos.

You know Vals....planning.
We see you Val.
Love the way you described Vals perfect bedroom! Exactly like a teen age girl would want. I think in Vals mind she is still a teeny bopper. That's why she has to insert herself into HH and her friends lives. That painting party they had for HH's birthday should have been HH, Marlow and Taylor! But nope Val has to shove her way in and had to show her picture too! I do believe Val has such a narcissistic attitude that she thinks she does everything perfectly and everyone wants to see her works of art! Look at the Christmas vlogs. She makes sure her stuff gets shown before anyone else's. That woman needs mental health help! I think she's nuts.....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.