Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Why do Outspoken think anyone cares about hi5? 🥴
I don’t understand how these girls have a podcast let alone an AUDIENCE
They are the most boring, monotone and sheltered girls who are so behind on any gossip they ‘report’ on
They constantly mispronounce names or get their facts wrong and argue constantly on their podcasts.
It pisses me off and I hope they stop doing the podcast soon lol
See if any influencers take issue with what they say, they get a hard on over being mentioned it’s so embarrasing lol

Reactions: 12

mfch

She just seems like she’s trying so hard and it isn’t really coming off quite right.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Of course they stopped the comments. They are the worst at what they do. So glad that people called them out but of course their fragile egos couldn't take it.

Continue kissing the likes of Sarah's Day and Tammy off.

• Angry
  • Heart

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
This is gross! She has admitted to breaking the law too - sharing an intimate image without consent is illegal in most states. Yes she got it unsolicited but that doesn’t mean she can share it on.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Geez not a fan of these girls (never listened to a full episode of their podcast) but the shaming of their appearances is a bit WTF. They look like normal women to me, not models but very few of us are!
SNARK SITE!

Their personalities are as boring as their looks.

I said what I said.

• Haha

kjs22

I posted something similar on the Leah Itsines thread then I realised I’d love to have this conversation here.
I’m a massive podcast fan. But I think the craft of radio (now, podcasts) has been lost to influencers who can easily get a podcast with no training or substance for what to say. It’s actually surprisingly hard to be good at audio. It’s not like just having a conversation. Podcasts are very difficult to listen to when the host speaks too fast or interrupts, or doesn’t understand how to tell a story. Here’s my review of some of the popular podcasters I’ve listened to over the years… I’d love to read reviews from others? 😍

Abbie Chatfield: her rants are hilarious and she makes me a bit more woke 😅 But sometimes she just speaks way too fast, I can’t understand her.

Em Rusciano: you can tell she is old school professional broadcaster, especially if you listen to her monologue at the start of each ep where she asks “how are you,” and effortlessly moves from one topic to the next. She’s really good at cutting a topic off at just the right time. And it seems basic, but she knows how to use a microphone 😂 she moves closer/back depending on volume and uses that change in sound to emphasis points or as humour in a story. So good.

Mia Freedman: haven’t listened in a while but was super impressed with her interview skills. She asks a question and then sits silent to let her guest just SPEAK. No interruptions! She knows when the answer is coming to a natural end, and comes back in at the right time to ask the next question, which also naturally flows on from the last answer. Her voice is also “layered” (can’t think of the right word) which is really pleasant for audio.

Jacob Stanley: fairly new podcaster but also a natural! Relaxing voice. Fantastic storyteller.

Tully Smyth: I really want to support her but I could not get through any of the eps I listened to. She interrupts the guests to give her own answer to the question she just asked. Some of the episodes lacked purpose. I think there was more focus on the IDEA of having a podcast than the actual podcast.

Rosie Waterland: another one who interrupts a fair bit, but she’s self aware and makes fun of herself. Her podcast Just The Gist.. is so clever. Cool stories, the formula of her telling the story to Jacob just works. I love her voice, she says she nasally but I love it. 😂 Another great storyteller, great writer, great creative.

Shameless: these two are pros and have developed over years. Sometimes their takes can be a little ill-thought, but they have mastered their episode structure, timing per segment is spot on, they know their purpose (sugary celeb goss) and don’t leave their lane.

I could keep going! But too long…

kjs22

It irks me when Shameless give a discount code: “Shameless10, that’s Shameless One Oh”
It’s “One Zero” … you’re writers, no? 🫠

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Todays Outspoken episode feels like a direct copy paste from Tattle 🙄🙄 sooo lazy!
Why do they feel the need to do 2 episodes a week if they don’t have any original “content” and opinions to provide on said content

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I literally do not give a shit about where they and their partners went for dinner on V Day! 🙄🙄
exactly - it's especially boring because they all sound like the same person, so it's like hearing the same mundane info repeated 3 times...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
These girls are literally the last people I want to white knight for however a lot of practitioners refer to Botox just as anti-wrinkle on their websites and price lists as they’re not allowed to publicly state the brand name which may be Dysport/Botox. Calling it anti wrinkle is basically saying Botox just not giving a brand name, not hiding what it is.
Their episode today was all over the shop. The commentary on Roxy Jacenko was amusing! It’s like they refuse to be outright critical of anyone and take a bet both ways whoever they’re discussing.
I feel like that’s the way a lot of these podcasts go. They start off interesting and opinionated, articulating what listeners think and then they get successful and become too scared to voice an opinion. Same happened with the high low. The cost of the course was insane and there is just no way it is worth that much money. It would’ve been way more interesting to say so and to do a deep dive into the problematic nature of influencer courses and mentorship because it is such a BS industry.

So Dramatic has released a patron podcast detailing Britt's problematic behaviour, other than her recent drama with Abbie. Anyone here a subscriber who can shed some light?
I think it’s an old episode from last year. I remember that Brooke had said that Britt pressured her into coming out as bisexual to the Honey Badger when she found out.

There was also something about an influencer yacht party where Britt was being a diva and demanded to be on the better yacht?

My memory may not serve me well but I seem to recall her sitting there without saying a word while Tim was having a go at Renee as well on BIP?

Britt is 100% a pick me and I still can’t understand her popularity personally. Not a huge Abbie fan either but fair enough she’s called this out 🤷🏽‍♀️

notspon

So Dramatic/Megan Pustetto posted a clickbait-y thing about Jock Zonfrillo's death and implied the cause of death for clicks!!!! She has no shame!!!!

The cause of death has not been made public and the family have asked for privacy!

The comments in the post are all calling her out and asking her to take the post down (rightfully so!).

I have never liked Megan or her reporting but this is a new low.

IMG_7090.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
I don't mind the podcast and listen each week.
But all the wedding talk can get a little dull. I want to tell them that in 10 years time your wedding will be a distant memory and it really won't matter how you proposed to your bridesmaids (how that even became a thing I have no idea).