Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I can’t get over that she is away again! Where is all the money coming from? It’s endless. She’s away so much it must affect the kids. I’ve been a fan for many years but in the last year im kinda over her!
No shortage of cash and staying on universal grounds is very expensive but she’s making a fortune somewhere.😝😝

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Well in all honesty, I reckon they’d all be better off without her. Things seem to run a lot more smoothly when she’s not around.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I didn’t fully understand the story about the teacher. She had lost her job but was still minding a group of children?? I actually felt very sad for those little kids they have nothing 💔

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Those kids are entitled to privacy and should be used for monetary gain on social media. Their parents or guardians would need to give written consent.

cycleon

VIP Member
Is mother fecking earth there again? She doesn't work, so the eejits donating whatever scam she has are paying for her to goultiple times a year. I'd nearly wish for a lockdown so she can't go

Doug24

I’d love to know (as a parent of an SN child) how all these ones are leaving their SN children for this ‘retreat’?? They must have much better support network than I, having a particularly rough phase at the moment I find it hard to see people getting away and getting to experience these things.
I hear you but I bet after a few days you would be itching to get back home. Looking at her stories yesterday she expects people to step in and let her go on holidays, weekends away ect ect hope you get a break soon for yourself 💖

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I noticed this too was wondering what’s going on?? She’s posted stuff on her zen page but nothing on her other one! I think it’s next week during the mid terms, surprised she’s not on begging 🙄

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Imagine how upset and confused Indie is but she just carries on with her holiday. Unbelievable. And once again it’s all about Bodhi and how he’s going to feel. 4 smallies??

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
💯 this 👏 And don’t forget Harley also went to Tanzania. Not a hope in hell anyone with hEDS would be able for that. It’s just not possible. But I suppose if you have enough money to pay for private diagnosis for all your children…….
Sorry to hear about your nephew. It must be so hard for your sister. And then to see this lunatic claiming Harley has hEDS 🤬🤬🤬

Doug24

A fucking screening process?? 😂 what someone who won’t ask any questions?? Someone who is zen like Len?? Someone who’s got the funds?? I’d say the 1st retreat is full of all her fellow autism buddy’s!
You see it requires a certain person with to be there for the right reason and be the right fit 😑 would you be able for this wan 🥴

I’d love to know (as a parent of an SN child) how all these ones are leaving their SN children for this ‘retreat’?? They must have much better support network than I, having a particularly rough phase at the moment I find it hard to see people getting away and getting to experience these things.
Oh same literally have one person who is willing and able to watch my SN daughter, zero help other than that. Hope she realises how lucky she is

cycleon

VIP Member
Not an ear defender or an assistance dog in sight😉 Looks like Bodhi is having a great time on all the rides with his sisters. They all look like they’re having a great time. Why does she paint such a different picture of them? I just don’t understand it.
now she’s say g it’s tough and who has HEDS 🙄

IMG_9226.jpeg