Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
What does this mean

As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)
Ummm, I think it's just a suggestion to start a new thread with some comments from the last thread so people can continue their
conversations.....
I think we can all figure out what we want to talk about after the 800th Disney trip with Bessie & the clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Susan830

VIP Member
The way Val let Jess take over that whole stupid video was so rude as WallFly said! She would not let anyone else be on camera and just kept listing the food they had at that restaurant! Who the fuck cares Val!! We all knew that Jess would get chicken tenders and fries or tots!! Because as Jess said "it was time"!!! WTH does that mean? She had not had them in a day or two??? Make her try something new and healthier, just don't say it's healthy! God you are so pathetic Val....get some professional mental help!!! You are nuts!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

grammacloud

VIP Member
The afternoon video is from last week too. I just don't get these clowns passing off the older videos. Is it really that hard to make a video, edit it ALOT as in their case, and play it the same day! That is called working Val and Hannah!
And this post office obsession Jess has is going to turn off even more followers! Plus her saying "I will get more cards, people will send me more" and the one where people ask about her favorite cards and she tells them what she wants! Those damn expensive Wolf cards! Clear, blue and waterproof! She does not put them in the water so what is the big deal????
What I don’t get is the people sending cards, that can see she already has 10 decks of the exact same cards. WHY! She only uses one deck at a time, they don’t go in the water and she has the same ones already. People, Quit wasting your money to feed her hoarding obsession, OMG , I said the O word. Shame on me.

• Haha

Twiddle

Chatty Member
I really think he's just afraid of her she's mean a bully with a temper, Campbell only stands up to her when Madison is around..because Madison has put Val on blast many times, choosing to live with Campbel even spend holidays away from Val and Jess.
I think the majority of the marriage problems were from Val..how she handled Jessica, the lack of discipline and how Val favours Jess over Campbell's kids, he is very aware of how Val lies, manipulated and scams people for money, I'm sure they didn't see eye to eye on removing Jessica from seeing any professionals etc... He sees more than we do..

Val is a bully and clearly doesn't care let alone like it respect Campbell...she used him, like everyone else.
She and Jessica were only suppose to stay with Campbell till the new year..the plan was in the spring but a house for her and Jessica.... But now she's spent most of her house money, has no steady legitimate income that could carry a new mortgage, she instead blew money on two trips to Disney this year alone, the camper, new car... Her stuff was brand new not used like Hannah's ...only the best for our Val.
So now... Campbell's stuck with them...and Hannah has now been " hired" as a care giver and mommies videographer 🙄

Campbell doesn't stand a chance against Val and her cunning ways.

Did you all notice how clean the kitchen was?? the counters were spotless, no clutter, no dirty dishes in the sink, kitchen was organized... He must of cleaned it top to bottom while the 3 stooges went to Disney.
And Val was pissy about having to grocery shop the day after they got home...but Campbell eats healthy foods not the fatty saucy sludge Val and Greedy Guts consume.

Val can plaster that fake smile on her pasty face as much as she wants...she's as bad of an actress as she is a mother...her voice, her mannerisms, her nasty attitude show us the real joy or lack thereof.
Actually, the plan was for them to stay with Campbell for a couple of years until the housing market picked up, then Campbell would sell his house, combine their cash and buy a new property for them all to live in. This was stated by Campbell himself, in response to a question from one of the followers. I was shocked to read it at the time! I’ve a feeling that he’s realised now he would be mad to do that, although now that Val has spent her money on new trucks, campers etc, he may just be stuck with them. He comes across to me as quite a weak man who is manipulated by Val, Hannah and Jess. I hate the way they disrespect him - and the fact that he allows them to!

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Omg and once again why tell her why not just say you stopped by for a visit . Knowing she is going to obsess about the dog .ugggg
Agree!! I drives me crazy that they tell her unnecessary things knowing she will be annoying as hell obsessing over it. You’d think they would want to do themselves the favor of not telling her. You could tell Campbell wanted to tell her to shut up!

grammacloud

VIP Member
Exactly! For whatever reason, but probably due to the amount of “caregivers” that are being supported, AI is now pumping out quantity over quality, and boy does it show! When I first found them, Val was doing Q&A’s about real issues and solutions and the posts showed her coaching Jessica. I don’t want to point fingers but Hannah’s videos are awful. Just nothing there besides “what Jessica is going to eat that day and do that day, and I’m so PROUD of you. And every video as short as she can make it, and don’t get me started on the so called cooking videos. I think they’re trying to segue to a travel and cooking vlog with Jessica as a sideshow. News flash! They need to keep their day jobs, as the saying goes. Do you think Leasa would ever subject her child to such humiliation on Cody Speaks? It’s laughable. Anyway, that’s my rant for today.
No, let’s DO point fingers. Hannah being the content creator is a huge mistake. Val ran out of ideas, “hired” Hannah to Create content and it went down hill fast. Hannah spends most of her time on her bed going through other vloggers reels to get ideas. She has admitted that. But the problem is she doesn’t have any clue how to pull it off. So we get the fastest, laziest compilation of ideas that Hannah has stolen from others. She also has to work with a controlling manipulative boss who is too lazy to come up any ideas on her own.
I don’t see other sites where they concentrate solely on what they had to eat for breakfast. Once you have seen sausage and biscuits 20 times, people will move on. Val just has the site set up so that you can’t unsubscribe anymore.
They aren’t even a cooking site.Popular cooking sites will be set in a clean kitchen, all the ingredients set out in measured amounts and use clean bowls and pans. Not Val and Hannah, let’s just throw this together without measuring and use the dirtiest looking pans we can find. And don’t forget to burn whatever they are making that day. Which mostly consists of boxed desserts for greedy Gus who wolfs it down in one bite.
Autism isn’t the main focus of this site anymore, if it ever was. Begging for money, cards and stars is the main focus. I don’t watch a lot of finding coopers voice, but I have never seen Kate beg for anything.
Val is a horrible, selfish mom that has lost sight of taking care of a multiple handicapped daughter. She has given up like an overworked mom of 12 from the 50s who turns to alcohol to escape and leaves the last of her children to be raised by the oldest child.
I see a solo camping trip in Val’s future. If she could bring in money some other way, she would pack up Zoe and leave in her camper, like a homeless person on wheels.

• Sick
  • Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Love how Val makes sure she's on camera too. Like she's planning on a trophy for mother of the year.🤮
---

It's all to convince people that Jess is happy. They TELL her how to feel. It's all for show. So rehearsed & edited It's sickening. I don't know of any other "vloger" who idited their videos as much as they do!
What I want to know is what exactly IS the purpose of the Autistic Interpretations channels, blogs..etc...

I mean again... April ..autism awareness month... There's channels that are showing their contribution to their community , raising money, awareness, TEACHING others...
What is the reason for Vals channel?
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Plain and simple.

The reason Val has no sponsers, no actual autism professionals in her life or in her videos, no followers who are REAL caregivers or REAL parents raising an autistic child, no community outreach in any videos, is because her platforms are just How she copes living with Jessica who is actually looked after more by Nonnie, Hannah and Marlow.

There's NEVER any working on issues, no showing how to redirect, teach...how to incorporate balance, change, address obsessions or daily issues.... No professional input, no therapy or doctor visits no addressing medications etc....

The only thing Val shows is how she manages ... How she believes she's a caregiver, selfless and trying to convince people how she sacrifices so much for Jessica.

As a MOTHER of 4, all my children in their 20's, one autistic who is dependent on me and my husband....I see nothing of any value on Vals channel...nothing to learn, nothing I can identify with, nothing to gleen... All I see are a million lost opportunities to help Jessica learn, no structure no discipline, no consistency , no professional input... Nothing at all...ever.
I see Val...and everyone in the house just nod and agree with Jessica to keep their Bessy happy..which is ALL every video is about.
We even hear Jessica ask a hundred times a day every day... " does this make your Bessie happy? " " will 2 cookies make your Bessie happy? "

Val has sat and said that's basically the plot period.

Life's simply easier if everyone just sticks to the script, give Jessica chicken nuggets, sausage gravy and biscuits and chocolate cake EVERY day, agree with everything Jessica says, lie to her about Zoe being her dog, she's Vals. Lie to her about being a nurse, moving to Disney, keep letting her believe she works and that Keely is her girlfriend and they are going to live together when Bessie gets independent.

It's DISGUSTING the way Jessica is dealt with... And that's the thing right there...Vals channel is all about HOW to DEAL with Jessica...not teach, not learn, not grow, not help, not support or encourage ...just the easiest way to DEAL with her on a daily basis then go to Disney every 3-4 months as Vals reward.

That's not how autism families live... That's not how caregivers care, or parents parent...
They treat Jessica like an absolute inconvenience and show that lying to her, isolating her from the autism community, removing her from any and all autism and vision impaired programs is simply just easier for Val. It's all about Val...and her blatant neglect ..because she doesn't WANT to DEAL with all the work, the time, the hours...to help create a better life for Jessica.

Val wants the world to give HER kudos for everything she thinks she deserves and is missing out of... Her poor life choices and lack of using birth control is she is where she is today. She's a professional " victim" and wants the world to feed her sympathy ...

I see REAL moms who don't pawn off their children on their other kids, friends or family ..who are busy! Active in the daily teaching of their children ... Taking their adult autistic children to regular appointments, classes, volunteer jobs, community gatherings with peers, play dates, therapy, dictators appointments, treatments, communication classes..plus keep up a house , tend to other children even work.

Val...does...nothing except spend money and dream of the life she wished she had...she doesn't even have a home...she's been to Disney twice this year, the beach getaway, bought a new camper, car.... While living out of boxes and staying in her ex's house.
She takes no responsibility for anything except what makes HER happy.
We've heard Jessica want to move, wants them to have a home, how does a 54 yr. Old woman not put her severely mentally impaired daughter whose unable to manage anything on her own..and never will..over trips to Disney??
A home is priority ...not their 250th trip to Disney.

It amazes me adult protective services has not stepped in...that shit would not fly here.
Jessica would of been further along in her development and made friends and been properly treated for her schizophrenia and severe IDD had APS removed her years ago and put her into an adult assisted living centre geared for her illness.

Val is a disgrace.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Holy OBSESS much??????

Perfect example this morning of Jessica obsessing about Lindsays dog ..Millie...a dog she's only seen once or twice IF THAT....but someone mentioned the dogs at the Groomers..and there's nothing Jessica loves more than to obsess over dogs and HOPE for some tragedy to happen.

Standing there, hands on her chest making up LIES about the groomer, a dog she doesn't know...and talking over everyone...getting excited and sniffing her fingers.
Listening to her make-up bold face lies..announcing them as FACTS...makes me nuts.
" well they want to keep the dog" " they will close" " what time to they close? " SHUT UP!!

How is this behaviour not addressed? Does Val not understand that because she refuses to address Jessica's constant obsessing its a main contributor to all the picking??

There's a video where Val tells us she's not allowed to use to word obsess because Jessica doesn't like it...it makes her angry.
Bless her hearrrrrrrrrt!!!🙄

I'm sorry I have no patience for bed head crazy finger sniffing Jessica and the voices in her head this morning.

• Heart
  • Sad

HartofTexas

VIP Member
SO SO many contradictions and SO many things are done differently with company around. . . . Putting on a show much Val???

the “family friend“ who they never met before!!!!!! The edit clips of J sharing. . . . The table set and ALL eating together???? The fact that a disabled person visited them and she rolls her own chair. . . . And J who is NOT disabled sits and someone else rolls her. . . . Disgusting
---
They just got called out on another lie !! So happy that people are finally seeing through the deception. Of all people who thought it was odd Susan Ayer? Nobody on Facebook charges anyone to pm another person. Do they really think people are that dumb ? I think it’s all starting to spiral because no more gifts for greedy Jessica lately.
---
Hannah Hetzel is right up Hannah’s alley, Stomach issues, gay and definitely odd. Why would a young woman travel clear from Pennsylvania to see Baby Huey ? It’s not Jessica she wants to see it’s Hannah. Just a coverup. My thing if your gay just own it ! Isn’t the motto proud and gay ! 🌈
Yes Val does think people are that dumb and she thinks ALL believe anything she says

rbooth61

VIP Member
That look was priceless! He is really afraid of her!!! And Jess shoveling that steaming hot casserole made me cringe! And they can never just leave the question at "Do you like it"?? Nope always " alot or do you love it"? Val and Hannah you are ridiculous! Dimwits!!
I found it off putting that Val acted the way she did over the onions. Here she made a big deal about the measurements of the onions that Hannah chopped. Like really ! That little piece of the video just shows what an unkind overbearing person she is .

WallFly

VIP Member
Seeing Jessica in the wheelchair being pushed when she's perfectly capable of walking while their guest is really in need of a wheel chair ...is beyond disgraceful .

Notice at Nonnies Jessica was right up against her new friend sitting on that sofa,...it's what she does, no personal space ever.. In the mornings video Jess claims because she's a nurse she'll be helping this Hannah girl..for classes..🙄🙄🙄 but of course she's actually needing to be pushed around in a wheel chair because she's a big lazy baby.

Everyone is SOOOO proud that greedy guts is sharing her red velvet cake!!!!!
Everyone applaud!
I'm sure there was a bribe edited out of probably 2 cakes one for just Jessica at home.

Wonder where poor Hannah has to sleep...hopefully not with Jessica.

• Angry
  • Sick

WallFly

VIP Member
I am guilty of being barefoot in the house too! I have neuropathy in my feet and it's more comfortable for me. I think I like being able to feel the carpet/flooring for as much as I can on the bottom of my feet. Socks and slippers on, I feel nothing.
---

That throwing the food is an absolute disgusting terrible habit they are letting her get away with. She never used to do that but the first time she did everyone laughed so she keeps doing it! What a teaching moment it could be just to say lay it gently!! But nope the trained seal gets attention!🤮
And hold my hand made me want to puke too! Maybe this stranger they invited into CAMPBELL'S house is going to learn to be a grifter too and wanted to learn from pros?? Or maybe this is their way of coming out! Lol
As parents in general no matter if your children are autistic or not....they require, they deserve to have parents or guardians in their life to TEACH , explain, nurture, help them grow as individuals. Each child IS different and has strengths and weaknesses, an autistic child learns differently and it takes patience and consistency a good support team...
I work with other parents and real caregivers and have for over 2 decades...

I understand the work involved but my God These are our children!! They need us, they depend on us to teach and guide them help them achieve their own greatness!!
So when I watch how Val ignores , neglects, and just can't be bothered to HELP Jessica it makes me physically ill.
Then she plays the..victim card... The "I know I spoil her..I just feel so guilty ...." It's infuriating ...because that's not guilt it's laziness because Val doesn't want to rock the boat and deal with Jessica's violent behaviours and constant seething threats. She rolls her head around, clenching her teeth yelling threats of physical violence verbal abuse and it's terrifying ...
At 35... These horrific behaviours should of been dealt with instead they are always simmering and explode as soon as someone goes against Jessica s demands...that's why she still picks her scabs, rubs her nasty crotch continuously, texts everyone at 2,3,4 am.refuses to eat anything healthy, and throws food like in tonight's video.

Autism is NOT a get out of jail free card, nor is vision impairment....it's Vals get out of jail free card...it's HER excuse for Jessica's rudeness and horrifically bad behaviours...Autism doesn't make you rub your crotch all day... it's poor parenting and no redirection no adjustments in behaviours no effort put in by the parent in charge ...

I hate listening to Val blame autism and blindness and whatever else she lies about... For Jessicas behaviours. The hundreds of families in my community We ALL have had to deal with these issues ..manners, the inappropriate touching..and these behaviours ARE fixable if the time and effort is made...
Vals only priority is Val. That's why Jessica's repulsive and unsanitary, rude behaviours continue at 35.

Last edited:
  • Heart

misty.

VIP Member
Definitely! Also, that video with Hannah and Marlow mocking the people who asked why Marlow wasn’t at the parks is disgusting. They seem to forget that those people are paying for their lazy lives! The ‘poor Marlow’ thing is really getting on my nerves but it just shows how annoyed they are at what they perceived as criticism of them. I still feel that they could have taken at least a day to do something or go somewhere with Marlow, along with the dogs but if Marlow is happy to be used by them, so be it. I feel sorry for those who showed care and concern for her as, quite honestly, she doesn’t deserve it - she’s as bad as the rest of them. Not once has she thanked those people for caring about her! It was a horrible video all round!The part about Val and Hannah not being willing to wait for 25 minutes for a train which may not have room for Jess in her wheelchair really made me cross - she could so easily have got out of the damn thing and walked on to the train and the wheelchair could have been folded up! Unbelievable. 😏
Twiddle I completely agree.what really made me take a huge dislike to Marlow was when her grandmother died,and lots and lots of people said they were sorry and thinking of her etc. And not once,not even once did she thank anyone. None of them have any manners,its actually quite shocking. Marlow is exactly like them.greedy selfish entitled and immature.

Susan830

VIP Member
Yep, just to make Hannah look good and to get more stuff from followers. There was a note in one of the things Hannah got from a follower saying how inspiring she was and a great sister to Jessica. Maybe that person, and many others, should go back and watch videos from before Hannah quit the actual job she had to "work" with Val. She often talked down to Jessica and put her in her place
I think she still does when not on camera! She just acts so fake around Jess when filming! There is no love there, just tolerating since Jess is the bread and butter!
Anyone notice that from when they left for Disney and up to now how depressed Jess looks most of the time? I call it her constipated look. She is very stand-offish to Hannah and Val. I really wonder what did go on in their Joyful life while on vacation!!!

• Sad

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
Slap whatever you make on her plate, scream “take it or leave it!” Shlaap her in the face and walk away. Ms. Stinkycrotchscabface will eat.. or not. That’s an adult decision.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Did you read her post? She was there last weekend so how frickin far behind is Hannah?? Good grief you have one job Hannah and can't get it right!
And why is a 23 year old hanging with them??? Something is off...and her just feeding into Jessica’s way of talking with the dirty garbage! Come on!!!
It’s quite disturbing actually. Val has referred to this person as a ‘family friend’ but, from what she has written in her post, it seems to me that she’s one of the followers. There’s just so much weirdness with this family. 🙄

Susan830

VIP Member
Bunch of bull shit Val! You don’t work with her on anything. And because if you try she gets violent because she is unmedicated and psychotic oh and a spoiled brat who thinks she runs everything and everyone. And why does she think that? Because you let her Val. Watching this morning’s video She says the same shit over and over again everything is bad or dirty garbage. She contributes nothing to society or anywhere else. She literally just exsist that’s it so sad
She can flip cards and shuffle them like a dealer in a casino but can't brush her hair! Val you think people buy your crap anymore. Not being able to brush her hair is from being lazy!!! Not from autism or blindness or CP that is pretty non existent.....just plan laziness! Your daughter is a schizophrenic...the other things you try to push are not true!!!!!
---
Val talked about the doc visit yesterday, she said J got labs pulled, had to be stuck 3 times, yelled and cussed But all labs,sugar, triglyceride, cholesterol and all were good! J was not at live stream she was taking a nap. Hannah signing, or trying to sign all the way through. I cut it off after only a few minutes.
Thanks for the heads up...I will not watch it if Hannah is doing the sad excuse for ASL! Must have been no gifts again if Jess napped!!! People are getting smart...their gig is just about up!!!

• Heart

Gramma of 4

Cyber bullying, isn’t that when someone deliberately goes on your page, makes comments and threats? I for one, have never commented on her pages. I come here, away from fb, state my opinion, and discuss how much scamming Val brooks does. Is Val scamming disabled people, any worse or better than us talking about her and her dysfunctional family? She feels like she is better and above anyone else. No one should ever criticize her or her family. Guess what Val, you can’t control us. This isn’t your page. If you don’t like it don’t come on here and read. It’s hits you hard doesn’t it? You know what we say here, is the truth, unlike like the lies and stories and scamming for money and gifts that you do. Once you tell a lie , you have to tell another to cover up and another and another. That takes more time and effort than actually telling the truth from the start. I don’t know how you look in the mirror everyday, Val. What do you see? A great mom, a decent, hard worker? Or do you see what we see? A lying, scamming, greedy manipulator. Live your joyful life, it will eventually crash and burn, too bad you will take your two daughters with you.
She said the "cyber bullying" thing at the same time she closed her crispy club. I think she closed it because the truth about Madison came out and she didn't want her "crispies" to find out and jump ship. So she closed it before that could happen. She had to made a lot of money off of that thing. They can still be "cyber bullied" on YouTube, IG and Facebook. She just lies
---
In my
I remember a couple of years ago Val and Jessica were talking and Val said “someday” that she and J wanted to get a camper and just travel. Okay. Nothing wrong with a goal like that. I was so shocked when she rushed her timeline, someday became right now, and she purchased one. I’m even more shocked that she’s already talking about getting rid of it after ONE trip!! So that they can move. I’m really naive! She appears to have NO emotional or common sense boundaries, no personal governors at all. She wants it, she gets it. Oops, mistake. Get rid of it. I’m not going to state things as fact on here that no one really knows the truth about, but she had to have spent the house money on the whole setup. If you have to beg from strangers to build a deck on your house, then you sure as H*** can’t afford all that. She is not having a joyful life. She is either an out and out grifter or so trapped feeling that she’s making really bad decisions and getting worse. When will she ever, ever find some sort of day program for Jessica?!?! Good luck with that. Cody’s mom did a video the other day about aging out of the school system. It has taken months on a waiting list to find a 2 day a week program where he can go. It’s probably way to late for Jess. She’s had few if any boundaries herself and is just about as obnoxious and unlikable as they come! Her mother’s guilt feelings have done nothing for her but make her a spoiled, bossy brat. Tragic.
In my opinion Val is bi-polar. She goes from bad moods and depressed to where you don't see her for a couple of days then it goes to manic. Great mood, let's get a camper - I'm happy now! (That wore off) Let's go camping! (That wore off) Let's plant a "garden". Her tending to that will wear off. She doesn't follow thru on any of it.

grammacloud

VIP Member
In honor of cinco de mayo, one day, they have tacos, but nothing, not even a mention of autism awareness month, in a whole month.

• Angry
  • Sad