Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again she always seems so miserable and agitated at home. I can see this wan bleeping off to Africa and leaving hubby with the kids. I know house is flooded ect but constant negativity and lights up at the thought of being away from them in Feb. Really odd!

I've said it before and I'll say it again she always seems so miserable and agitated at home. I can see this wan bleeping off to Africa and leaving hubby with the kids. I know house is flooded ect but constant negativity and lights up at the thought of being away from them in Feb. Really odd!
Always giving out about Ireland and the education and health system etc. try getting all tour benefits in Tanzania You wagon. Her language was always appalling but never curse’s around Tanzania besties😝😝 she cant lie straight

Reactions: 1
Those kids are entitled to privacy and should be used for monetary gain on social media. Their parents or guardians would need to give written consent.

She says the kids are missing their sister in the house next door but they don’t miss their mother when she goes to the other side of the world being mother Teresa.🤯🤯 she’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 2
She says the kids are missing their sister in the house next door but they don’t miss their mother when she goes to the other side of the world being mother Teresa.🤯🤯 she’s so full of tit.
Ah but sure they would have their bedrooms and their space so they wouldn't mind 😉😜 this wan is off the bleeping wall, the comment at the end of her post last night about most people not having a clue 🙄 girl, you haven't a notion, she doesn't live real life at all and thinks she has it so tough. Multiple holidays a year, constant shopping sprees, extravagant birthdays for the kids, most people are finding it tough working full time and paying bills never mind her life.

Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking it’s her child’s TY group that’s going to Tanzania?? More money raised that no one really knows where it’s being spent?!

Am I right in thinking it’s her child’s TY group that’s going to Tanzania?? More money raised that no one really knows where it’s being spent?!
That's what it looks like🤔 Price of trip for TYs probably bumped up to cover Lenores costs too. No sign of anxiety when the child can fly around the world but crippled with it and can't go to school. I smell bull💩

Reactions: 4
Her kids need a smack of reality ovbs not the 3 younger ones 🤣🤣
Youngest was 'diagnosed' with autism during the year. She no more has autism than I have. She's just wild due to Lenores lack of proper parenting. It suits Lenore to have her diagnosed, then she can get the same transport to school as the other 2 who clearly are on the spectrum.

Reactions: 3
That's what it looks like🤔 Price of trip for TYs probably bumped up to cover Lenores costs too. No sign of anxiety when the child can fly around the world but crippled with it and can't go to school. I smell bull💩
Each student has to raise a minimum of €600? I presume that doesn’t include flights or anything?? I know TY trips are optional but imagine if your child really wanted to go such pressure 😡

Youngest was 'diagnosed' with autism during the year. She no more has autism than I have. She's just wild due to Lenores lack of proper parenting. It suits Lenore to have her diagnosed, then she can get the same transport to school as the other 2 who clearly are on the spectrum.
She definitely doesn't have autism from what I see indie and bodhi are the only ones I think really have just trying to label the rest of the kids so as you said get everything I say the teachers love to see her coming

I thought it was a school in Kinsale that’s going? Harley is hardly going there is she with Crosshaven on her doorstep

I thought it was a school in Kinsale that’s going? Harley is hardly going there is she with Crosshaven on her doorstep
has she 2 TY groups going? 2 different weeks? I thought Harley was being homeschooled? Remember when she was looking for tutors for her junior cent year.

has she 2 TY groups going? 2 different weeks? I thought Harley was being homeschooled? Remember when she was looking for tutors for her junior cent year.
I think that was because she was sick and was out of school for awhile. Be hard to do TY at home!! Probably back to homeschool when 5th year comes around 🙄

Reactions: 1