Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ju Lie

I'd swear to god she had her lips done - they are looking way bigger. Money to burn this one!
Lots of rice could be bought with her spending!

Reactions: 3

#obsssessed

VIP Member
What does she want 20K for?
That house isn’t gonna fix itself silly 🤪
I may sound very old fashion but is that child not only 12?? I can’t get over all the face piercings 😲 I thought you had to be over a certain age to even get it done??!!

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I think we need a separate thread for her. She’s a scammer and doesn’t belong in an Autism Moms thread. Indie and Marlowe have hardly seen their mother since the summer and she’s off away again now. What I have noticed though is how much Indie has progressed with her speech etc while momma has been away!! I’d say she is a major part of those kids problems.

Doug24

I can believe she hasn't been exposed, there is something so fishy about what is going on. And as for Teddy one sparrow finds another they are both frauds. The blatant use of kids to line their own pockets and fund trips.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She can’t look straight at the camera, she’s so full of shit .the 20 students travelling with her should cop on.
this stinks of “charity” alright 🤡🤡🤡💩💩💩
---

#obsssessed

VIP Member
The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable
This is spot on!! Even the money being spent on her group retreats aren’t helping anyone only her ego!! The money goes to Teddy and the likes and no offence to Teddy but she’s not exactly living off half a banana. I also think it’s not right giving them rice Krispy buns and haribo buy them something with a bit of nutrition something that might give their rice a bit of flavour and extra calories.
Sorry I’m on a rant now but I’ve done some Googling on this school etc it has groups coming there all the time, medical students and others bringing money and gifts. Saint Len would like us to think it’s only her swooping in on her surprise mission 🙄

• Heart

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Lovely to see Indie interested and picking stuff out of the Smyth’s catalog. Pity her mother just ignores her to film the performing seals. And Marlowe too sick for school. Doesn’t look very sick there does she. Sure not to worry. The other child who doesn’t go to school can mind her for the day while Len gets Zen 🤣

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
If I was away and my house was flooded, I’d be on the first flight home. And that’s without even considering about children with additional needs. It’s clear as day she has always put Bodhi first before any of the other children.Bodhis first holiday so Bodhi can’t be upset and made go home early. Could you imagine if Bodhi was at home!! She’d be on the first flight then. Someone told me she only had the other 2 trying for the perfect boy. And I’m actually starting to believe it.
You wouldn’t have left half your kids at home in the first place. Flooding mustn’t be too bad. She has time to post kids in Tanzania praising Sr Lenore 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Missy_t

Am I reading the latest reel correctly?? Has she actually been away from her kids for 25 days???! That's shocking with such young kids, never mind them having additional needs...

• Wow

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Poor Lenore. Imagine having to wait in a crowded area for over an hour!! In Dublin airport of all places. Does she think Disney Land is going to be empty just for her and her kids 🤣 And bringing Bodhi on a 9 hr flight his first time flying 🙄 Kids all taken out of school again for holidays too. I thought routine was so important for them 🤣

• Haha

ANIJJ

Imagine how upset and confused Indie is but she just carries on with her holiday. Unbelievable. And once again it’s all about Bodhi and how he’s going to feel. 4 smallies??
I know he has his issues but he’s nearly 10 so not exactly a smallie! The next oldest child is 13/14?and is the oldest 21? I doubt she was left at home with the 2 youngest on her own, as she is in college also. Isn’t there a family member next door too? This is going to be disruptive for each and every child that experiences something like this. I’m not lacking compassion and I understand the difficulties her family face but I’m not looking forward to the moaning for content. She’s luckier than most! She has lots of support, yes things will be rough for a bit but they’ll be sorted for Christmas, even though the kids don’t get Christmas

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
So she’s just back from holidays with her parents and sister after being with teddy in august, is packing for a trip away with Bodhi a 9 hour flight? Where to and who is going? I tuned out for a while…. Then she’s off with 4th & 5th years in February for 2 weeks to Tanzania before going for 3 or 4 weeks for retreats in May. She has 6 kids doesn’t she? How the fuck is this all being paid for? Not a hope her husband is on that b kind of money, plus mortgage, food etc etc
Herself,Ian and 4 of the 6 are off to Disney world Florida. She’s definitely pocketing cash from somewhere. No one can afford that many holidays. And on one wage coming into the house. Or does she class her “fund raising” as a job and is taking a wage from it🤔

• Wow

Doug24

Girls how many holidays are we at in 23? Where the fuck is the money coming from?!