Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
The influencers don't have to read here- they choose to. If they want a public profile, they need to be repaired for criticism like any other celebrity or politician, especially when they do dumb, illegal or stupid shit. They need to be held accountable. Theres a big difference between writing hate mail directly to someone, which is never do, and having a snark which they don't technically have to read. Everyone's gossips and bitches about everyone in real life whether it be work, uni, school...

Reactions: 11

HeyBub

VIP Member
Good grief the Outspoken girls are so 2020/21 - I think they gained quite the following when we were all in lockdown and had nothing to do. I unfollowed and stopped listening last year cos I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to their boring, bland, monotone voices

• Haha

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Yes it was woeful. Go on mat leave, Jessie! She was so bratty about tv spoilers - ‘your time zone isn’t my problem.’
Literally everything Jessie complains about in every episode she's on isn't anybody else's problem but she's managed to make a living out of it. Does she not realise that time zones are properly prohibitive for some people from accessing their tv shows that she spoils? We don't all have lush WFH setups and cushy media jobs with our MIL as our boss

hashtagtea

Shameless are launching a pop culture newsletter written by an anonymous writer (it will just be Michelle surely). I remember them saying how gutless Celeb Spell Check & other influencer pages were for posting anonymously!
This is actually smart marketing. A mailing list is kinda the only thing that a lot of brands can “own” these days. Think about a brand that gets all its sales from Instagram - what if Instagram shut down one day? They’d lose all their followers and customers. Kinda the same for a brand entirely built on podcasts. It’s a good back up strategy if all these platforms and channels tank down the track.

Soz for being a killjoy, I don’t even like shameless 🙊

Reactions: 10

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I really quite like the Shameless podcast and have been an avid listener for years now, but the snorting while laughing absolutely GRINDS my gear. It’s not necessary, control yourself!
Do they not realise most of their listeners are likely wearing headphones and it’s a horrible noise to hear up close.
Vent over 🫡

shh77

VIP Member
Lol f course the Outspoken girls WOULD think Steph Claire Smith’s highly embarrassingly cringe
✨⭐StEpH eRa⭐✨ themed birthday party was awesome!! 🫠🫠
They’re so far up her arse! 🥴🥴

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Why does it annoy me so much that the outspoken girls called Skye Wheatley a “household name” 😂 They clearly don’t know what that term means.

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Outspoken girls need to stop talking about their personal lives and their random boyfriends... does anyone know them or care?
Just give us the influencer goss and maybe some critical comment about it

• Haha

mfch

Is this a Melbourne accent? I’ve noticed she speaks with a different accent but thought it might be a Melbourne city girl thing
As a Melbourne city girl with a bit of a Melbourne accent. Zara is next level. I find her accent insane. She rolls every R. It’s weird.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
Had to laugh when I saw that one of the Shameless subscription episodes was about Zara and her decision not to be on Instagram 😂 bore off.

• Haha

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Victoria Devine and her team are in New York & celebrated Thanksgiving. She got the following message:

IMG_20231016_192648.jpg

I don't know much about Thanksgiving- but the response - Victoria is never wrong!

Anyone else get the impression she has no friends which is why she goes away with her employees?

• Haha

nbing

Yeah I like the shameless girls esp when speaking about solely pop culture things. I like how they took a big chance on making this work, and I like their relationship with all the girls on the office. They do genuinely all seem to get along. I lasted three weeks of listening to outspoken, and had to unsubscribe. They seem to think they are the uncontested experts of everything.
I used to love mamamia but other than cancelled I don’t listen to any of their other shows anymore and even that I have to forward all the “lazy gewls” stories. I do wish they would bring back low brow, I always enjoyed that.