Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nono nono

Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

Reactions: 2

ANIJJ

I can’t get over that she is away again! Where is all the money coming from? It’s endless. She’s away so much it must affect the kids. I’ve been a fan for many years but in the last year im kinda over her!

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Unfortunately it’s the wrong kind of people who have smart phones out there. My worry is the oversharing of that particular little girl. And her acting like the white saviour. Would she be prepared to drop everything and rush out there if that child was kidnapped by people who consider her to be a wealthy person who has a special interest in this child? It’s not unheard of in places like Tanzania. But she doesn’t think of that while promoting herself.
I’m starting to question that other wan Teddy now. She had a free luxurious holiday in Ireland but they’re supposed to be all living in poverty.

Doug24

Sounds like a nightmare to me, a certain type of person (decided upon by Lenore 🙄) the whinging today about not getting help wheres my village raising kids. She is unhinged, no regular parent goes half way across the world several times a year!!!!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
That's what it looks like🤔 Price of trip for TYs probably bumped up to cover Lenores costs too. No sign of anxiety when the child can fly around the world but crippled with it and can't go to school. I smell bull💩
Each student has to raise a minimum of €600? I presume that doesn’t include flights or anything?? I know TY trips are optional but imagine if your child really wanted to go such pressure 😡

Ibellylaughtoomuch

Chatty Member
100%. She's not too worried about her kids anyway. I don't know about you guys. But end of school term is manic, something on every other day, sports days, bringing home work, report cards coming. Couldn't imagine being away from 6 kiss 😑
Your right, My kid has 8 school days left and its something every day.

Maybe the eldest girl is helping out but its not easy especially with the younger kids

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She says the kids are missing their sister in the house next door but they don’t miss their mother when she goes to the other side of the world being mother Teresa.🤯🤯 she’s so full of shit.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Lads I’m fuming here. I can only listen to half her story. This is all her fault. I called this months ago. She singled out that little girl. Of course this was going to happen. And wow Lenore, you bought them “BLACK BARBIES” how fucking good of you. I’m absolutely livid over this stupid woman. The “mother” who the child didn’t even know comes back and holds the child for ransom. That’s on you Lenore. It’s all on you, you stupid stupid woman.

• Wow

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Would she just stop exploiting those children. Posting pictures of them in swimwear 🤬 How would she like ppl posting videos of her “smallies” in swimwear to thousands of ppl. And no Lenore, he did not call you “mama” he called you “Madame”.

Doug24

Stop now 😂😭 the Santa list christ on a bike, minions at the ready for King Bodhis requests 🤸‍♂️ 💸

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Yeah she’s def getting the carers grant as that’s linked to DCA. She may be on the very lowest amount of weekly carers but she’s definitely getting something! A nice €5k for her to swan off to Killi with 🙄 her own kids go no where I mentioned it awhile back here and suddenly Indie was in smyths a few days later 👀

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She’s not well in the head. The child happy about being invited to a party and she putting the fear of god into him. Are you ready? Are you sure? Will you be ok? Feck off and leave the child go n have some fun. I honestly think she is the reason all her kids have additional needs.

cycleon

VIP Member
That house isn’t gonna fix itself silly 🤪
I may sound very old fashion but is that child not only 12?? I can’t get over all the face piercings 😲 I thought you had to be over a certain age to even get it done??!!
do you think a little ole thing like age restriction would stop Lenore silly 😜
she probably told them it was discrimination not to do it 🙄🙈😂

• Haha

Doug24

So do Lenore’s parents run horseshit ‘retreats’ aswell to get other people to pay for them to go on holidays?
I cant remember who mentioned on this thread that her family are well known scammers down that way but didn't elaborate. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.