Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Just here to rant about Victoria Devine.
firstly, she is a VERY annoying pregnant person. She has been pregnant forever and bangs on about it constantly. Every outfit is centred on her bump, every comment - oh I’m puffed after walking up to the front door etc. you are not the first pregnant woman. You will not be the first parent. Seriously, I’m happy you’re happy but stop boring me. While it is just irritating to me, I imagine she is being the kind of pregnant woman that anyone going through fertility treatment or pregnancy related trauma has to unfollow.

Next, she has to be a millionaire by now and it irks me so much that she so so grabby with gifted things. You can afford it all Victoria. Gets some class. It’s just so disappointing. I really liked her podcast when she started. I thought she had her priorities right and was giving helpful, sound advice. I used to like the money diaries when they were more mixed. Yes some people killing it but others managing to get out of debt but basically living modestly etc. i had to stop listening when it seemed that ever one was a 20 year old with 100 000 in the bank and 4 properties.

She’s VERY consumerist and it’s pissing me off more and more. Same goes for shameless girls going on about Skims, an unsustainable brand, and new outfits constantly. No mention of attempting to avoid fast and unsustainable fashion. I don’t want constant virtue signalling but it would be nice if some of these women had some ethics, lived by them and promoted them.
Also major face filter on the go in today’s story by VD.
Victoria is the ultimate shopper. She seems addicted to spending and loves designer goods (Hermes throw, VCA bracelet etc) which is interesting given the majority of her followers are not wealthy.
I'm wondering what her followers think of all her spending?!

The Shameless girls have always been privileged and get gifted a lot of the clothing they promote. I listened to their latest podcast - why don't they edit out the constant laughter & snorting?

Reactions: 15

handunderchin

Chatty Member
“Sometimes he’ll surprise me, like when he said he is pro sex workers’ rights”

How could she be attracted to someone if she is surprised that he shows human decency to vulnerable people??

Reactions: 14

mfch

I really hope that Rosie will be okay and I think she will be because she's gotten through a lot worse before.
I don't think she would have ended either relationship tbh
Her trauma means that she probably has a pretty anxious attachment style and would cling to relationships.
I think Jacob is a real loss and I hope they make up.
I think Caleb was absolutely a necessary loss and she will ultimately be a lot better for it.

squacksquack

Chatty Member
My sister just used a pair of cheap plastic combs they already had lying around at home. Don’t spread that around though. It will put these grifters out of business.

• Haha

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
If anyone has read their book, it’s written the exact same way. The writing style is very outdated, like a magazine from the 2000s

notspon

The Outspoken girls comparing getting T-Swift tickets to the Great War... where millions died and 1 in 5 men did not return.

Classy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Listened to Shameless already today because I have the day off and wow Michelle is sounding deeply deeply fragile! They’re talking about men who have close female friends or a female best friend and she’s saying how she wouldn’t want her partner having close female friends because she wants to be number 1 and finds it a red flag blah blah. Zara to her credit is not agreeing. OMG this is an outdated and to me, very misogynistic take. Not every (or any) woman who is mates with your partner wants to steal him from you!
My partner is still very close to girls he was friends with in school, past female work colleagues etc- they hang out on their own and chat whenever they want. I *gained* all these beautiful people as my friends too- they’re not any type of threat to me or my relationship. Similarly, I have several really close male friends I often see without my partner- if he was jealous or upset about that I would find it absolutely unacceptable. Keen to hear what you all think? For age context I’m 30 so pretty similar to Michelle I think.

• Heart

Sv12689982

I think it’s only cringe because SCS is a serial offender of posting birthday pictures for people on Insta where she looks great and the person whose birthday it is looks shit. Or that time she wished her makeup artist a happy birthday and posted a selfie. She’s so into herself. But tbh I would be too if I looked like her.

mfch

She also has the most Maaaahlbun accent I’ve ever heard- I have one myself but it’s nothing like Zara’s. She rolls her R’s!

• Haha
Ok I just said cool out loud I am south Aussie
We definetly do not province the l at the end of we did it would be more like kewl call/cool are said the same here
Yes that is what I’m talking about! Haha so funny 😂
---
I’m actually feeling a bit bad for bagging them out now - they are a bit annoying but they seem nice and I hope they don’t read this and get sad. Girls, if you read this, yes you are a bit boring and seem a bit lame, but I am lame too. And your podcast is mildly interesting, and definitely better than Abbie Chatfield’s, so don’t let this all get you down too much 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Thoughts on the SMH piece about Rosie Waterland and Caleb Bond?
Someone just posted about it in the Australian Influencer thread. I’m going to read but she was 30 and talking to a 16/17 year old? 😳
---
🤢 Hooked up when he was 20 and she was 33.

We met in person three years later when she visited Adelaide to discuss a work project. I thought, “You’re hot” – I have a thing for older women. We found ourselves in a hotel room and didn’t leave for five days. We just clicked. By the end of the week, we were a couple

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I was like…uhhh if you’ve purchased 99% of things yourself, you have bought WAY too much stuff coz there’s been soooo much gifted 🫠

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Anyone else think Outspoken are so obsessed with love island/Uk influencers? Or am I old? Every ep has a whole segment on saffron barker, Molly Mae, Anastasia kings north (no idea who these people are but they sound so annoying)

Why does it annoy me so much that the outspoken girls called Skye Wheatley a “household name” 😂 They clearly don’t know what that term means.
Probably in their household, I can’t believe how much their boyfriends care about influencers too. I try to talk to my partner about an influencer and I can’t keep his attention til the end of my sentence 😂

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
This one is the least “into” her wedding/planning it etc aye?
The blonde one’s will be the OTT
✨⭐eXtRavAgAnZa!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
I honestly can’t tell the difference between any of the triplets in terms of personality or interests or style

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I thought I had clicked on the wrong account with only 1700 followers. She looked so robotic!! Looked like a cheap ass cake too
She’s going to regret that cake for sure! Was it the actually wedding cake?
In my opinion Kate is this best looking “version” of them - so she’ll probably have the best wedding hair out of the 3. They don’t suit Sophie’s cheap looking bleach blonde or Amy’s shorter darker hair.
That car singalong to Taylor Swift is so insanely cringe! 🥴🥴
And also, don’t they all have the same “best friend”? Poor girl having to do this shit 3 times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
The KIC pod doing an episode about tanning culture, Steph is the epitome of it, literally sun baking multiple times a week

• Sad
  • Angry

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
Just the sight of the Shameless women drives me mad. They are such nasty human beings at their core who will step on anyone of trash anyone to get what they want.

Zara also needs to tone it down with the swearing so much in every episode (most of the times entirely out of context).
Ohh I’m intrigued. Why nasty? I listen to shameless but feel like they struck lucky with the podcast. They don’t do enough research and the scandal episodes are dragged out. They have also become champion fence sitters.