Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too was wondering what’s going on?? She’s posted stuff on her zen page but nothing on her other one! I think it’s next week during the mid terms, surprised she’s not on begging 🙄

Still posting on her zen page. Mentioned an ‘eventful few weeks’ so who knows!! I’m sure she’ll be back soon she’s a holiday to TNZ to fund.

Reactions: 1
I’d imagine she was told to mind her own business by someone in Tanzania. She was all about that little girl the family may have told her to leave them alone!!

Reactions: 2
told ya she’d be back when she has time to conjure up a tragic story of lies involving a child to ramp up more donations. Home mustn’t be too bad if she left her six kids to travel across the world. He must be a right fool or just as conniving. Feel sorry for those teenagers exposed to that tit.

Would she just stop exploiting those children. Posting pictures of them in swimwear 🤬 How would she like ppl posting videos of her “smallies” in swimwear to thousands of ppl. And no Lenore, he did not call you “mama” he called you “Madame”.

Would she just stop exploiting those children. Posting pictures of them in swimwear 🤬 How would she like ppl posting videos of her “smallies” in swimwear to thousands of ppl. And no Lenore, he did not call you “mama” he called you “Madame”.
None of those kids look starving or deprived so why all the fund raising necessary….questions never asked 🙄🙄

I feel very uncomfortable watching the stories/pics of lenore with clara. She is really obsessed with her.

@Noseyone1977 its very unsettling. “My girl” She’s not your girl Lenore. She’s singled that child out from the start. Obviously the other children see it too. And kissing her then too on top of everything else. Again, how would she feel if strangers exploited her children like this. It’s shocking carry on really.

I’d put money on it that’s she’s back off to Zanzibar today to relax and unwind after the last 2 weeks and make sure everything is ready for May and June when she’s back again

I'd swear to god she had her lips done - they are looking way bigger. Money to burn this one!
Lots of rice could be bought with her spending!

Reactions: 3
Omg she definitely has 😂 just spotted it now, she's getting cute with the trips go radio silent and drip a few stories and who's to know if you do safari, luxury retreat after 🤑🤑🤑

I'd swear to god she had her lips done - they are looking way bigger. Money to burn this one!
Lots of rice could be bought with her spending!
I did think that when she came back on stories after going missing but then turned her off as couldn't be listening to her. Crazy altogether.

She’s definitely had fillers___plenty of cash now …3 weeks away from her own six kids for holidays. Those kids she’s using overseas all look healthy and happy. Can’t see why they need her.