Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snade

Jesus she has a fairly nice lifestyle since she started fundraising hasn’t she……lips done, lipo, multiple trips to Zanzibar.
As a mother of 4 Autistic children I’d love to know where she gets the time for all of this let alone the money…..

Reactions: 7

Lalaloopsy23

Hasn’t been home for a Month but is back with a bang complaining about services from the HSE maybe stay at home and not leave for 3 months of the year if your that concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Snade

All money from the lodge goes to the school too and items are sold in the hotel too. It is all up on trip advisor.
The donations are slowing down, with the exception of the “anonymous” benefactors.
---
I’ve just done a bit of snooping and there is a go fund me page still up that Teddy set up in 2022 to do with her and Lenore with a registered charity attached to it, that is registered to an address is USA. She is the only employee/manager of the company and if you search the address it’s a house in a housing estate 🤷‍♀️. Something stinks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She can go 20 times a year. Doesn’t bother me. But what does bother me is this constant shit about her kids being on the spectrum (ahem) and how routine is so important bla bla bla. Yet she ups and leaves them at any chance she gets. And what’s it costing?? Yet she constantly moans about having to fight for free school transport etc. Pay for the transport Lenore like the rest of us do. She’s some gowl.

Snade

2 offline anonymous “donations” for €5K each in 24 hours, now nearly half way there…….something doesn’t look right. I dont think I could trust this woman as far as I could throw her.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Omg. She’s gone again. Her kids are back to school next week and she’s f**caked off to Kilimanjaro. On her own!!! Something seriously a miss with this one.

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why does mother Teresa who knows everything and can manage to get herself abroad three or four times a year is not able to source a few items in Ireland without having to ask her minions everytime she needs something. Very strange😉

100%. She's not too worried about her kids anyway. I don't know about you guys. But end of school term is manic, something on every other day, sports days, bringing home work, report cards coming. Couldn't imagine being away from 6 kiss 😑
She will come home from Tanzania in a few days and then the rants will start about how much the system is failing her kids. Nobody is failing those kids more than Lenore is. Swanning off to Africa multiple times a year, she's not too worried about them then.

So she’s just back from holidays with her parents and sister after being with teddy in august, is packing for a trip away with Bodhi a 9 hour flight? Where to and who is going? I tuned out for a while…. Then she’s off with 4th & 5th years in February for 2 weeks to Tanzania before going for 3 or 4 weeks for retreats in May. She has 6 kids doesn’t she? How the fuck is this all being paid for? Not a hope her husband is on that b kind of money, plus mortgage, food etc etc
I maintain that she has had all her kids assessed privately for an autism diagnosis even though it's obvious that only 2 of them have autism. (And i speak from family experience of autism) When you pay they'll say what you want to hear. There's no way in hell that Marlowe the youngest is on the spectrum. Saint Lenore can now claim the DCA (Domiciliary Care Allowance) which multiplied by numerous children = a lot of money. She is also scamming people with her 'readings' etc so that's bringing in a few bob too.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It’s sad that 41 of the items on her ‘bucket list’ don’t involve her own children/family 🙄
Also WHO is donating all this money? Like she’s close to 15k now! She’s literally been begging for nearly 4 years straight at this stage!!

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
You beat me to the post. Was just coming on to say the same thing. Back home in a few days moaning about filling in forms to get free transport for her kids to school etc. Followed by posts giving out about somewhere she might actually take her kids to, but they had to leave as the staff didn’t understand her kids needs🙄 Then the begging will start again and drama over Indie being unsettled and she doesn’t know what’s wrong with her. She’s like a broken record

I don't think half them kids are on any spectrum definitely two of them others don't think so 🤔
Have to agree with you there. She had them all assessed through the HSE and when they didn't give the results she wanted to hear she paid privately to get them all 'diagnosed'. Nothing wrong with the rest of them.
---
This is spot on!! Even the money being spent on her group retreats aren’t helping anyone only her ego!! The money goes to Teddy and the likes and no offence to Teddy but she’s not exactly living off half a banana. I also think it’s not right giving them rice Krispy buns and haribo buy them something with a bit of nutrition something that might give their rice a bit of flavour and extra calories.
Sorry I’m on a rant now but I’ve done some Googling on this school etc it has groups coming there all the time, medical students and others bringing money and gifts. Saint Len would like us to think it’s only her swooping in on her surprise mission 🙄
Just saw this on the Stella Maris website. They encourage visitors to the hotel to bring educational items to benefit the children. Specifically states no sweets as most of the children have no access to dental care and sweets cause cavities.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

#obsssessed

VIP Member
So it seems its all her and her buddies going on this "retreat"....so basically absolute bull about a process to picl the "right" people🙃
Same with her trip last year turned out to be her and a huge circle of friends ...anyone that wasn't lenores chum was ignored...
I’d love to know (as a parent of an SN child) how all these ones are leaving their SN children for this ‘retreat’?? They must have much better support network than I, having a particularly rough phase at the moment I find it hard to see people getting away and getting to experience these things.

• Sad

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Bodhi probably wanted a door. Don’t you know Bodhi gets what Bodhi wants 🙄Her house is a tip. Not because of the flooding, just in general. She has mattresses on the floor in her room where the phoenix one and Bodhi sleep most of the time. And the floors are always covered in clothes etc. No wonder everything was destroyed as it was all on the floor.
---
She’d want to go down to Middleton and see what real flooding is. There isn’t even watermarks on the walls so the water was not as deep as she’s saying. And sheas bed is bone dry.