Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Really strange to give up the house 🤔 100% notions. Is current house a rental?
No it’s owned, they rented privately after the council house and the house they’re in now was a grandparents house that they’ve “done up”

Reactions: 1

Noseyone1977

The question about Clara and the I will try to talk about it when I'm home 😔 so fucking tone deaf the very wan claiming to be an advocate for these kids. It's not your story to tell Lenore! Fucking disgrace 😐
I have this awful feeling she will try and adopt Clara or something white saviour like. She is so smug looking today with the big lips, I cant cope. Her husband is a saint (or a fool).

Lucydowl

VIP Member
This is so incredibly sad 😔 a small child writing to their mother apologising because they were crying that she was gone
Is there no social services in that area or police force that can intervene and protect innocent kids from her exploitation.

Lalaloopsy23

Teddy must be thrilled she’s attached to an attention seeking cash cow, she’s gone to Zanzibar twice or three times now and an all expense paid trip to Ireland. Imagine how much food for the year they could of gotten with all that

Puss2020

She was going to crosshaven but she didn't like it there supposedly the teachers weren't helping and some students were giving a hard time but to be honest I feel she's very like her mother if she doesn't get want she wants she has meltdown ans then says it antixey and doesn't like been told no all her friends she had for years she dropped as soon as left the school weren't good enough for her anymore

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Have they all been arrested or kidnapped? She’s fallen off the face of the planet since the “waiting for my friends to arrive” story
Was wondering the same!! Maybe the kids wanted to come home so she did what they wanted as per.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again she always seems so miserable and agitated at home. I can see this wan fucking off to Africa and leaving hubby with the kids. I know house is flooded ect but constant negativity and lights up at the thought of being away from them in Feb. Really odd!
Always giving out about Ireland and the education and health system etc. try getting all tour benefits in Tanzania You wagon. Her language was always appalling but never curse’s around Tanzania besties😝😝 she cant lie straight

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
@Puss2020 welcome 😊 Monkey see, monkey do!! A bit like Marlowe and the rest really. They’ve all grown up watching Bodhi ruling the roost and been given whatever he wants if he has a meltdown!! So of course they’re going to do the same. She makes out she has such a hard life. There’s so much wrong with her kids, her house, her life etc but it’s all forgotten about as soon as she gets the passport in her hands. Oh and Scamore where is Ebbie????

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Is Lenore off to Florida?
Looks like it 🙄 all those deposits from her ‘retreats’ coming in handy!!
She has mentioned numerous times now about her child getting her head shaved and dyed, but blocks her face out but leaves the shaved bit visible, of the family photo!!

Doug24

She's lining up two trips next year ''retreats'' would love to know how much she is skimming off the top 💸💸💸 it blows my mind how people are taken in by her.

Noseyone1977

I'd swear to god she had her lips done - they are looking way bigger. Money to burn this one!
Lots of rice could be bought with her spending!
I did think that when she came back on stories after going missing but then turned her off as couldn't be listening to her. Crazy altogether.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Wonder is she thinking of her girl Clara while she’s living it up in Zanzibar? I’d imagine that trip that she brings Teddy on and her daughter would’ve fed the school for a year. None of it makes sense. Fundraising for food, clothes, wheelchairs while staying in luxury hotels and trips in Zanzibar. And why didn’t Harley go home with the rest of her class and teachers?