Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread for the grifters and scammers like iamfelicitymorgan, jessiewilliams (sister of troy candy williams), rileymaycoaching, chloebromage, dijanadjukicc, tianarose.inc, christinaharveyy etc. thanks to @itsgivingmlm for the accounts and information, here’s a great post on it

---
Can I just say Riley really thinks she’s doing something here. I’m blocked btw, but she’s made an extra account to hype up her main account.
199AC62A-672A-4820-BFCA-885B5ADD3702.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no idea what these “bizness” coaching scammers are up to but I am 100% here for it. Have always found MLMs/pyramid schemes fascinating. My Mum fell out with a good friend in the 80’s because of Amway and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Thanks for the new thread @usemycode xo

Reactions: 15
thank you so much @usemycode ❤❤❤
any ex-coaches and clients - please feel free to share your experiences here! it's a safe place to take off the girl boss mask

Reactions: 9
Thank you for creating this thread!!! I have been following felicity for ages out of nothing more than curiosity and wondering what in the MLM is going on with her! Anyway, about 2 weeks ago I starting following Jamie Williams and what do ya know? She DMD me! So I have been playing along to try get some info about what their scam is! Have screenshots too!

Reactions: 13
Shall I post my screenshots of the DM I have with Jessie Williams? As soon as I do I’m sure I’ll get blocked is all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shall I post my screenshots of the DM I have with Jessie Williams? As soon as I do I’m sure I’ll get blocked is all 🤣
I would love to see them but absolutely respect you may be disinclined!

So keen for this thread and I have been waiting for this type of discussion forever

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So bear in mind I was just saying things like “sounds great” etc to get her to give me some info- I have known they’re scammer MLMS for so long! Anyway here is the screenshots!
---
So bear in mind I was just saying things like “sounds great” etc to get her to give me some info- I have known they’re scammer MLMS for so long! Anyway here is the screenshots!
---
---
One last screen shot that is probably the most important one!
---
So she STATED that if I invest $1000 in her… within 48 hours I’ll get a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR RETURN! What absolute scammy lying rubbish!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
wow how intriguing. I mean it plays out publicly like a MLM but is slightly less obvious, her messaging that to people almost at random (I think?) makes it so clear though. And honestly it’s not even clear how any of this works? But also it’s terrible predatory by guaranteeing such a big return in a few days. How can they guarantee that I wonder.

Really still no clearer on WTF they do but very grateful for the intel. How does the commission work I wonder? Is that forever that they are getting 10%?

Reactions: 13
wow how intriguing. I mean it plays out publicly like a MLM but is slightly less obvious, her messaging that to people almost at random (I think?) makes it so clear though. And honestly it’s not even clear how any of this works? But also it’s terrible predatory by guaranteeing such a big return in a few days. How can they guarantee that I wonder.

Really still no clearer on WTF they do but very grateful for the intel. How does the commission work I wonder? Is that forever that they are getting 10%?
it seems like they don’t do a whole lot. Well except recruit other people and post heaps on social media.
---
---

---

---
So she STATED that if I invest $1000 in her… within 48 hours I’ll get a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR RETURN! What absolute scammy lying rubbish!
This is wild and yet at the same time not at all surprising.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like she is selling a financial product -surely you have to be licenced for that? I reckon ASIC might be interested in this sort of thing.

Reactions: 15
Pyramid schemes are illegal in Victoria and I’ll guess the rest of Australia too.

“It is illegal for any business or person to participate in, or induce others to participate in a pyramid scheme. Participation in a pyramid scheme includes establishing or promoting the scheme or just taking part in the scheme. Criminal and civil penalties apply.”

Reactions: 7
Interesting how it’s a “trade” but no mention of what you are trading and how she would actually get the 10%….. it sounds so dodgy!! bleeping hell

Reactions: 10
Finally! I’ve been wanting to discuss Felicity Morgan for ages and delve into her scheme. I’ve commented a few times in Aussie Influencers but always forget to go back and check that thread 😂 Betty Banks was another that was shilling similar but I had to unfollow her a while ago as she was driving me nuts. Felicity is only holding on in my followers list by a short thread as I’m curious how this will all play out. It reminds me of the peak of the Isagenix MLM days but with so much more money involved and no actual product.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
---

---

---
If you can, you should report this to scamwatch. Your screenshots are evidence of a pyramid scheme.

C7BFF878-2932-4EAE-8572-A70A1B558AF6.jpeg

Reactions: 8
---

---

---
What in the MLM pyramid scheme is this nonsense???
Screenshot_20230320-123530~2.png
Screenshot_20230320-123539~2.png
Screenshot_20230320-123550~3.png

???? What kind of nonsense is this woman trying to sell?
Wow. Honestly just listing off imaginary ways to scam people into giving you 100k a month.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I remember when Felicity was having a crack at being an influencer and she had a YouTube channel as well. She scored a free boob job from her brief stint.

And her foray into coaching didn’t seem too bad at first. She was not charging a lot and she was actually providing a specific service where she fancied herself as a qualified therapist. She studied NLP I guess, but obviously not psychology or social sciences or the like. Still felt a bit exploitative or something, but people seemed happy with her coaching and it wasn’t crazy expensive. She can’t write for tit but was pretty articulate when it came to explaining certain ideas and I actually found some of it helpful.

then slowly but also suddenly she was doing only “biz coaching” and talking about all her free time and how much money she is making. Totally different vibe. I wonder if it was her plan all along?

Reactions: 5
Like seriously, this stuff is so bizarre! This is next level ridiculous, MLM, brainwashing cult like sh&@!
Hmmmmm if I was to spend thousands of dollars on a "business" coach, I'd want them to know how to spell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16