Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t stand her. Money doesn’t guarantee happiness but it does provide relief from daily stressors like being unsure how you are going to pay rent, bills, new shoes for your kids etc. She is a scamming, grifting con artist of the highest order. All of her posts are gaslighting people with her reverse nonsense money fantasy tales.

Reactions: 5
Yep still waiting on that bank statement Flick. I know this can be faked easily but nothing is off limits so why not show us? Might help motivate us all to go into debt to be like you after all.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone keep up with the old juiceplus crew. Kirra Love and Jess Schembri Sol or something, their were afew others that got around. They all now sell coaching courses? Has anyone on here actually done one?
I still follow Jess and she’s a joke. The daughter is now an entrepreneur and does entertainment for kids parties(???) which is weird because she’s only about 12. Apparently she’s building her frequency at the moment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if she is so much of a "boss babe" these days.... But Tay Winterstein of @tays_way fame is a dangerous and insufferable woowoo wanker. She often masks her crazy on her public posts and keeps it behind a paywall in the last year or so. For an uneducated, unqualified conspiracy theorist she has managed to cause some real world damage in the past.
Her recent series of posts about her son's visit to hospital are incredibly delusional.
Anyone else keep an eye on her?

Reactions: 11
I don't know if she is so much of a "boss babe" these days.... But Tay Winterstein of @tays_way fame is a dangerous and insufferable woowoo wanker. She often masks her crazy on her public posts and keeps it behind a paywall in the last year or so. For an uneducated, unqualified conspiracy theorist she has managed to cause some real world damage in the past.
Her recent series of posts about her son's visit to hospital are incredibly delusional.
Anyone else keep an eye on her?
Can’t stand her… was blocked ages ago before COVID when she started her anti MMR bullshit. Total and utter fuckwit.

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand her… was blocked ages ago before COVID when she started her anti MMR bullshit. Total and utter fuckwit.
One of their children was sick and they took him in for a little bit of that western medicine that they reject constantly..... Until someone's symptoms can't be treated with breathwork I guess hey.
She blabbered on over 4 posts about all her ideas about what this kids respiratory distress was REALLY about. Definitely nothing infectious because..... That's just the medical tyrants making money right?? She also did a whole lot of justifying why she was suddenly accessing medical treatment after spending years and years fear mongering and spreading hateful disinformation about the evil healthcare system.

Screenshot_20230517-083535~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083555~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083614~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083629~2.png

I can absolutely imagine what a nightmare this piece of work would have been in hospital. Glad her kid is ok, his parents' hateful ignorance isn't his fault.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know she has her own thread but Georgie Stevenson is going down this same path of course bullshit and is now doing a PARENTING course. That’s right, the mother who is never home with her kid.
7511637D-BF40-488B-8248-C47EEFFE5EC1.png

BF333A2E-F2D5-4850-8AB7-6523D3AEE643.png

41BAB1DC-D1AA-4B7B-8277-178E0D657850.png

82F8A4BC-B563-41F2-BA9E-421DAFA3F207.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
One of their children was sick and they took him in for a little bit of that western medicine that they reject constantly..... Until someone's symptoms can't be treated with breathwork I guess hey.
She blabbered on over 4 posts about all her ideas about what this kids respiratory distress was REALLY about. Definitely nothing infectious because..... That's just the medical tyrants making money right?? She also did a whole lot of justifying why she was suddenly accessing medical treatment after spending years and years fear mongering and spreading hateful disinformation about the evil healthcare system.

View attachment 2175354View attachment 2175358View attachment 2175360View attachment 2175361

I can absolutely imagine what a nightmare this piece of work would have been in hospital. Glad her kid is ok, his parents' hateful ignorance isn't his fault.
Omg I posted on this topic on Aussie influencers. She is up there with the worst most dangerous of the lot imho. And the absolutely audacity to spend the last three years denigrating and ignoring health professionals but to turn up in emergency with a child (so you believe them enough to do that) but then STILL to be passive aggressively negative towards them. She is bleeping DISGUSTING. Bad human being. Who thinks she is evolved. And a great Christian. The worst kind.

Of course though, I am delighted that her poor kid is in emergency and being looked after. And I wish him better health as soon as possible.

Reactions: 10
Omg I posted on this topic on Aussie influencers. She is up there with the worst most dangerous of the lot imho. And the absolutely audacity to spend the last three years denigrating and ignoring health professionals but to turn up in emergency with a child (so you believe them enough to do that) but then STILL to be passive aggressively negative towards them. She is bleeping DISGUSTING. Bad human being. Who thinks she is evolved. And a great Christian. The worst kind.

Of course though, I am delighted that her poor kid is in emergency and being looked after. And I wish him better health as soon as possible.
Imagine being so far gone that you can't even see your child is ill. Imagine the weight of the cognitive dissonance to have to believe that your kid's lungs are GRIEVING and that he needs his lungs to grieve in the hospital for the EXPERIENCE... Rather than admit your son is sick and you need some actual medical treatment for him.
What a tragic menace she is.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being so far gone that you can't even see your child is ill. Imagine the weight of the cognitive dissonance to have to believe that your kid's lungs are GRIEVING and that he needs his lungs to grieve in the hospital for the EXPERIENCE... Rather than admit your son is sick and you need some actual medical treatment for him.
What a tragic menace she is.
It’s dangerous and negligent.

Reactions: 4
clem ford has been speaking out about life coaches lately and I'm soo here for it 🙌
the more people that know about these insane scammers and grifters, the better.

Reactions: 9
Bek Hibbard is one of the worst of them all 😂 I cannot stand her! Posts about her “bankruptcy” story every 2 days just to remind people about how much of a b0sS witch she is, drives around in her 8 year old Mercedes that she paid “cold hard cash” for and not to the mention the ugly pink number plates she got 🤮 posts about her weekly cleaner who cleans her shoe box of an apartment because she’s too busy being a boss witch getting her hair, lips and nails did! Everything about this chick makes me cringe!! Just to top it off, her new boyfriend looks about 10 years younger 🙃🙃🙃 or maybe it’s because she looks like a 50 year old woman 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes finally a post about this scammer!!! Surely nobody is actually paying her for this nonsense???? The new guy looks a total duck boy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes finally a post about this scammer!!! Surely nobody is actually paying her for this nonsense???? The new guy looks a total duck boy
Oh 100%! Total fuckboy! You only have to have a peek at his Insta to know what kind of guy he is 🤣🤣
---
Did you see the story on how they met in the club?!?!?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bleeping RANK!!

She is rank though, always harping on about how sexual she is and having those choke me tattoos done, like nobody really needs or wants to know ???? I can’t get over how she literally has changed her voice as well when she used to talk completely through her nose like a little mouse so weird . Just shows how these Huns lie through their teeth one minute she’s the queen of juice plus the next she’s trying to be a money guru , I find the whole thing hilarious

• Heart
Bek Hibbard is one of the worst of them all 😂 I cannot stand her! Posts about her “bankruptcy” story every 2 days just to remind people about how much of a b0sS witch she is, drives around in her 8 year old Mercedes that she paid “cold hard cash” for and not to the mention the ugly pink number plates she got 🤮 posts about her weekly cleaner who cleans her shoe box of an apartment because she’s too busy being a boss witch getting her hair, lips and nails did! Everything about this chick makes me cringe!! Just to top it off, her new boyfriend looks about 10 years younger 🙃🙃🙃 or maybe it’s because she looks like a 50 year old woman 👵🏼
Idk who she is but she certainly doesn’t dress like she has a lot of money. Nothing about her Instagram account would make me think she’s a multi-milli boss babe CEO biz coach.

• Heart