Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to Clare’s new podcast as yet? I’m just listening to the first ep which is about herself, and it’s actually quite honest and refreshing. I grew up with friends who were twins and saw one of them really push ahead of her less outgoing sister in many ways and seeing echoes of this in Clare talking about her and Jessie. Quite fascinating really. Also I confidently feel that Clare is far less up herself and irritating than her sister after listening to this! Disclaimer, obviously MamaMia is still TRASH and they’re a terrible organisation to work for, hopefully she goes on to do something different in future. Keen to hear everyone else’s thoughts ☺
I enjoyed it, but I’m bias - I find a lot of joy out of the girls’ and love Cancelled. Will listen to most episodes the day they drop bar any I have zero previous knowledge on/about.
---
Yep same. For the times they have interesting topics it’s always an advertisement! Or they just write such short articles that are always fluff pieces and never go in-depth. Guess they want you to pay for the more in depth content. I’ve got no idea. I dislike the way Mia tries to pretend she’s this every day mum - with her truly awful clothing style full of expensive brands in her multi-millionaire home.
Isn’t her house rented though?

marniebeau

Did anyone hear Gemma P talking about the GGO Peach marketing mishap? Like ok she was super disturbed but idk if you’re ringing the POLICE about someone sending you PEACH LOLLIES and little notes about “booty” (not really even referencing hers specially lol) wouldn’t you contact PR places that you know you’re on the list for? Like isn’t that something you could do? Or yes post about it and say “does anyone know anything about this?” Lol feels like a biiiiig assumption that someone is going to kidnap the children based on those notes?
I missed this what happened?

shh77

VIP Member
I haven’t been listening to podcasts for the past few months as I was away and I’m finally back and catching up on all the pods and this has been mentioned already, but wtf happened to Outspoken? I always thought they’re opinions were terrible and really narrow minded, but tolerated it to hear about any influencer goss I missed. They now put there influencer eps behind a paywall and they literally released a deep dive into a fictional movie? They had so much potential with this podcast and they’ve fumbled bad! How do they expect to gain new subscribers when the free eps are trash deep dives on things that if we were interested we’d google it
EXACTLY my thoughts!
Hit the nail on the head there!

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
So Dramatic has released a patron podcast detailing Britt's problematic behaviour, other than her recent drama with Abbie. Anyone here a subscriber who can shed some light?
I also still want to know about why she fell out with Dom. She had a go at her again...

atome74

Any DLs here and finding the we don’t have time for this podcast INCREDIBLY boring lately? It’s just Gemma saying groundbreaking things like “listen to vampire, it’s a banger” and Kate Revs shitting on all of her ideas but saying nothing of interest herself.
I couldn't get past the first EPISODE when it came out years ago. They are both incredibly boring people.

Anyone else following the drama on the life uncut podcast page? First this crazy ex member made a fake tinder profile of another member who called her out, now there is a Britt appreciation thread because she cried on the radio.
What did Britt cry about? Can’t say I’m a fan, I personally prefer Laura who seems much more down to earth.