Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes I’ve always wondered about Jessica Zalums. She randomly added me to Facebook once after I commented on a local page she is also it and I saw we had some mutual friends so I accepted to see who she was and haven’t been able to look away since but keep thinking I need unfriend her. A classic MLM tactic by the way of just adding a million people to socials.

I see her husband now appears to not be working?
Oh dear. I’ve found her on instagram and now I’m down a rabbit hole. I can’t work out if she truly believes it’s not a pyramid scam, or she knows and is excellent at convincing and manipulating others.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear. I’ve found her on instagram and now I’m down a rabbit hole. I can’t work out if she truly believes it’s not a pyramid scam, or she knows and is excellent at convincing and manipulating others.
I just spent 15 minutes on her IG trying to figure out what she does or what she sells. I finally found it clicking on one of her highlights.

Reactions: 3
I just spent 15 minutes on her IG trying to figure out what she does or what she sells. I finally found it clicking on one of her highlights.
That’s part of it, classic MLM behaviour is being intentionally vague to get people to message you and ask you about your “business”. I cannot believe people are still falling for this tit in this day and age.

Reactions: 2
Ok this is kind of random and not an Australian but all the same BS. Did anyone happen to catch that story about the Australian man and his baby in the US potentially being adopted. Anyway, the baby’s mother is some vague kind of intimacy coach with all the same MLM tactics as the rest and has talked about her financial freedom. But she has now set up a go fund me to fund her maternity leave and had some nonsensical explanation about how her business is so successful and generates six figures but only if she is shows up. I don’t know if she was bragging lots about her wealth but certainly this shows how much smoke and mirrors are involved.

Ok this is kind of random and not an Australian but all the same BS. Did anyone happen to catch that story about the Australian man and his baby in the US potentially being adopted. Anyway, the baby’s mother is some vague kind of intimacy coach with all the same MLM tactics as the rest and has talked about her financial freedom. But she has now set up a go fund me to fund her maternity leave and had some nonsensical explanation about how her business is so successful and generates six figures but only if she is shows up. I don’t know if she was bragging lots about her wealth but certainly this shows how much smoke and mirrors are involved.
Fascinating. Where can I do a deep dive on this? What mlm is she involved with?

Fascinating. Where can I do a deep dive on this? What mlm is she involved with?
liv pavlov is her name. She is some type of coach and sells courses both of which are always massive red flags to me.I have found they often have some physical product hidden away somewhere that they are selling and I’ve seen people selling a course that is designed to be resold with the promise of financial freedom and an automated business, so I am inclined to think this is the case here. She is probably a nice person but clearly a little unstable.

I feel like, from what I’ve gathered so far, that the kangen water machine is just a sideline. Like they don’t actually really care about the product, they just need something physical or tangible to sell so that it’s not a pyramid scheme. The machine is just a by product of what tgey are really selling which is a coaching pyramid. They are coaching their down line on how to sell to others and keep the pyramid going. It’s so scammy, I’m shocked it’s actually legal.

Reactions: 3
This came up on my FYP on TikTok.

Found it interesting. It's not my thing, but there's so many of these online courses out there that aren't regulated.

Reactions: 7
The thing is shadow work is a legitimate thing. It’s about things we subconsciously keep hidden and they show up in other ways, Carl Jung has done ions of work on it and it can be great. HOWEVER none of these people have the appropriate qualifications as far as I am aware. If one is interested into delving into shadow work they can see a psychologist! Frankly I’m shocked it’s even allowed for someone to coach on this without four years at university studying psychology.

Reactions: 5
I had a look at Felicity’s course preview. I should state that i’m largely against the course industry almost as much as the coaching industry but I actually like shadow work so I did go in with an open mind. This is not it. Lots of word salad. Maybe people have found this helpful and that’s great and if it was like $50 or something I would consider having a look but at nearly $3000? No way! Spend your money on an actual qualified certified therapist!! Let alone the stupid rates for coaching.

Reactions: 4
I had a look at Felicity’s course preview. I should state that i’m largely against the course industry almost as much as the coaching industry but I actually like shadow work so I did go in with an open mind. This is not it. Lots of word salad. Maybe people have found this helpful and that’s great and if it was like $50 or something I would consider having a look but at nearly $3000? No way! Spend your money on an actual qualified certified therapist!! Let alone the stupid rates for coaching.

Why is she selling sex tho thumbnail looks like a rap video circa 2004