Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, Victoria Devine’s NY stories and posts are so cringe. You can see micro tells on the faces of the other women that they find her v irritating.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, Victoria Devine’s NY stories and posts are so cringe. You can see micro tells on the faces of the other women that they find her v irritating.
Lol micro tells
I think the fact she is front and centre of everything pulling a ‘cute’ face is irritating enough for anyone.

Has CatSanz had her breast implants redone ? They are out of control at the moment. Or she has a hell of a supportive new push up bra

Carly Sophia has been mentioned here as she’s a bit of a try-hard . I think she’s really lost despite trying to look like a tough witch - she’s posted a bit in the Life Uncut group about relationship woes and has now posted a big humble brag on Insta about people commenting that she’s thin. This is on top of her posting recently that she barely eats (accidentally anorexic is how she put it). The post seems like a way to post old modelling pics and name drop that she was a fit model for Stella McCartney. I’ve read in her own words that she’s on a lot of dex so there’s that aspect too.

Reactions: 7
I just saw Carly Sophia’s post too!! What a humble brag about being skinny and knowing Stella McCartney. Gross

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carly Sophia is gross. She didn’t seem to care about body shaming when she referred to eating maccas as a “fat girl activity” in the life uncut fb group, and then doubled down and refused to even engage in any discussion about why it was harmful.

Reactions: 7
She gives me the ick. Just trashy and weird and try hard and yes clearly anorexic. She isn’t as clever or funny as she thinks she is, the stories about her gross relationship are honestly very sad.

She gives me the ick. Just trashy and weird and try hard and yes clearly anorexic. She isn’t as clever or funny as she thinks she is, the stories about her gross relationship are honestly very sad.
Yes she seems like such a pick me type. Realllllly problematic alcohol use too

Reactions: 5
I like her better when I just listen to the podcast and don’t follow on socials 😫. I’m glad she’s successful and I think she’s worked hard and that’s great. But I find it increasingly hard to take money advice from her. It’s all “always consider if a purchase aligns with your values”. Her “values” appear to be spending truckloads of money on expensive beige or black designer items for the aesthetic. Good for her that she can afford it, but her income and values are not at all relatable to me.

Reactions: 13
SOTM was excellent in the first season. I haven’t been able to listen since then. VD just became so out of touch at some point

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.