Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My petty rant for the day - what do these stupid mummy influencers think having a space between the hash sign and the word “ad” does? Do they think their followers can’t tell it’s paid content?! The paid content all looks the same. So unoriginal and staged. # ad

Reactions: 7
Yes, “the funniest thing happened..” as she giggles… tells story and it’s lame AF. She create zero content. Her pictures aren’t even nice and all her ads are just her talking about something.
This is what makes me think she’ll end up pregnant again. She’s not funny or interesting, her reels and ads are super basic as well.
She’s going to need something to keep people watching.
I just saw Amy Gerard’s new woolies ad/reel and I couldn’t even imagine Sarah putting in a quarter of the effort to make something like that.

Yes, “the funniest thing happened..” as she giggles… tells story and it’s lame AF. She create zero content. Her pictures aren’t even nice and all her ads are just her talking about something.
Reminds me of Mikhailla saying she refuses to do it because she says everyone knows it’s an ad anyway so there’s no point. So she does A -big space- D or something.
Doesn’t make any sense. 😂
‘I don’t agree with it, so I’m going to do it wrong, that’ll show them!’
Like a kid throwing a tantroom, hey Sarah Kearns?

Reactions: 8
My petty rant for the day - what do these stupid mummy influencers think having a space between the hash sign and the word “ad” does? Do they think their followers can’t tell it’s paid content?! The paid content all looks the same. So unoriginal and staged. # ad
Well obviously the ATO won't notice that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not so mumsy back on her qanon “the media is hiding information from us” bs. I have seen the Maxwell trial reported everywhere and I haven’t even been looking for it. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyree’s door decoration looks like something you would have on a coffin.
A new ‘tradition’ for the Harvey Family.
I swear she thinks eating breakfast daily is a tradition, a magical one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Claire not a cop anymore? She's always showing her workwear which is business attire and saying she's off to work. Is she doing that to throw people off, or has she changed careers?

Reactions: 2
Omg Zoe fisher Blake is becoming so unrelatable with her “ice” posts. Is she a skincare guru, a kids author? Genius to mix the two really.

Reactions: 3
Not so mumsy back on her qanon “the media is hiding information from us” bs. I have seen the Maxwell trial reported everywhere and I haven’t even been looking for it. Idiot.
Was this in her stories? I can’t seem to find it…

Ugh Sophie Guidolin still going on about her breakup with Jake even though she's had 2 other partners since then. Talking about how she had paparazzi camped at her house - but she dumper the current BF for Jake, posted a zillion stories and hints about her relationship with Jake, recorded a podcast with him and then complains about the media intrusion. She acts like she is so innocent in all this but what about the original BF she dumped??

Like Jake was a loser obviously and treated her badly - but she keeps skirting around their relationship, doesn't want to talk about what really happened. She won't talk her behaviour during it all? She loves to play the independent single women card but she threw all that out the window for Jake - she could really use all that as a learning experience to her followers. Plus she's had 2 flings since then so it seems like she really doesn't do single life all that well....

Reactions: 6
Stay at home mum, Sarah Kearns complaining about school finishing today and how hard it will be to have her kid at home for so long (with her stay at home husband there too). How will she finish getting ready for Christmas? Maybe spare a thought for parents that work and have to find leave or pay for care for their children for such a huge chunk of time? While also finding time to do all of their errands around a work week. Parents who wish they could spend the school holidays with their young children. She tore into someone about privilege this week, might need to do some self reflection.
For anyone that was worried about poor Sarah, it’s okay, she dumped the kids with grandma today. Then they got to come home and play with more new toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone that was worried about poor Sarah, it’s okay, she dumped the kids with grandma today. Then they got to come home and play with more new toys.
It seems like everyday they have some new toy. Just wait, whenever they go on the road trip QLD I wouldn’t be surprised if the two younger ones get their Nintendo DS early (the eldest already has one) and they will have to rush out to get them something else big to give them for Christmas

on a side note, who gives a three year old a ninetendo ds? A three year old who not even a month ago said was addicted to his iPad like it was crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow sweet little story? She has a post up about how she will have to birth alone in SA due to the private hospital covid policy. It’s so misleading. Private hospitals in SA are allowing support people, they just need to be vaccinated. Public hospitals are allowing one unvaxxed support person. It’s just ridiculous and all the interstate mummy blogger friends are commenting support. It’s your partners choice not to have the vaccine and your choice to go private. So frustrating.

Reactions: 9
Is fine lines back sponsoring Nadia Bartel? All the stories today are about their bras but she hasn’t disclosed anything about a sponsorship etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow sweet little story? She has a post up about how she will have to birth alone in SA due to the private hospital covid policy. It’s so misleading. Private hospitals in SA are allowing support people, they just need to be vaccinated. Public hospitals are allowing one unvaxxed support person. It’s just ridiculous and all the interstate mummy blogger friends are commenting support. It’s your partners choice not to have the vaccine and your choice to go private. So frustrating.
Isn’t that an older story? She updated it and said that her husband was now allowed to come in with her for the birth. Hayley is a friend of my sisters and a really nice girl in real life also. I do like following her content.

sorry just noticed so it was a post and then she did a story saying it was all ok.

Does anyone know the suburb of Abby Gilmores ‘old’ house? It goes to auction tonight and I wanna see photos 😂

Does anyone know the suburb of Abby Gilmores ‘old’ house? It goes to auction tonight and I wanna see photos 😂
Never mind. Super easy to find online!

Reactions: 1

Never mind. Super easy to find online!
Altona North!

She bought for $845k in 2016 and now asking $1,000,000 - $1,100,000. Nice little earner for a semi detached 4 bedroom townhouse in that suburb!

What a hideous dress HOW wore to whatever envelope opening she was photographed at. Looked like a rag out of her kids dress up box.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Claire not a cop anymore? She's always showing her workwear which is business attire and saying she's off to work. Is she doing that to throw people off, or has she changed careers?
Shes pregnant so would be out of uniform.

Isn’t that an older story? She updated it and said that her husband was now allowed to come in with her for the birth. Hayley is a friend of my sisters and a really nice girl in real life also. I do like following her content.

sorry just noticed so it was a post and then she did a story saying it was all ok.
I missed the story. I only just came across her and saw the post. She needs to correct the post as well (at least in caption) because so many mum’s in Adelaide are really afraid of this happening and it feeds into that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.