Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misty.

VIP Member
If you read Susan Ayer former posts, she types in a simple word sentences. On the new page, she seems more articulate. Or it it me over analyzing this.
Grammacloud I thought it was just me thinking this.something just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 2

enigmalady

I’m thinking it might be because whoever it is that has used nasty names and adjectives to describe Jessica on this site has been doing the same on the FB page. One of the admins has withdrawn because of it. I would agree with her. Calling Jessica ugly and stupid, and calling Val the C word is really immature. I think we all understand how damn frustrating that whole family is, but name calling always makes anything constructive we might have to say ineffective and way easier for them to disregard. Just my opinion.
Also could be because even with the private group you can see all the members and admins if you join. So surely Val and Hannah can periodically fake their way in to see the members and then block them…

Doctoring

If any of my fellow tattlers or anyone on the new fb scam page have not seen this video, it’s worth the watch. From 2017, it shows just a small piece of a meltdown Jessica is capable of. It shows her obsession with her phone and the mother of the year working her up into a full blown crying fit, never once getting her a tissue, just letting her constantly lick snot off her upper lip.
So, a passing comment was made about what the doctor told Jessica about cranberry juice. Hopefully Jess really did get at least a doctor visit for all the crotch scratching and it’s not just a thought Val put in her head. It’s Val’s responsibility to be sure she cleans properly. No one else’s.
Do you happen to have the name of the video please?
---
If any of my fellow tattlers or anyone on the new fb scam page have not seen this video, it’s worth the watch. From 2017, it shows just a small piece of a meltdown Jessica is capable of. It shows her obsession with her phone and the mother of the year working her up into a full blown crying fit, never once getting her a tissue, just letting her constantly lick snot off her upper lip.
So, a passing comment was made about what the doctor told Jessica about cranberry juice. Hopefully Jess really did get at least a doctor visit for all the crotch scratching and it’s not just a thought Val put in her head. It’s Val’s responsibility to be sure she cleans properly. No one else’s.
Also, was this on FB or YT please & thank you. 💕

misty.

VIP Member
Agree. Also, the person claiming to be Augustina’s friend; I may be paranoid, but some of that sounds a little over-dramatized too. I just really believe that with all the increased activity here and on the new FB page, I wouldn’t put anything past the B clan.
FairlyCertain I agree with you.

888MHBB

What was Val’s maiden name? Also, when is J’s birthday, they celebrate each year on FB and I can’t remember the month?