Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be forever grateful for that shameless post 😆. Whoever did that shoot does not like those girls. Bet they were so excited at being so fashun. My kids look more styles when they do dress ups (wear my bras on their heads).
The love they had for skims in the recent podcast was so annoying ‘we just love a good product’. There are so many products that are as good or better than skims. They are basic biatches who have fallen for the Kardashian marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I screenshot this earlier too to post but forgot 😂 I get it was unsolicited but also sending it on is a bit gross IMO. I know my friends wouldn’t appreciate that but they may just be my circle?
I’ve received some unsolicited pics in my time and I’ve never considered sharing them with my friends. The comments are getting a bit heated, as usual her replies are snarky

Reactions: 5
She has a complete inability to reflect on her actions. There's something nqr about her. Can't believe she manages to hold down a job.
The fact that the majority of the members fawn over her is just mind boggling. All the comments saying she needs to right a book?!

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s trash.

That Facebook group is full of basic women, who listen to a very trashy basic podcast. I joined the group ages ago and didn’t even know what the podcast was. Should probably leave both but the Facebook group can be entertaining. The fawning over that foul woman is ick though.

Reactions: 6
This is gross! She has admitted to breaking the law too - sharing an intimate image without consent is illegal in most states. Yes she got it unsolicited but that doesn’t mean she can share it on.

Reactions: 12
IMG_4815.jpeg

I don’t care if the cafe puts their cutlery through a dishwasher, this is disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I like that she’s so body positive and doing all the Nala photos and videos with a REAL and gorgeous body but perhaps she could apply that to her face too? Is it a crime to have a wrinkle when you smile? Eek

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2538661
Why does this trashy thing feel the need to post a novel every time she has sex.
I’ve only seen this woman’s posts on this website but I can already tell she is a hot mess with biggggg issues. And as someone said above, the reason she has so many women fawn over her in the Life Uncut group is because only basic vapid people would listen to that podcast and find it interesting enough to want to be in their fb group.
---
View attachment 2544007
I don’t care if the cafe puts their cutlery through a dishwasher, this is disgusting 🤢
Love love love my dog but people with dogs need to calm down and realise other people don’t want disgusting dog slobber on their utensils. Gross.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.