Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need someone to cooking when she has a private chef? Or was that her previous house keeper who helped with cooking?

Reactions: 4
And last week I think it was with the endless posting about how she’s “retired” her boyfriend… who she says is now basically her driver and cameraman 🤣 I honestly can’t work these chicks out and their scams.
---
And on that, she posted this a couple hours ago re retiring her “hubby” 🤣
These two are so cringey 🥴 their reels are so uncomfortable to watch 🤮

Reactions: 3
Who is paying Riley 30K for her mentorship? This is a JOKE.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.40.28 pm.png

---
Or $249 to attend a networking event?! LOLOLOL

She's really shilling a lot of things at the moment to rake in the monies.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 1.42.01 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s with Felicity Morgan’s new accent? I haven’t watched her stories with sound in months and just watched them today and she sounds nothing like she used to at all. Her voice is deeper too.

Reactions: 2
What’s with Felicity Morgan’s new accent? I haven’t watched her stories with sound in months and just watched them today and she sounds nothing like she used to at all. Her voice is deeper too.
Yep I have noticed it the last couple months! Drives me mad. Her and Jessie and Bec all talk the same- gives me the ick!

Reactions: 1
I just went on her page to check this out.. what the actual duck is going on here? Is that meant to be an American accent ?

• Haha
So rebekahjade_ money mindset entrepreneur is off to travel the world and stay in 5 star hotels with her retired BF. Where is her kid?

Does anyone here know anything about kangen water? I have a couple of friends that have turned into aligned boss babes full of abundance and are now pushing this hard.

• Haha
Does anyone here know anything about kangen water? I have a couple of friends that have turned into aligned boss babes full of abundance and are now pushing this hard.
I know nothing specific about those selling it but I believe it is a pyramid scheme of sorts. The same type of machine can be bought online for around 500pounds on Amazon UK, presume it would be available in AU too. Think they are called an Ionic water system or similar to that.
In the UK they are sold around 2,500-3000 and I believe that’s because each person in the scheme gets their cut.

Same and I’m fascinated because this is like the third MLM this girl is pushing - where are her friends and family in this? Haven’t you lost enough money to these bullshit high ticket affiliate marketing scams?

Jessica Zalums seems to be at the head of it somehow and she’s been discussed before on one of the Crystal Bailey threads

Reactions: 1
Oh yes I’ve always wondered about Jessica Zalums. She randomly added me to Facebook once after I commented on a local page she is also it and I saw we had some mutual friends so I accepted to see who she was and haven’t been able to look away since but keep thinking I need unfriend her. A classic MLM tactic by the way of just adding a million people to socials.

I see her husband now appears to not be working?