Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there was definitely something about her emailing a teacher and there was murder over it. She’s a saucy pup. I’ve seen her giving Ian hell in a local shop because he told her she could only get one thing and she demanding ice lols, crisps and sweets. The way she spoke to him 🤬 Seen her being a cheeky little witch to security guard in Mahon Point too a few months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s sad that 41 of the items on her ‘bucket list’ don’t involve her own children/family 🙄
Also WHO is donating all this money? Like she’s close to 15k now! She’s literally been begging for nearly 4 years straight at this stage!!

Reactions: 5
Free taxis, benefits, diagnosis, etc etc, she’s a cash cow on benefits.horrible person

Reactions: 2
The cheek of the plumber going on holidays instead of cancelling and fixing the house that Lenore wouldn't come home to when it flooded. . . . Logic 😂

The cheek of the plumber going on holidays instead of cancelling and fixing the house that Lenore wouldn't come home to when it flooded. . . . Logic 😂
I pity the poor plumber he should know he’s dealing with the patron saint of Tanzania!! My uncle is a plumber and I can’t get him to do work for us until January when I asked him in August 😂

So what's the betting she gets the flu, pneumonia or whatever from dip a day and guilts people to pony up 💸💸💸 I can't get over the amount of donations 😬 it's been yeeeeaaarrrssss of this and no questions asked as to how she affords to go over and back 🤔

It’s sad that 41 of the items on her ‘bucket list’ don’t involve her own children/family 🙄
Also WHO is donating all this money? Like she’s close to 15k now! She’s literally been begging for nearly 4 years straight at this stage!!
Great the house was totally refurbished so quickly and Christmas presents sorted. My insurance never came through so quickly 😜😂😜

There’s absolutely no accountability for that money she’s raising, I remember in the beginning she’d say oh I’ll show the receipts etc but I don’t ever remember seeing any!! €140k in 3 years?? Not a bad salary for CEO of orphans in Tanzania I suppose……

Reactions: 4
There’s absolutely no accountability for that money she’s raising, I remember in the beginning she’d say oh I’ll show the receipts etc but I don’t ever remember seeing any!! €140k in 3 years?? Not a bad salary for CEO of orphans in Tanzania I suppose……
Why do you think Louise from Tír na óg orphanage stayed well clear from her,she saw right through her .

Reactions: 4
Why do you think Louise from Tír na óg orphanage stayed well clear from her,she saw right through her .
That’s a good point. She really tried to latch onto the building of a new orphanage or school or whatever it was! Then Teddy saw an opportunity I’d say, I don’t believe she’s as nice as they make out. She’s not surviving on rice and beans for sure!!

I think Christmas day was the only day she didn’t beg . Today She was back at it straight away. What a cow. Who brings chocolate to a roasting hot country. Ridiculous. The orphanage doesn’t staff kids,

She's so out of touch, cribbing about no one helping or available to help do house, eh loads of areas were affected by flooding and to get a trades person at the moment you are looking at weeks to month. I thought that was weird too @Lucydowl why bring selection boxes, wrap Christmas presents for a post Christmas trip? Why if food and necessities are so scarce buy stupid Irish hats would porridge, rice and staples not be way more practical 🤔

Why does she beg of the Irish always. duck off to Africa theyre a wealthy country and set up your begging station there mother Teresa

Why does she beg of the Irish always. duck off to Africa theyre a wealthy country and set up your begging station there mother Teresa
Sure we have loads of money 🤑🤪 Skitting at her story earlier about not being out every weekend, most of my friends might get out once every few months, mortgages, kids ect take care of that.

Back to the same old shite of her children HATE their routine being out of whack (but it’s ok when it involves holidays or her bleeping off to save the children) 🤣🤣 One child has such anxiety, she’s vomiting going to school, but don’t let that get in the way of your holidays Lenore 🤣🙄

Sorry if this is the wrong page but is there anything on Kirsty and Tommy why doesn't she take him out to run around or nursery .