Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers, I'm so disappointed ... I followed all the 'business coach' huns mentioned herein and I've received not one DM 'inviting' me to join them on their journey :confused:
You need to ask yourself what are you doing to make that happen? If you’re not in alignment you need to shift gears and lean into the mastery of your power.
If you do the shadow work and have boots on the ground you’ll see massive acceleration in your growth mindset and plug into your potential for multi milli CEO dms.
also helps to take lingerie pics in sunnies and boots. Squatting optional but recommended for maximum investment 💸👀👠🌪💣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You need to ask yourself what are you doing to make that happen? If you’re not in alignment you need to shift gears and lean into the mastery of your power.
If you do the shadow work and have boots on the ground you’ll see massive acceleration in your growth mindset and plug into your potential for multi milli CEO dms.
also helps to take lingerie pics in sunnies and boots. Squatting optional but recommended for maximum investment 💸👀👠🌪💣
Take the rest of the week off. That was gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I followed Jess Sol when she was MILF in Training and still living in Sydney with her scamming photographer husband. I joined JP not realising what an MLM was - I last 5 mins. But the bs her and Kirra Westwick - Kirra Love would go on with! Now they’re charging $10,000 for a retreat! Neither can spell half the words they say. There’s another blonde in their “chosen family” who always claims to have earned another $100,000 every week.

Reactions: 7
Take the rest of the week off. That was gold.
Haha thanks it was actually hard to write 🤣
---
i just cannot with these chicks 🤣
What the duck is happening here 🤣
---
So I followed Jess Sol when she was MILF in Training and still living in Sydney with her scamming photographer husband. I joined JP not realising what an MLM was - I last 5 mins. But the bs her and Kirra Westwick - Kirra Love would go on with! Now they’re charging $10,000 for a retreat! Neither can spell half the words they say. There’s another blonde in their “chosen family” who always claims to have earned another $100,000 every week.
It’s crazy! They’re not eating this much money there’s no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jessica Sol - I’m glad her name has finally popped up

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the back story with Kira / Adam Westwick and him now being with Ange Simson?

Thanks @kearns legal letter for the heads up on this new thread!

I followed the GC blonde boss babe crew - Jessica schembri/sol, kira love, Tiana rose Baxter, Rebecca Neale etc etc for a few years a while back cause I was naively fascinated with their ‘amazing’ lives 🫠 I even did a short course of Jess’ ( I think it cost $29 but don’t worry guys, the course was valued at over $600) but it was absolute crap and waste of time (and $29)

I eventually had to unfollow. These women are crazy. Every SM post is ridiculously over filtered, they even filter their kids, which is extremely sad. They speak utter bullshit and even their interactions with each other are fake.

Jessica Sol even comments occasionally on Leila stead’s posts. Say no more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks @kearns legal letter for the heads up on this new thread!

I followed the GC blonde boss babe crew - Jessica schembri/sol, kira love, Tiana rose Baxter, Rebecca Neale etc etc for a few years a while back cause I was naively fascinated with their ‘amazing’ lives 🫠 I even did a short course of Jess’ ( I think it cost $29 but don’t worry guys, the course was valued at over $600) but it was absolute crap and waste of time (and $29)

I eventually had to unfollow. These women are crazy. Every SM post is ridiculously over filtered, they even filter their kids, which is extremely sad. They speak utter bullshit and even their interactions with each other are fake.

Jessica Sol even comments occasionally on Leila stead’s posts. Say no more!
Tiana Rose is the one who claims she’s earnt scammed over a million dollars. I hate their whole “good morning beautiful people”
Jess is a kept woman in Salt’s house - I’m sure that’s what she calls him. I don’t like how she sexualises her daughter.

Reactions: 3
This chick claims to have a personal chef .. oh and of course the contact is saved in her phone as “personnel chef”. She makes me sick🤣
but the personal chef won’t make the pasta to go with the bolognese? 🤔 idk why but that’s so funny to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember Felicity claiming she was a chef and she loves cooking and also how she has sooo much free time with her sfupid Ponzi scheme. I would love a personal chef but seems off brand for her. But I get it, it’s way more boujee than something like having a cleaner so better for the gram and her multimillionaire narrative.

Reactions: 5
I remember Felicity claiming she was a chef and she loves cooking and also how she has sooo much free time with her sfupid Ponzi scheme. I would love a personal chef but seems off brand for her. But I get it, it’s way more boujee than something like having a cleaner so better for the gram and her multimillionaire narrative.
It looks more like a dinner delivery service that prepares and drops off fresh meals you have to reheat and maybe add things too. I had a similar service for a while and would never have thought of saying I had a personal chef. A personal chef would work at your home and complete and serve the meal. She’s just being a massive wanker and bigging up her #bossbabe lifestyle. Absolute cringe.

Reactions: 11
You can pay someone to come make meals in your home for you, not a personal chef but a meal service. I can’t remember the name but there’s one in North Queensland.
Or it’s her MIL or something and she’s just changed her contact name🤣 she’s acting like she’s bloody Kris Kardashian with a live in chef 🤣

You can pay someone to come make meals in your home for you, not a personal chef but a meal service. I can’t remember the name but there’s one in North Queensland.
Or it’s her MIL or something and she’s just changed her contact name🤣 she’s acting like she’s bloody Kris Kardashian with a live in chef 🤣
There are a tonne on YouTube. I watched them prep for the wealthy of NYC when I had covid. Why do they want to seem so exclusive?

Reactions: 1
Exactly. What the duck is this? If I were making $700-1m a month I’d be keeping my mouth shut. I’ll bet anything everything in her life is leased. 40k followers means jack tit.
We can tell her website wasn’t done professionally just like these graphics.