Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so incredibly sad šŸ˜” a small child writing to their mother apologising because they were crying that she was gone
Is there no social services in that area or police force that can intervene and protect innocent kids from her exploitation.

Reactions: 1
Hasnā€™t been home for a Month but is back with a bang complaining about services from the HSE maybe stay at home and not leave for 3 months of the year if your that concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hasnā€™t been home for a Month but is back with a bang complaining about services from the HSE maybe stay at home and not leave for 3 months of the year if your that concerned
She is absolutely miserable in Ireland cribbing non bleeping stop and she's back a few hours šŸ™„ poor Ian and kids probably hoping she will duck off again ASAP. This loon will wind up spending more and more time in Africa and abandon her kids.

Well in all honesty, I reckon theyā€™d all be better off without her. Things seem to run a lot more smoothly when sheā€™s not around.

What we're the 5 million stories about I actually can't listen to her šŸ˜’ um Ahm wel and then jus spit it out šŸ™„

Lads Iā€™m fuming here. I can only listen to half her story. This is all her fault. I called this months ago. She singled out that little girl. Of course this was going to happen. And wow Lenore, you bought them ā€œBLACK BARBIESā€ how bleeping good of you. Iā€™m absolutely livid over this stupid woman. The ā€œmotherā€ who the child didnā€™t even know comes back and holds the child for ransom. Thatā€™s on you Lenore. Itā€™s all on you, you stupid stupid woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What we're the 5 million stories about I actually can't listen to her šŸ˜’ um Ahm wel and then jus spit it out šŸ™„
In a nutshell sheā€™s going to be begging again for money to create a ā€˜safe houseā€™ for Clara children who are abused!

Girls šŸ˜­ she's lost the plot climbing mountain in a wedding dress, we are really scraping the barrel for ideas now .. May and June šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ her poor kids.

Lads Iā€™m fuming here. I can only listen to half her story. This is all her fault. I called this months ago. She singled out that little girl. Of course this was going to happen. And wow Lenore, you bought them ā€œBLACK BARBIESā€ how bleeping good of you. Iā€™m absolutely livid over this stupid woman. The ā€œmotherā€ who the child didnā€™t even know comes back and holds the child for ransom. Thatā€™s on you Lenore. Itā€™s all on you, you stupid stupid woman.
Christ what happened?
---
ā‚¬100,000 has gone to Tanzania? On WHAT? didn't she say ā‚¬200 fed the school in rice for a year, so wtf has the rest been spent on?

Last edited:
2 offline anonymous ā€œdonationsā€ for ā‚¬5K each in 24 hours, now nearly half way thereā€¦ā€¦.something doesnā€™t look right. I dont think I could trust this woman as far as I could throw her.

Reactions: 5
2 offline anonymous ā€œdonationsā€ for ā‚¬5K each in 24 hours, now nearly half way thereā€¦ā€¦.something doesnā€™t look right. I dont think I could trust this woman as far as I could throw her.
Exactly!! Surely if you were transferring ā‚¬5k that you would do it online

Wow. Iā€™ve just found Stella Maris Lodge on Facebook. Not the poor underfunded school that saint Lenore makes out at all. Far from it. It seems Teddy has ā€œsistersā€ all over the world, raising funds for her. The kids look extremely happy and well looked after with plenty of gifts, food and parties. New uniforms and sports gear sponsored by other people. Great for the kids. Iā€™m glad so many people around the world are supporting them. And the lodge seems to be booked out all year round too. Now Iā€™m really wondering whatā€™s behind all this ā€œfundraisingā€
Edited to add Teddy is the hotel manager. Not sure what she has to do with the school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
All money from the lodge goes to the school too and items are sold in the hotel too. It is all up on trip advisor.
The donations are slowing down, with the exception of the ā€œanonymousā€ benefactors.
---
Iā€™ve just done a bit of snooping and there is a go fund me page still up that Teddy set up in 2022 to do with her and Lenore with a registered charity attached to it, that is registered to an address is USA. She is the only employee/manager of the company and if you search the address itā€™s a house in a housing estate šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Something stinks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
All money from the lodge goes to the school too and items are sold in the hotel too. It is all up on trip advisor.
The donations are slowing down, with the exception of the ā€œanonymousā€ benefactors.
---
Iā€™ve just done a bit of snooping and there is a go fund me page still up that Teddy set up in 2022 to do with her and Lenore with a registered charity attached to it, that is registered to an address is USA. She is the only employee/manager of the company and if you search the address itā€™s a house in a housing estate šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Something stinks.
Report the go fund page

Iā€™ve gone down a right rabbit hole here. Have also found an organisation called KPAP Kilimanjaros Porters Assistance Project. Offers free climbing gear and educational classes to porters and crew. So why did she need to raise all those thousands to educate them, if this organisation exists since 2003?
Lots of, strange Americans from churches with even stranger names, seem to have been hugely involved with Teddy and the school over periods of time. Over and back bringing groups of people with them, fundraising, bringing supplies etc etc. The more Iā€™m snooping, the weirder this whole thing is getting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can believe she hasn't been exposed, there is something so fishy about what is going on. And as for Teddy one sparrow finds another they are both frauds. The blatant use of kids to line their own pockets and fund trips.

Reactions: 3