Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going to crosshaven but she didn't like it there supposedly the teachers weren't helping and some students were giving a hard time but to be honest I feel she's very like her mother if she doesn't get want she wants she has meltdown ans then says it antixey and doesn't like been told no all her friends she had for years she dropped as soon as left the school weren't good enough for her anymore

Reactions: 1
She was going to crosshaven but she didn't like it there supposedly the teachers weren't helping and some students were giving a hard time but to be honest I feel she's very like her mother if she doesn't get want she wants she has meltdown ans then says it antixey and doesn't like been told no all her friends she had for years she dropped as soon as left the school weren't good enough for her anymore
Doesn't surprise me at all 🙄🙄

@Puss2020 welcome 😊 Monkey see, monkey do!! A bit like Marlowe and the rest really. They’ve all grown up watching Bodhi ruling the roost and been given whatever he wants if he has a meltdown!! So of course they’re going to do the same. She makes out she has such a hard life. There’s so much wrong with her kids, her house, her life etc but it’s all forgotten about as soon as she gets the passport in her hands. Oh and Scamore where is Ebbie????

Stop now 😂😭 the Santa list christ on a bike, minions at the ready for King Bodhis requests 🤸‍♂️ 💸

Reactions: 2
Why does mother Teresa who knows everything and can manage to get herself abroad three or four times a year is not able to source a few items in Ireland without having to ask her minions everytime she needs something. Very strange😉

Reactions: 5
@Puss2020 welcome 😊 Monkey see, monkey do!! A bit like Marlowe and the rest really. They’ve all grown up watching Bodhi ruling the roost and been given whatever he wants if he has a meltdown!! So of course they’re going to do the same. She makes out she has such a hard life. There’s so much wrong with her kids, her house, her life etc but it’s all forgotten about as soon as she gets the passport in her hands. Oh and Scamore where is Ebbie????
There ya go now there’s the dog!! She doesn’t even follow the rules with that 🙄

Christ does she ever stop moaning🙄 I saw a post last night, a lady who’s house got flooded, looking for a large rug to cover her floor till she can afford carpet or whatever and looking for a few toys for her kids for Christmas 💔 And this Cnut refitting her whole house and spending thousands on Christmas and trips abroad and just moans, moans moans. Nice to see Ebbie is alive and well though and hopefully she got the cats ear mites sorted, although probably not.

What does she want 20K for?
That house isn’t gonna fix itself silly 🤪
I may sound very old fashion but is that child not only 12?? I can’t get over all the face piercings 😲 I thought you had to be over a certain age to even get it done??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I may sound very old fashion but is that child not only 12?? I can’t get over all the face piercings 😲 I thought you had to be over a certain age to even get it done??!!
Stop it I missed that wtf

do you think a little ole thing like age restriction would stop Lenore silly 😜
she probably told them it was discrimination not to do it 🙄🙈😂

• Haha
do you think a little ole thing like age restriction would stop Lenore silly 😜
she probably told them it was discrimination not to do it 🙄🙈😂
100% she was such a sweet kid. How do you rein it in when they can do whatever the hell they want at 12 🙈

I always though Harley was a spoilt madam, but I thought Pheonix was sweet when she was young and Lenore's entitled attitude speeped in as she got older, confirmation party for someone not getting confirmed is up there for me, as my mam would say land would ya.

I always though Harley was a spoilt madam, but I thought Pheonix was sweet when she was young and Lenore's entitled attitude speeped in as she got older, confirmation party for someone not getting confirmed is up there for me, as my mam would say land would ya.
Wasn't there also something about phoenix emailing teachers maybe something would know the story better than me 🤣
---
Totally agree, I'll get my coat - I'm going to hell with you🤣🤣
See you there 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't there also something about phoenix emailing teachers maybe something would know the story better than me 🤣
---

See you there 😉🤣
Emailing the teacher 😅 I missed that one. Did anyone plead their case with Lenore to get the beauty treatment 🙄😂