Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s definitely had fillers___plenty of cash now …3 weeks away from her own six kids for holidays. Those kids she’s using overseas all look healthy and happy. Can’t see why they need her.
One of her kids seems to be there too. The second eldest one

Lalaloopsy23

At this rate whoever is minding the kids could apply for foster parent status as she takes “respite”, might of already done it and getting the extra money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doug24

do you think a little ole thing like age restriction would stop Lenore silly 😜
she probably told them it was discrimination not to do it 🙄🙈😂
100% she was such a sweet kid. How do you rein it in when they can do whatever the hell they want at 12 🙈

thenosebag

Did queenovershare not move house a year or 2 ago? Looked lovely where she was out in the country, looks like an estate they're in now
Yes she did. Def an estate now. Loved their old house. Country views. Wonder is it a free house shes after getting. She appears nice 🤔

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Not an ear defender or an assistance dog in sight😉 Looks like Bodhi is having a great time on all the rides with his sisters. They all look like they’re having a great time. Why does she paint such a different picture of them? I just don’t understand it.
Poor kids 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Would she just stop exploiting those children. Posting pictures of them in swimwear 🤬 How would she like ppl posting videos of her “smallies” in swimwear to thousands of ppl. And no Lenore, he did not call you “mama” he called you “Madame”.
Would she just stop exploiting those children. Posting pictures of them in swimwear 🤬 How would she like ppl posting videos of her “smallies” in swimwear to thousands of ppl. And no Lenore, he did not call you “mama” he called you “Madame”.
None of those kids look starving or deprived so why all the fund raising necessary….questions never asked 🙄🙄

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
And why can she not drop them to school herself? It’s not as if she needs to get to work like the rest of us!!! Not even working, and off to Zanzibar more often then I get a night out. I may just give up work, have 101 Dalmatian’s and claim carers allowance for them. The way she looks down her nose at people and living her luxury lifestyle, yet scrounging off the state for her sprogs.

I wonder is revenue aware of her incomes from ‘readings’ and being a retreat host in Killi?? If she’s receiving any carers surely she can’t be away for so many weeks of the year?
She always said she cud never get carers cos of ians wages I think it was