Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My old nutrition coach now does the whole life coaching thing. She just did a post about how you need to jump on a price now because the price will go up, like today it’s $400 for an hour call, but it may go to $800 next week, then $1100 next month… like wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My old nutrition coach now does the whole life coaching thing. She just did a post about how you need to jump on a price now because the price will go up, like today it’s $400 for an hour call, but it may go to $800 next week, then $1100 next month… like wtf?
Yep they always say that. It’s going up and they’re always weird numbers like $1888 and $3555. Maybe angel numbers bahahaha

Reactions: 4
Their biz coaches probably told them to get them to promote a product and it's for a limited time/has limited opportunities on the surface, but deep down, however many people want to join can.

I was part of a biz coaching type thing back when I had a small.business and now looking back all that info can be found free on Google.....

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting that people who did actually have legitimate businesses are now moving into this scam territory.

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting that people who did actually have legitimate businesses are now moving into this scam territory.
It’s mind blowing actually! Heaps of PT’s and nutrition coaches in my area (not the GC) are moving into this space, it’s weird!

Reactions: 3
Yes I was disappointed to see someone I know go down the coaching path. She is a midwife and a nurse so obviously smart and with a medical type of brain, but alas she was not immune. She is some type of birth coach which sounds ok on the surface and at least, unlike felicity, she has a qualification and service to offer, but once she started doing word salads about breakthroughs and mental blocks and energy i knew well were no longer dealing with a woman of science. I wish o knew her better to ask her about it. Feels a bit predatory to target pregnant women but I guess it was the only way to use her skills as a coach.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes I was disappointed to see someone I know go down the coaching path. She is a midwife and a nurse so obviously smart and with a medical type of brain, but alas she was not immune. She is some type of birth coach which sounds ok on the surface and at least, unlike felicity, she has a qualification and service to offer, but once she started doing word salads about breakthroughs and mental blocks and energy i knew well were no longer dealing with a woman of science. I wish o knew her better to ask her about it. Feels a bit predatory to target pregnant women but I guess it was the only way to use her skills as a coach.
It’s like the MLM’s that go after at home mums, or defense force wives - leave them be.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Allanah Duffield? My god that woman loves herself to death, she’s like Donald Trump constantly droning on about how great she is . Very sketchy about her multiple businesses

Does anyone keep up with the old juiceplus crew. Kirra Love and Jess Schembri Sol or something, their were afew others that got around. They all now sell coaching courses? Has anyone on here actually done one?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone keep up with the old juiceplus crew. Kirra Love and Jess Schembri Sol or something, their were afew others that got around. They all now sell coaching courses? Has anyone on here actually done one?
I have half an eye on Kira, only because I know a JP hun personally who often shares Kira’s stuff 😅 it’s all word salad to me mostly 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1