Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At the beginning of the latest shameless podcasts the girls were saying they had a tough week with something personal, but isn’t related to shameless at all. It felt really baity to me, like when influences say how they’ve had a really tough time but won’t elaborate. I wonder what personal issue it is that’s affecting both of them? Maybe I’m being too nosy.

Reactions: 11

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I got myself blocked from the Shameless Book Club Instagram account by responding to their “what are your book in/outs for 2024” question with “out: giving unanimously glowing reviews for books where you’re friendly with the author” I.e Dolly Alderton, Caroline Odonoghue 👀 👀
Hahahaha. Why can none of these content creators take anything remotely negative. The way Michelle spoke about Dolly’s writing was ridiculous. Dolly is great but she’s not some outstanding author whose prose moves all to tears.

kayls11

Finally, I think they were mean to Annabelle about her comment re the AI kendel Jenner etc. I thought the same. Why make them in complete likeness and then change the name? So weird.
YES they are often mean to Annabelle. I thought the same thing a while ago when they were laughing at her trying to describe Imogen Heap’s musical gloves. They always seem to laugh down at her and then maybe offer a poxy apology online the next day or so 🙄

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
The shameless girls in your say Friday yesterday with all their sympathy for Harry styles and his sound issues at the Grammys. Like fucking hell theres people dying in turkey and real world events and they’re “soooo sad” for Harry. Moronic

• Angry
  • Wow

mfch

Lol the shameless girls saying they really didn’t care they got criticism for their Hailey/Selena take. They clearly did. They posted on instagram and TikTok defensively about it and talked about it on the podcast too.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Don't these ladies get enough with their HR jobs. Still refusing to to talk about EmmyLou but will talk about Sarah's Day as always
Who asked for this?…..their two episodes a week are so boring, what else could they possibly have to say to warrant a paid subscription?!

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I am so glad that I'm not the only person who has noticed this. One of the reasons I stopped listening to Outspoken was their poor pronunciation of people's names and other words that are easily able to be researched and practiced if you don't know how to say them. The main reason I stopped was because they were boring.

I like listening to Shameless, but it friends my gears whenever they try to pronounce anything in french - eg saying Benjamin Millepied as "millipede" 🐛 when that's blatantly wrong and easy to find guides on pronunciation, such as oh I don't know, a YouTube interview of him saying his own name. Then in the Ariana Grande episode this week they said "mille tendresses" - talking about a tattoo of the phrase - as "meal ten-dressies" when it's more like "mee tohn dress". It is something so minor but it really makes it look unprofessional and careless in my opinion.
Can confirm the Outspoken thirst monsters are still booooring and have teeeerible pronunciation 🙄🙄
I obviously hate myself because I can’t stop subjecting myself to their “dose of the hottest pop culture and influencer news twice a week” 🥴🫠🥴🫠🥴🫠

• Haha

mfch

Also let Rosie take the narrative, her concept, her idea, he was just a host.

I think that's a bit rich when he ran the show for months and months while she was sick. I think potentially that's where the tension came from. She came back, and it was The Rosie Show again, and maybe Jacob felt a bit done with that?

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
They’d do so much better if there was some diversity amongst them, but they’re literally identical (pardon the pun). Same life stages, same careers, same boyfriend to fiancé to wedding stages. Same travel experiences. Same limited world views. So bland.

Oops, I forgot one of them has blonde hair.

mfch

the people in the life uncut facebook group are a bit much. That Carly Sophia woman constantly oversharing to try and turn herself into an influencer ....

robbolife

VIP Member
Can't you use a normal wooden comb to do to achieve the same effect?
Yes you can lmao.
---
I bet she’s hoping onemamamidwife will send her a freebie since she’s posted a pic of her one. My god they are like $30 or you can get an unbranded wooden comb for even cheaper! Why is she such a filthy grifter?

Their whole identity is being triplets

Wonder what will happen if they decide to have children. They’re all getting married close together but planning babies isn’t like that

rawnrealSD

I haven’t been listening to podcasts for the past few months as I was away and I’m finally back and catching up on all the pods and this has been mentioned already, but wtf happened to Outspoken? I always thought they’re opinions were terrible and really narrow minded, but tolerated it to hear about any influencer goss I missed. They now put there influencer eps behind a paywall and they literally released a deep dive into a fictional movie? They had so much potential with this podcast and they’ve fumbled bad! How do they expect to gain new subscribers when the free eps are trash deep dives on things that if we were interested we’d google it

mfch

I get the impression they’re making a huge amount of money but I’m not sure why tbh. The podcast is boring, and they are very safe in their opinions. Idk whether Australians care much for UK influencers and beyond doing that for three weeks so they just go back to doing the same thing again?