Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameless are launching a pop culture newsletter written by an anonymous writer (it will just be Michelle surely). I remember them saying how gutless Celeb Spell Check & other influencer pages were for posting anonymously!
Watch the Outspoken girls copy everything else that they do come out with their own newsletter! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like the shameless podcast eps and scandal. but i can't get excited about their new projects. Shamemore and this new newsletter? yawn for me

Reactions: 16
Shameless are launching a pop culture newsletter written by an anonymous writer (it will just be Michelle surely). I remember them saying how gutless Celeb Spell Check & other influencer pages were for posting anonymously!
This is actually smart marketing. A mailing list is kinda the only thing that a lot of brands can “own” these days. Think about a brand that gets all its sales from Instagram - what if Instagram shut down one day? They’d lose all their followers and customers. Kinda the same for a brand entirely built on podcasts. It’s a good back up strategy if all these platforms and channels tank down the track.

Soz for being a killjoy, I don’t even like shameless 🙊

Reactions: 10
This is actually smart marketing. A mailing list is kinda the only thing that a lot of brands can “own” these days. Think about a brand that gets all its sales from Instagram - what if Instagram shut down one day? They’d lose all their followers and customers. Kinda the same for a brand entirely built on podcasts. It’s a good back up strategy if all these platforms and channels tank down the track.

Soz for being a killjoy, I don’t even like shameless 🙊
True, not a bad move but agree with the previous poster about how it’s gutless. Especially as Michelle banged on about how she refuses to take criticism from snap Tomis profiles.

Reactions: 5
I’ve realised too late to edit but for those that don’t read tired that was meant to be ‘anonymous profiles’.

On the subject of shameless, have found the scandal series hit and miss of late. Liked the Lena Dunham ones as it had the balance of someone I’m interested in but wasn’t over familiar with her scandals whereas no idea who the current one is about and the spice girls one came out in a saturated spice girls content market. Boring.

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else sign up for the new shameless newsletter (smart, dumb stuff).

It’s…not good. Not smart or funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amy and Kate in their latest reel in AO outfits, they literally couldn’t be more robotic if they tried???

Reactions: 5
If anyone has read their book, it’s written the exact same way. The writing style is very outdated, like a magazine from the 2000s

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.