Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Is this the same Bore Lenore who manages to book multiple flights, holidays, excursions etc etc every few weeks, but now can’t find a set of green bunk beds online 🤣🤣 Ffs. The child has been sleeping on the floor and in a wardrobe. I’d say she’d be happy with any kind of bunk beds but sure there has to be drama. Also I wonder would she mind if a stranger in another part of the world was sharing pictures of her daughter to thousands of ppl. What gives her the right to keep sharing pictures of that child Clara? I don’t like it. It doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s like she’s exploiting that little girl.

Reactions: 4

#obsssessed

VIP Member
OK so I'm confused...does she had children with Autism as I haven't seen anything about her own kids?
I definitely think she has the youngest one diagnosed for her own convenience she can put the 3 of them into a taxi now and off they go to the same place! Remember she moved the 12 year old to the same school as the younger ones and thought she could just put her on the same bus as them??! Got her way of course 🙄 she’s so lazy didn’t want to have to drive herself to any school!!

• Heart

Ollie96

It's fascinating to watch really, however boring. Eyes darting all over the place.. Poor me. I have it so hard.. All of my issues with the kids etc. several holidays abroad saving the world.. Oh please no need to send me money for my alleged flooded home.. Just send me 'recommendations' for beds etc.. Like I cannot understand how people cannot see through this charlatan... 🤔

#obsssessed

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no accountability for that money she’s raising, I remember in the beginning she’d say oh I’ll show the receipts etc but I don’t ever remember seeing any!! €140k in 3 years?? Not a bad salary for CEO of orphans in Tanzania I suppose……

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She claims 5 of her 6 children are on the spectrum and/or have additional needs. She paid for private diagnosis because HSE said they were fine. Which they are, apart from 2 of them. A lot of her childrens behaviour is because they are allowed do whatever they want. One was even a “they” there for a few weeks and changed her name to Fin, but she’s back to being a girl again who apparently is bullied and has no friends, yet I saw her running amok with 4 other girls in Mahon Point a few weeks ago. Security guard was following them around. They were just being cheeky smart assed teenagers

• Wow

Noseymamma2

I maintain that she has had all her kids assessed privately for an autism diagnosis even though it's obvious that only 2 of them have autism. (And i speak from family experience of autism) When you pay they'll say what you want to hear. There's no way in hell that Marlowe the youngest is on the spectrum. Saint Lenore can now claim the DCA (Domiciliary Care Allowance) which multiplied by numerous children = a lot of money. She is also scamming people with her 'readings' etc so that's bringing in a few bob too.
Yes I agree and the person she Gets the diagnosis off is absolutely notorious for misdiagnosis

• Wow

Doug24

Its like she having a midlife crisis in africa
100%. She's not too worried about her kids anyway. I don't know about you guys. But end of school term is manic, something on every other day, sports days, bringing home work, report cards coming. Couldn't imagine being away from 6 kiss 😑

#obsssessed

VIP Member
A new thread, I was just looking back at the beginning of the first thread and it seems like a lot of the pages/people have gone from Instagram.

Lenore has found a way to get another 2 trips thousands of kms away from her kids 👍👍

Am I right in thinking it’s her child’s TY group that’s going to Tanzania?? More money raised that no one really knows where it’s being spent?!
That's what it looks like🤔 Price of trip for TYs probably bumped up to cover Lenores costs too. No sign of anxiety when the child can fly around the world but crippled with it and can't go to school. I smell bull💩

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Omg. She’s gone again. Her kids are back to school next week and she’s f**caked off to Kilimanjaro. On her own!!! Something seriously a miss with this one.
Was about to post the same thing cant believe she has fucked off again and isn't the youngest starting school 😪

• Sad
  • Wow

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Louise has done a great job with Tir Na Nog. Those poor little kids 💔 Glad she saw through” Look at me Lenore” Saw her for what she was from the get go.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She can go 20 times a year. Doesn’t bother me. But what does bother me is this constant shit about her kids being on the spectrum (ahem) and how routine is so important bla bla bla. Yet she ups and leaves them at any chance she gets. And what’s it costing?? Yet she constantly moans about having to fight for free school transport etc. Pay for the transport Lenore like the rest of us do. She’s some gowl.
I don't think half them kids are on any spectrum definitely two of them others don't think so 🤔

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Jesus she has a fairly nice lifestyle since she started fundraising hasn’t she……lips done, lipo, multiple trips to Zanzibar.
As a mother of 4 Autistic children I’d love to know where she gets the time for all of this let alone the money…..
And another at least 4 trips planned in the next year!! 🙄 I feel sorry for the small kids she never mentions the boy anymore and never brings the small 2 girls anywhere! I know it’s difficult for Indie in particular but Jesus put some effort into your own kids first. I’ve 2 with additional needs but I want to be able to bring my oldest on holidays etc so I’m working on that for her benefit.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I’ve gone down a right rabbit hole here. Have also found an organisation called KPAP Kilimanjaros Porters Assistance Project. Offers free climbing gear and educational classes to porters and crew. So why did she need to raise all those thousands to educate them, if this organisation exists since 2003?
Lots of, strange Americans from churches with even stranger names, seem to have been hugely involved with Teddy and the school over periods of time. Over and back bringing groups of people with them, fundraising, bringing supplies etc etc. The more I’m snooping, the weirder this whole thing is getting.

• Wow

Doug24

There will be a screening process to ensure you are a right fit to meet the kids 🥴 by who Lenore?! Who exploits these kids plastering them all over her insta and I definitely believe she is dipping into funds people are sending her for them. I would love to know what Louise from Tir Na Nog makes of it all.

• Wow

cycleon

VIP Member
I maintain that she has had all her kids assessed privately for an autism diagnosis even though it's obvious that only 2 of them have autism. (And i speak from family experience of autism) When you pay they'll say what you want to hear. There's no way in hell that Marlowe the youngest is on the spectrum. Saint Lenore can now claim the DCA (Domiciliary Care Allowance) which multiplied by numerous children = a lot of money. She is also scamming people with her 'readings' etc so that's bringing in a few bob too.
I agree with Marlowe, she just seems a feisty little girl who is allowed say words like shite, that her father corrects her for and her mother asks her to repeat and laughs. Wild rearing themselves I’d say

Bodhi and Indie are on the spectrum. The other 2 girls I don’t believe anything is wrong, I’m sorry I just don’t. They’re allowed do what they want for “expression” which is all fine u less it’s interfering with school and Lenore comes across as “don’t you tell my child she can’t have a shaved head in school she’s expreeeessssing herself,”

I’ve a feeling with Harley not wanting to go to go to school, instead of trying to resolve it, she thought sure stay home you can help with smaller kids and we will get a solicitor to get you home tutor.

She’s always going on about “getting reports for my solicitor” like what is she doing suing everyone?b for what?

• Heart

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
They possibly did inherit the house. It was Ian’s parents house. That would seem a bit unfair to his sisters though, him getting the house. But then they’ve put thousands upon thousands into it so they must have some kind of mortgage to fund that. You can be sure though that her upcoming trips, with the school kids and the retreats are costing her nothing. She’s put the cost of her own flights etc onto the price of what those people have to pay. More fools them. Remember when she went to Kilimanjaro the first time. The other people pulled out because of Covid(or so that was the story 😉) and all the fundraising started again for Sheas flights!! But the money was already there from the 4 who pulled out!! That’s when I started to think something wasn’t right and this shite then of having to pay to watch the documentary after people including myself had already sponsored her. Nah. She’s a scammer. Scamore Good.