Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malc

Chatty Member
2 offline anonymous “donations” for €5K each in 24 hours, now nearly half way there…….something doesn’t look right. I dont think I could trust this woman as far as I could throw her.
Exactly!! Surely if you were transferring €5k that you would do it online

Reactions: 2

Doug24

Someone mentioned here she might have had a claim come in. Her life is so far removed from most peoples realities 💶💶💶 we all know leaving kids behind doesn't bother her a wit! I reckon she'll take Harley and Pheonix.

ANIJJ

I get DCA for three kids along with children's all for four, husband has his own business and we didn't even manage a night in Ireland this year.
That’s my point exactly! I get dca also so I know it really doesn’t go far! We all deserve a night away if that’s your thing but she just takes the piss! It was our first holiday abroad since 2019 and we really only afforded it cause we got a very small inheritance. First time holidaying with a wheelchair so difficult but we were so grateful to get to the sun!
I wonder, did they inherit that house and don’t have a mortgage. That would free up a lot of money.

Ju Lie

Bodhi probably wanted a door. Don’t you know Bodhi gets what Bodhi wants 🙄Her house is a tip. Not because of the flooding, just in general. She has mattresses on the floor in her room where the phoenix one and Bodhi sleep most of the time. And the floors are always covered in clothes etc. No wonder everything was destroyed as it was all on the floor.
---
She’d want to go down to Middleton and see what real flooding is. There isn’t even watermarks on the walls so the water was not as deep as she’s saying. And sheas bed is bone dry.
Her house has always been disgusting. Shit everywhere. She might do it properly now that it's not her own money!

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
And isn’t she off to Florida for Halloween? Wonder will all the kids be sporting their ear defenders and pulling the “autism” card to skip ques like last time. Is she even classed as a resident in the country? She spends more time out of it then she does in it at this stage. 🤣

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Why do you think Louise from Tír na óg orphanage stayed well clear from her,she saw right through her .
That’s a good point. She really tried to latch onto the building of a new orphanage or school or whatever it was! Then Teddy saw an opportunity I’d say, I don’t believe she’s as nice as they make out. She’s not surviving on rice and beans for sure!!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I was wondering how long it would take for her to share Ashley Cains posts about Killi 😂 I genuinely don’t know how she can be away from her own actual kids for so long?? Especially when she knows she’ll be going again at least 2 more times in the coming months!! Her husband/family are some saps 🙄

babsdiva

Who is the girl running the orphanage that cut her? I'd be happy to support that but can't afford a holiday to Wexford this year, let alone a trip to Zanzibar so certainly don't want to line someone else's pockets so they can go.
Louise Quill. Kerry woman who founded Tír na Nóg ,Louise has been out in Tanzania since 2006 ...Lenore thought she could hop on that train before Louise put a distance between them by the looks of things.

Doug24

Wonder is she thinking of her girl Clara while she’s living it up in Zanzibar? I’d imagine that trip that she brings Teddy on and her daughter would’ve fed the school for a year. None of it makes sense. Fundraising for food, clothes, wheelchairs while staying in luxury hotels and trips in Zanzibar. And why didn’t Harley go home with the rest of her class and teachers?
I can't for the life of me understand why no one bar the thread here seems to question any of this 🤯 and the house flooded again and she still took off wtf?? How did they go from struggling one wage family to money being no issue 🙄🤔 fucking mad her husband and family must be door mats.

Noseyone1977

Honestly, this woman is in her 40s! Braids, the lipo or tummy tuck, she has definitely had the lips done...if she was chocolate she would eat herself. The poor fool Ian then at home on father's day with the 3 youngest all with special needs. She is making a pure fool of him. The carryon of herself and Teddy then, gimme a break.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’d imagine she was told to mind her own business by someone in Tanzania. She was all about that little girl the family may have told her to leave them alone!!

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I think Christmas day was the only day she didn’t beg . Today She was back at it straight away. What a cow. Who brings chocolate to a roasting hot country. Ridiculous. The orphanage doesn’t staff kids,

Doug24

Girls 😭 she's lost the plot climbing mountain in a wedding dress, we are really scraping the barrel for ideas now .. May and June 😳😳😳 her poor kids.

Lauramar

Who is the girl running the orphanage that cut her? I'd be happy to support that but can't afford a holiday to Wexford this year, let alone a trip to Zanzibar so certainly don't want to line someone else's pockets so they can go.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Youngest was 'diagnosed' with autism during the year. She no more has autism than I have. She's just wild due to Lenores lack of proper parenting. It suits Lenore to have her diagnosed, then she can get the same transport to school as the other 2 who clearly are on the spectrum.
She definitely doesn't have autism from what I see indie and bodhi are the only ones I think really have just trying to label the rest of the kids so as you said get everything I say the teachers love to see her coming