Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question about Clara and the I will try to talk about it when I'm home 😔 so bleeping tone deaf the very wan claiming to be an advocate for these kids. It's not your story to tell Lenore! bleeping disgrace 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s definitely had fillers___plenty of cash now …3 weeks away from her own six kids for holidays. Those kids she’s using overseas all look healthy and happy. Can’t see why they need her.
One of her kids seems to be there too. The second eldest one

I was wondering how long it would take for her to share Ashley Cains posts about Killi 😂 I genuinely don’t know how she can be away from her own actual kids for so long?? Especially when she knows she’ll be going again at least 2 more times in the coming months!! Her husband/family are some saps 🙄

Reactions: 2
I was wondering how long it would take for her to share Ashley Cains posts about Killi 😂 I genuinely don’t know how she can be away from her own actual kids for so long?? Especially when she knows she’ll be going again at least 2 more times in the coming months!! Her husband/family are some saps 🙄
Same kids who can’t attend school or travel in bus only use private taxis paid for with benefits 🤮🤮

At this rate whoever is minding the kids could apply for foster parent status as she takes “respite”, might of already done it and getting the extra money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Off to Zanzibar, nice for some 🤑🤑🤑 but all the clothes Lenore ahem her followers paid for but no questions re how holidays are paid for is that Harley in pic 🔎

Teddy must be thrilled she’s attached to an attention seeking cash cow, she’s gone to Zanzibar twice or three times now and an all expense paid trip to Ireland. Imagine how much food for the year they could of gotten with all that

The question about Clara and the I will try to talk about it when I'm home 😔 so bleeping tone deaf the very wan claiming to be an advocate for these kids. It's not your story to tell Lenore! bleeping disgrace 😐
I have this awful feeling she will try and adopt Clara or something white saviour like. She is so smug looking today with the big lips, I cant cope. Her husband is a saint (or a fool).

I have this awful feeling she will try and adopt Clara or something white saviour like. She is so smug looking today with the big lips, I cant cope. Her husband is a saint (or a fool).
What is her Obsession with that little girl

What is her Obsession with that little girl
Its very unhealthy. The whole thing with teddy etc is very strange too. Whatever happened with Louise from the tir na nog orphanage? Never heard of again. Maybe she had the measure of Lenore.

Wonder is she thinking of her girl Clara while she’s living it up in Zanzibar? I’d imagine that trip that she brings Teddy on and her daughter would’ve fed the school for a year. None of it makes sense. Fundraising for food, clothes, wheelchairs while staying in luxury hotels and trips in Zanzibar. And why didn’t Harley go home with the rest of her class and teachers?

Wonder is she thinking of her girl Clara while she’s living it up in Zanzibar? I’d imagine that trip that she brings Teddy on and her daughter would’ve fed the school for a year. None of it makes sense. Fundraising for food, clothes, wheelchairs while staying in luxury hotels and trips in Zanzibar. And why didn’t Harley go home with the rest of her class and teachers?
I can't for the life of me understand why no one bar the thread here seems to question any of this 🤯 and the house flooded again and she still took off wtf?? How did they go from struggling one wage family to money being no issue 🙄🤔 bleeping mad her husband and family must be door mats.

I can't for the life of me understand why no one bar the thread here seems to question any of this 🤯 and the house flooded again and she still took off wtf?? How did they go from struggling one wage family to money being no issue 🙄🤔 bleeping mad her husband and family must be door mats.
She is already pushing the readings now to fund next few trips. Are there really that many vulnerable people out there giving her money.

Sure there’s no accountability to any of the money she’s gotten!! Remember the days she complained about the cost of groceries in Dunnes?! I don’t know what job the husband has but it’s not bringing in that much!! She’s probably getting the trips on the retreat for free as organiser.

She is already pushing the readings now to fund next few trips. Are there really that many vulnerable people out there giving her money.
Imagine the vulnerable fools that think she can do a reading without even meeting them . It’s a disgrace.