Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread, I was just looking back at the beginning of the first thread and it seems like a lot of the pages/people have gone from Instagram.

Lenore has found a way to get another 2 trips thousands of kms away from her kids 👍👍

Reactions: 4
Is Lenore off to Florida?
Looks like it 🙄 all those deposits from her ‘retreats’ coming in handy!!
She has mentioned numerous times now about her child getting her head shaved and dyed, but blocks her face out but leaves the shaved bit visible, of the family photo!!

Reactions: 1
Is Lenore off to Florida?
She is not, is she? All of them? Where the fuxk is she getting the money? Seriously now does she have to account to anyone about how go fund ne is spent? As in, anyone official?

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned here she might have had a claim come in. Her life is so far removed from most peoples realities 💶💶💶 we all know leaving kids behind doesn't bother her a wit! I reckon she'll take Harley and Pheonix.

Reactions: 2
So it seems its all her and her buddies going on this "retreat"....so basically absolute bull about a process to picl the "right" people🙃
Same with her trip last year turned out to be her and a huge circle of friends ...anyone that wasn't lenores chum was ignored...

Sounds like a nightmare to me, a certain type of person (decided upon by Lenore 🙄) the whinging today about not getting help wheres my village raising kids. She is unhinged, no regular parent goes half way across the world several times a year!!!!

So it seems its all her and her buddies going on this "retreat"....so basically absolute bull about a process to picl the "right" people🙃
Same with her trip last year turned out to be her and a huge circle of friends ...anyone that wasn't lenores chum was ignored...
I’d love to know (as a parent of an SN child) how all these ones are leaving their SN children for this ‘retreat’?? They must have much better support network than I, having a particularly rough phase at the moment I find it hard to see people getting away and getting to experience these things.

• Sad
I’d love to know (as a parent of an SN child) how all these ones are leaving their SN children for this ‘retreat’?? They must have much better support network than I, having a particularly rough phase at the moment I find it hard to see people getting away and getting to experience these things.
I hear you but I bet after a few days you would be itching to get back home. Looking at her stories yesterday she expects people to step in and let her go on holidays, weekends away ect ect hope you get a break soon for yourself 💖

Oh same literally have one person who is willing and able to watch my SN daughter, zero help other than that. Hope she realises how lucky she is

One more time Lenore 🚨NO ONE asked you to have the 6 kids that you constantly complain about, NO ONE 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg. She’s gone again. Her kids are back to school next week and she’s f**caked off to Kilimanjaro. On her own!!! Something seriously a miss with this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg. She’s gone again. Her kids are back to school next week and she’s f**caked off to Kilimanjaro. On her own!!! Something seriously a miss with this one.
Was about to post the same thing cant believe she has fucked off again and isn't the youngest starting school 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
And isn't Phoenix starting Secondary School?? Can't believe she's actually choosing to miss such important days.

• Wow
She can go 20 times a year. Doesn’t bother me. But what does bother me is this constant tit about her kids being on the spectrum (ahem) and how routine is so important bla bla bla. Yet she ups and leaves them at any chance she gets. And what’s it costing?? Yet she constantly moans about having to fight for free school transport etc. Pay for the transport Lenore like the rest of us do. She’s some gowl.

Reactions: 5
She's an utter narcissistic 🙄 it's all about Lenore. This bullshit about surprising them and checking out the route. In your wildest dreams imagine not being there for a child starting secondary and primary 🤯

I think she’s back already?? Still I’d imagine it wasn’t a cheap flight, then she was looking for vouchers etc from her followers last week to buy supplies for HER trip!! I agree with the above person I couldn’t care when she’s over there but the constant begging and the complaining about how ‘hard’ everything is with a thousand kids is annoying!!

Christ on a bike 🙄 I'm in foul form, robbed blind from back to school and car tax and house insurance due. Watching Saint Lenore white savior is pissing me right off. Going on like Irish people are minted, send on €5 there and I'll sent it to Teddy. Most people having a bleeping bob by the time food, mortgage, utilities and petrol is in the car. In your maddest dreams imagine going on a solo holiday half way across the world before kids go back to school. Is it just me or is this just way off on a single wage with 6 dependants 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable