Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I think she’s back already?? Still I’d imagine it wasn’t a cheap flight, then she was looking for vouchers etc from her followers last week to buy supplies for HER trip!! I agree with the above person I couldn’t care when she’s over there but the constant begging and the complaining about how ‘hard’ everything is with a thousand kids is annoying!!

Reactions: 3

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The taxi isn't to do with social welfare, it's just for children in special schools or classes because they're usually not the local school.
If anyone can afford unlimited holidays and luxuries they should pay their way and not accept benefits when their clearly not necessary.

• Heart

Doug24

Presumably if you kept money from haribo Jellies you would save money on packing/luggage and if you bought Fruit over there it would be a lot better value and more nutritious... but I guess there would be no glory in that for St Lenore 😉

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I definitely agree about the youngest one it’s all learned behavior from her siblings and mother! As I said here before it suits Lenore to have her diagnosed so she came lump them all off in the same bus to the same school every morning 🙄 notice how there was no song and dance about getting M into the same school?? I’d say they hate to see her coming!!

Beddy

Chatty Member
Her house was flooded. Just up there. With some of the other kids in it at the time. And that’s why responsible parents don’t travel to another continent and leave half their children at home, you never know when an emergency could arise. They’re not back til Monday and apparently the bottom floor of bedrooms needs to be gutted from water damage and is starting to smell

• Wow
  • Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
So she’s just back from holidays with her parents and sister after being with teddy in august, is packing for a trip away with Bodhi a 9 hour flight? Where to and who is going? I tuned out for a while…. Then she’s off with 4th & 5th years in February for 2 weeks to Tanzania before going for 3 or 4 weeks for retreats in May. She has 6 kids doesn’t she? How the fuck is this all being paid for? Not a hope her husband is on that b kind of money, plus mortgage, food etc etc

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Really strange to give up the house 🤔 100% notions. Is current house a rental?
unlimited money started appearing as soon as the fundraising started. She used to complain about the price of food but now she can’t push the super trolleys they’re so full. Best of everything yet qualifies for kids to be taken to school in private taxis. Something very wrong with the welfare system.

• Heart

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I always though Harley was a spoilt madam, but I thought Pheonix was sweet when she was young and Lenore's entitled attitude speeped in as she got older, confirmation party for someone not getting confirmed is up there for me, as my mam would say land would ya.
Wasn't there also something about phoenix emailing teachers maybe something would know the story better than me 🤣
---
Totally agree, I'll get my coat - I'm going to hell with you🤣🤣
See you there 😉🤣

• Haha

ANIJJ

The math isn’t mathing here for me with this one! The hubby must be making a fortune and I know she gets a good lump every month with child allowance, DCA etc. I know she claims to be good with money but don’t care how good with money you are, things are so expensive now. There isn’t time for her to “save” between trips she is away so often!! Us as a family of 4 both parents working could just about afford a basic week in the sun this year! Plus 2 over nights in hotels for a family occasions had us broke! Not to mention all the stuff like birthdays, after school activities. I am really suspicious I have to say! And I am really really over the Africa stuff, I find it very strange. I’m a long long time follower even before IG and I just finding her not enjoyable any more.

Beddy

Chatty Member
Is this the same Bore Lenore who manages to book multiple flights, holidays, excursions etc etc every few weeks, but now can’t find a set of green bunk beds online 🤣🤣 Ffs. The child has been sleeping on the floor and in a wardrobe. I’d say she’d be happy with any kind of bunk beds but sure there has to be drama. Also I wonder would she mind if a stranger in another part of the world was sharing pictures of her daughter to thousands of ppl. What gives her the right to keep sharing pictures of that child Clara? I don’t like it. It doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s like she’s exploiting that little girl.
I’ve often thought this… she wouldn’t dare share so many close up photos of a local Irish child without the parents knowledge, but it seems to be ok when the parents and child are impoverished and under privileged? It’s ok because she’s their white saviour who buys them swimsuits? It’s completely wrong. That just reminds me, remember the big day out to the pool? She shared so many videos and images of those children in swimsuits, I shudder to think where those images could have ended up. Many of the girls are 11/12, where they are starting to become teenagers, and that would be absolutely taboo in their culture for them to be seen in swimsuit like that. But I suppose it’s ok because Lenore is saving them all and anyway it’s not like they have smartphones so what they don’t know can’t hurt them 😡
I think that pool day and the way she exposed those kids on social media is the worst thing an Irish Instagrammer has done tbh

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Wait now there’ll be a big claim going in because her additional needs children were so traumatised by the flooding! I don’t know why she thinks she’s more in need than the hundreds of others who need work done 🙄

Reactions: 2

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Very little talk of Clara this trip. Too busy living it up in Zanzibar and visiting her land. Poor Clara forgotten about now like her own kids🙄 What’s struck me about this trip is the amount of plastic rubbish she brings out there. Hundreds of bags of sweets all in plastic bags, plastic toys, clothes wrapped in plastic bags. Like what happens to all this plastic rubbish?

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
It’s a real out of the way country school they go to. My nieces go there. It’s a brilliant school but no doubt she’ll have some issue with that soon. I dunno where she suddenly got all these notions from. She never talks about when she was a single mother to the eldest girl and living in a council house in Crosshaven. Once she had the 3rd child she gave up the council house and went private renting. Don’t know why cause she had a 3 bed house. Obviously wasn’t good enough for her and ppl knowing she lived in a council house.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
told ya she’d be back when she has time to conjure up a tragic story of lies involving a child to ramp up more donations. Home mustn’t be too bad if she left her six kids to travel across the world. He must be a right fool or just as conniving. Feel sorry for those teenagers exposed to that shit.

Doug24

I always though Harley was a spoilt madam, but I thought Pheonix was sweet when she was young and Lenore's entitled attitude speeped in as she got older, confirmation party for someone not getting confirmed is up there for me, as my mam would say land would ya.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Where’s the service dog she needed so badly ??? Guessing the overseas trip in new year definitely be cancelled and money refunded as she couldn’t dream of leaving her kids again while they adapt to all the changes after the flood 😝😝😝 let’s see, wouldn’t hold your breath 🤑🤥🤥🤥👺👺

• Wow