Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doug24

She’s not well in the head. The child happy about being invited to a party and she putting the fear of god into him. Are you ready? Are you sure? Will you be ok? Feck off and leave the child go n have some fun. I honestly think she is the reason all her kids have additional needs.
Exactly! That and Indie apparently saying Indie Africa, sure that's all they are listening to!

Reactions: 1

#obsssessed

VIP Member
@Puss2020 welcome 😊 Monkey see, monkey do!! A bit like Marlowe and the rest really. They’ve all grown up watching Bodhi ruling the roost and been given whatever he wants if he has a meltdown!! So of course they’re going to do the same. She makes out she has such a hard life. There’s so much wrong with her kids, her house, her life etc but it’s all forgotten about as soon as she gets the passport in her hands. Oh and Scamore where is Ebbie????
There ya go now there’s the dog!! She doesn’t even follow the rules with that 🙄

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
I think it's something with all these Insta huns in cork

cycleon

VIP Member
Is Lenore off to Florida?
She is not, is she? All of them? Where the fuxk is she getting the money? Seriously now does she have to account to anyone about how go fund ne is spent? As in, anyone official?

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I know nothing about carers or social welfare. But surely if her kids are ferried back and forth to school everyday by taxi, does that not mean they are on some kind of “extra needs/disability” list? She’s definitely getting some form of payment from somewhere. How else could she afford all of this? Doesn’t she have an “assistance dog” too! Another joke, when genuine people who need one can’t get one. The dog was matched with Bodhi and I think once, I saw him with the dog and that was for show for her insta.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I was wondering how long it would take for her to share Ashley Cains posts about Killi 😂 I genuinely don’t know how she can be away from her own actual kids for so long?? Especially when she knows she’ll be going again at least 2 more times in the coming months!! Her husband/family are some saps 🙄
Same kids who can’t attend school or travel in bus only use private taxis paid for with benefits 🤮🤮

Doug24

Why does she beg of the Irish always. Fuck off to Africa theyre a wealthy country and set up your begging station there mother Teresa
Sure we have loads of money 🤑🤪 Skitting at her story earlier about not being out every weekend, most of my friends might get out once every few months, mortgages, kids ect take care of that.

Doug24

That’s it exactly!! Heaven forbid he’d want to go away for the wknd with the lads. Not a fecking hope would he be “allowed” Working his ass off to fund her idiotic ideas and notions,( I know I keep going on about the bath, but fuck me 🤣🤣) when she’s not half way across the world playing mother Teresa. She’s only rushing to get the job done, so it doesn’t interfere with her next trip away from her kids!!
Hell or high water won't stop her from going on the trip that's for sure. As another tattler said her the eyes darting all over the place, lying her ass off. Couldn't help herself bragging about trip after saying it wouldn't be right to share with all that is going on in the world 😉

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why does she beg of the Irish always. Fuck off to Africa theyre a wealthy country and set up your begging station there mother Teresa

Ju Lie

I thought that about the house being up so high, how the hell did it get flooded, make you wonder 🤨🤨
Not defending her but the water came from every angle down there - it didn't necessarily come from the beach side. It may have washed down the hill behind her.

Doug24

Wasn't there also something about phoenix emailing teachers maybe something would know the story better than me 🤣
---

See you there 😉🤣
Emailing the teacher 😅 I missed that one. Did anyone plead their case with Lenore to get the beauty treatment 🙄😂

Doug24

She's so out of touch, cribbing about no one helping or available to help do house, eh loads of areas were affected by flooding and to get a trades person at the moment you are looking at weeks to month. I thought that was weird too @Lucydowl why bring selection boxes, wrap Christmas presents for a post Christmas trip? Why if food and necessities are so scarce buy stupid Irish hats would porridge, rice and staples not be way more practical 🤔

Audi02

OK so I'm confused...does she had children with Autism as I haven't seen anything about her own kids?

Audi02

Thanks for the info. I'm a new follower and I was completely confused. I was beginning to wonder where she even lives at one point never mind if she has kids🤣