Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
Sorry if this is the wrong page but is there anything on Kirsty and Tommy why doesn't she take him out to run around or nursery .

Doug24

Off to Zanzibar, nice for some 🤑🤑🤑 but all the clothes Lenore ahem her followers paid for but no questions re how holidays are paid for is that Harley in pic 🔎

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
He was always a bit of a fool in school. Doing stupid shit thinking he was funny. He wasn’t. I actually kind of feel sorry for him now. He has his hands full with her and those mannerless kids who are never disciplined or taught right from wrong. And that is all her doing. She will never be happy. You can’t please her. And he darent say no to her. She was always like that, having to have the best and latest of everything. A show off as we used to say back in the day. Notions.

cycleon

VIP Member
This one always has a scheme going, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Begging out in full force last few weeks and several hols and lipo 🤨
how the f did miss this? So she’s using the fundraising money? Cos she don’t work and he’s not getting that much to feed the 40 in the house 🤔😳

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
There’s no way she’ll cancel her trip. Are you mad. She has no bedrooms or wardrobes but looking for discount codes for Next🤣 And she’s nonstop about the Christmas tree but according to herself they don’t understand Christmas. So which is it Lenore? People want to send her money? Yea right. Of course they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Strange she was the only house in Fountainstown to get flooded. And her house is up high! When she was talking about Ians parents living in the house and it never flooded, she stopped short of saying something. With all the work she had done outside, the huge decking area etc, I wouldn’t be surprised if they covered necessary drains resulting in the flooding. Still no mention of the outside bath. I hope it wasn’t washed away with Ebbie inside it 😱🤣

Doug24

I've said it before and I'll say it again she always seems so miserable and agitated at home. I can see this wan fucking off to Africa and leaving hubby with the kids. I know house is flooded ect but constant negativity and lights up at the thought of being away from them in Feb. Really odd!

cycleon

VIP Member
I thought it was a school in Kinsale that’s going? Harley is hardly going there is she with Crosshaven on her doorstep
has she 2 TY groups going? 2 different weeks? I thought Harley was being homeschooled? Remember when she was looking for tutors for her junior cent year.

Ollie96

Poor dog.. Hardly got rid.. 🤔 I find her so bizarre of late to be honest.. She's all poor me and her life being so rough with the different needs in her family but don't we all have same needs and issues. She's an absolute moan bag it's constant.. Unfollowed. She doesn't appreciate how lucky she is.. Gen zen.. Joke she is and the husband must be a saint to put up with her.

Doug24

Your right, My kid has 8 school days left and its something every day.

Maybe the eldest girl is helping out but its not easy especially with the younger kids
She probably is and had them when house flooded and both herself and husband were way. She will resent them in time.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable
Just noticed that what is it with that one little girl

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She was going to crosshaven but she didn't like it there supposedly the teachers weren't helping and some students were giving a hard time but to be honest I feel she's very like her mother if she doesn't get want she wants she has meltdown ans then says it antixey and doesn't like been told no all her friends she had for years she dropped as soon as left the school weren't good enough for her anymore
Doesn't surprise me at all 🙄🙄

cycleon

VIP Member
All money from the lodge goes to the school too and items are sold in the hotel too. It is all up on trip advisor.
The donations are slowing down, with the exception of the “anonymous” benefactors.
---
I’ve just done a bit of snooping and there is a go fund me page still up that Teddy set up in 2022 to do with her and Lenore with a registered charity attached to it, that is registered to an address is USA. She is the only employee/manager of the company and if you search the address it’s a house in a housing estate 🤷‍♀️. Something stinks.
Report the go fund page

I know nothing about carers or social welfare. But surely if her kids are ferried back and forth to school everyday by taxi, does that not mean they are on some kind of “extra needs/disability” list? She’s definitely getting some form of payment from somewhere. How else could she afford all of this? Doesn’t she have an “assistance dog” too! Another joke, when genuine people who need one can’t get one. The dog was matched with Bodhi and I think once, I saw him with the dog and that was for show for her insta.
A child who's in an asd class or special school is entitled to the transport, my child has always gotten it, they were in an asd preschool, then a unit and now a special school

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s definitely had fillers___plenty of cash now …3 weeks away from her own six kids for holidays. Those kids she’s using overseas all look healthy and happy. Can’t see why they need her.