Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with Felicity’s stories today. She’d probably just say in triggered and need to heal or realign myself or something but saying that $3m isn’t a lot of money? Kk girl. That’s so tone deaf at moment. And saying she will enter billionaire status. She will surely be on a rich list soon if so? And saying the Rolex was not even a days wage so it’s no big deal and that she has paid millions in tax already.

I can’t reconcile that they are making that much money. I know it’s been explained a little bit here but I just want to know exactly how it all works.

For someone who loves to flash cash as per her weird MLM job description she is yet to just show a bank statement. That would be the proof.

Reactions: 8
So, just to clarify. This whole self-led, enlightenment, retreat, 1:1 life coaching nonsense is an MLM right?

Reactions: 6
So, just to clarify. This whole self-led, enlightenment, retreat, 1:1 life coaching nonsense is an MLM right?
Pyramid scheme/mlm yeah. I strongly doubt they’re selling much but they may use these “courses” as the product to try to appear more legitimate. They seem to make most of their money via recruitment which would fall under pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 2
Pyramid scheme/mlm yeah. I strongly doubt they’re selling much but they may use these “courses” as the product to try to appear more legitimate. They seem to make most of their money via recruitment which would fall under pyramid scheme.
It’s so bonkers that all the GC JP girls got on this bandwagon quickly.

Reactions: 3
explains why the JP hun in my life reckons she’s a coach now too, never did with any of the other MLMs she did 🥴
Well Jess Sol’s April fad is to teach women to be ‘self-led’ - I mean, moving into my new bf’s home after my ex-husband’s bankruptcy and scamming of clients, really makes me want to hear what she has to say about being self made and self led. How do I do it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Jess Sol’s April fad is to teach women to be ‘self-led’ - I mean, moving into my new bf’s home after my ex-husband’s bankruptcy and scamming of clients, really makes me want to hear what she has to say about being self made and self led. How do I do it all?
Is that the BFs home? When she moved in with the two kids, she made it sound like they bought it….

Is that the BFs home? When she moved in with the two kids, she made it sound like they bought it….
No, that’s his. She moved up there and he had it all sorted. She made a big deal about how she could sell her stuff because he had incredible style - she won’t show the interior because he has asked her not to.
They owned a semi-detached on the GC, then bought some massive three storey place on the water when she was “keeping up with the Westwicks” she hadn’t had her 2nd kid then. All of a sudden her and the husband moved, we didn’t see the jet ski anymore either. They then rented closer To the NSW border from memory. Then she went to India and ‘found herself’ and divorced him.

Reactions: 1
I remember Felicity had a friend pre coaching and out of interest I wanted to see if still followed each other because it seems like her only friends are her fellow coaches (who are also her clients? Maybe just paying each other?). Anyway, they don’t. I thought maybe her friend was done with the coaching BS as it must be painful to be friends with these people. But her friend is also a coach and has in her bio that she will guarantee 5 new clients. But not many followers.

anyway, no real point to this observation except that I found the entire thing quite pathetic for all involved.

Felicity, you can lie about how much money you earn / steal / have all you like… You still make zero sense. OR is making zero sense deliberate so they can not be held accountable for their lies and scams.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Felicity, you can lie about how much money you earn / steal / have all you like… You still make zero sense. OR is making zero sense deliberate so they can not be held accountable for their lies and scams.
Is she for real? This industry can be extremely manipulative with their language? Oh you mean the exact way you are? She’s nuts. And yes I think the random waffling and not making sense is partly to avoid accountability because they’re vague but also because they legitimately have no idea what they’re talking about.

lol yes love that, can’t have people misinterpreted what she means by multimillionaire. And yes she literally just exposed her industry as being deceptive and sneaky AF with the language 😂😂

felicity needs to share her bank balance. Would never normally expect that but most people don’t work overtime to explicitly states their wealth, she certainly can’t claim she has nothing to prove.

Reactions: 5
lol yes love that, can’t have people misinterpreted what she means by multimillionaire. And yes she literally just exposed her industry as being deceptive and sneaky AF with the language 😂😂

felicity needs to share her bank balance. Would never normally expect that but most people don’t work overtime to explicitly states their wealth, she certainly can’t claim she has nothing to prove.
She has CASH and OWNED ASSETS
In other words she can’t show her bank balance cos it’s not reflective of her MULTI MILLIONS and her OWNED ASSETS are probably from CREDIT CARD DEBT.

Reactions: 3
It’s very easy to show “wealth” online. You can photoshop anything and be very strategic with what you post. Considering so many people now with much larger and a more engaged following are struggling to get genuine comments, her whole schtick reeks of bullshit. I bet they have a circle jerk and send the same money back and forth to make it look like they’re legitimate. She would make more money doing sponsored posts. It’s the same MLM prey on vulnerable women (it’s usually women) garbage that keeps getting reiterated.

Reactions: 5