Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all smoke and mirrors. Probably paying each other money like this to look like it’s making a shitload of money. Income/turnover and profit are two entirely different things.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s all smoke and mirrors. Probably paying each other money like this to look like it’s making a shitload of money. Income/turnover and profit are two entirely different things.
I think you're right! Something doesn't add up! Riley was raving on her latest podcast episode about a business coaching course that's $99 per month, with a minimum 3 month sign up. Like WTAF! And then she interviewed fellow scammer Taylor Hinkley from Taylor Coaching, her website is the same as Rileys. And this twit is talking about how she wants to be the boss and have people work under her, lol, having no experience in running a business, or making their way in the world and they're "teaching" people how to run a successful 6 figure business. And again with the sexualised imagery. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNG WOMEN? WHAT ARE THEY GETTING OUT OF THIS SCAM?

They're all running 6 figure businesses, but no one knows what they're selling, LMFAO.
---
THIS! like WTAF https://www.rileymaycoaching.au/offers/PqXHBLhp/checkout

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My theory is it’s either a) all photoshopped - you can photoshop bank transfers pretty easily.

b) they’re all transferring money between each other and pretending to take each others courses.

Reactions: 11
I think you're right! Something doesn't add up! Riley was raving on her latest podcast episode about a business coaching course that's $99 per month, with a minimum 3 month sign up. Like WTAF! And then she interviewed fellow scammer Taylor Hinkley from Taylor Coaching, her website is the same as Rileys. And this twit is talking about how she wants to be the boss and have people work under her, lol, having no experience in running a business, or making their way in the world and they're "teaching" people how to run a successful 6 figure business. And again with the sexualised imagery. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNG WOMEN? WHAT ARE THEY GETTING OUT OF THIS SCAM?

They're all running 6 figure businesses, but no one knows what they're selling, LMFAO.
---
THIS! like WTAF https://www.rileymaycoaching.au/offers/PqXHBLhp/checkout
I’ve listened to podcasts, watched shows and read up on MLMs and it blows my mind that people are still getting caught up in them. Like how? The Wildly Empowered Co on Insta are flogging kangen water and the majority of them seem to have families. Isn’t anyone’s partner asking questions about where their money is going? Also lots of talk about six figure months, replacing your 9-5 jobs etc

Reactions: 7
I’ve listened to podcasts, watched shows and read up on MLMs and it blows my mind that people are still getting caught up in them. Like how? The Wildly Empowered Co on Insta are flogging kangen water and the majority of them seem to have families. Isn’t anyone’s partner asking questions about where their money is going? Also lots of talk about six figure months, replacing your 9-5 jobs etc
With Riley for example, wouldn't anyone in her inner circle be questioning what she is doing? If we can all see it from the outside? I wonder who is at the top of the food chain?!!

Why would anyone trust or pay money to someone who literally has zero experience running a "business", at this point, I don't even think the word "business" has the meaning we think it does.

I wish I could quit my job and spend all my time being an investigative journalist on this specific topic with all these girls - maybe I
I'll write to 60 mins! There's got to be something very wrong underlying the whole thing.
---
My theory is it’s either a) all photoshopped - you can photoshop bank transfers pretty easily.

b) they’re all transferring money between each other and pretending to take each others courses.
But then what are they actually getting out of it? Sounds like a waste of time right? I think there's more to it. There must be some monetary benefit.

Reactions: 5

This is so smart! I didn’t even think about how they could make it “look” like they were earning all this money.

They would totally be transferring each other money for smoke and mirrors!!!!!

Riley is on another planet in the MLM world. I’m surprised her and her partner have remained together.

Georgie Stevenson is deep deep deep in the MLM but hiding it behind Rise and Conquer

This is so smart! I didn’t even think about how they could make it “look” like they were earning all this money.

They would totally be transferring each other money for smoke and mirrors!!!!!

Riley is on another planet in the MLM world. I’m surprised her and her partner have remained together.

Georgie Stevenson is deep deep deep in the MLM but hiding it behind Rise and Conquer
I feel like Georgie has used the concept of MLM and built her own empire where she scams people - it started with e-books, hence the millions she has actually made and openly flaunts with all her materialistic pursuits.

However with Riley, Jessie, Taylor etc, there's someone else puppeteering these women - their content, websites, podcasts etc, it's all rinse and repeat. You could replace any of them with another unknown blonde and you wouldn't know the difference. Someone is running the show.

Reactions: 7
Is it really an MLM business or a front for an aussie influencer version of 'yachting'

Yachting in Dark Hollywood is when a celebrity, oftentimes a female entertainer, goes on these lavish yachts that are provided by billionaires, industry executives, and so on, and basically sleep around for a huge sum of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bek hibbard saying “parental duties don’t light me up” - imagine the kids reading this when they’re older and realising scamming people was so much more fruitful lol wtf

Reactions: 6
Bek hibbard saying “parental duties don’t light me up” - imagine the kids reading this when they’re older and realising scamming people was so much more fruitful lol wtf
Not to mention her ex husband and his new partner with 2 very young kids who get dumped with the full time responsibility of raising her daughter while she’s being a tRuE aNd aUtHeNtiC scammer

• Wow
And last week I think it was with the endless posting about how she’s “retired” her boyfriend… who she says is now basically her driver and cameraman 🤣 I honestly can’t work these chicks out and their scams.
---
And on that, she posted this a couple hours ago re retiring her “hubby” 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And last week I think it was with the endless posting about how she’s “retired” her boyfriend… who she says is now basically her driver and cameraman 🤣 I honestly can’t work these chicks out and their scams.
---
And on that, she posted this a couple hours ago re retiring her “hubby” 🤣

It seems like every time she posts there is some new dramatic story about how poor and homeless she was or how horrible her life has been up until she got involved in mlm and met this latest dude🙄

Expects women to spend literally thousands of dollars on her scam courses, yet she can’t even spell correctly or get her grammar right 🤣🤷‍♀️
Hahaha I thought her other arm was a massive stomach roll and now it’s all I see 😂
---
What a weird pose

• Haha
I recently came across this thread and am intrigued by this new kind of MLM that's offering 'customers' nothing of value. I've never followed any of these women but know of others who have gone down the Kangan, Monat etc path... but this is a whole new low level of deception.

The consistent spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are likely due to their limited education, but they remind me of those email scams that are purposefully littered with these kinds of errors. The purpose of those is to weed out the clever people who can clearly see them for what they are - a scam - and draw in the gullible ones who are far more likely to fall for them. I wonder if something similar is going on here? The more obviously scammy it is, the more likely the people who are going to fall for it most follow/comment/hand over money.

Reactions: 11
@pabloalfierri on Instagram has been delving into very short deep dives on influencer scammers and other types of trash people on the internet. He posted a piece on Taylor Winterstein, plus many more tit shows. Very worth watching

@pabloalfierri on Instagram has been delving into very short deep dives on influencer scammers and other types of trash people on the internet. He posted a piece on Taylor Winterstein, plus many more tit shows. Very worth watching
I apologise, I completely spaced that Pablo's pronouns are they/them.

• Heart
I just can’t with this chick 🤣🤣
---

Hahaha accept if ya want a good laugh! Jessie will be straight into trying to get you to invest a sum that she guarantees will return six times that amount in 48 hours! 🤣 her and Felicity Morgan are absolute scammers and seriously weird!!
My friend is a tattle lurker but doesn’t have an account - look what she just sent me! If only these people knew

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow