Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think these two need their own thread if they don’t have one already. They are such a train wreck with almost daily content to comment on 😂

I Think they are considering moving to the Gold Coast! I remember seeing on brads Insta story awhile back on recommendations on places to live in the Gold Coast area as they are planning on looking at properties while they are there!

I found her stories on unpopular opinions awful. She was so rude to some ppl who choose to parent differently to how she does. Her way isn’t the only way.
These bogans are sure to find themselves a nice bogan area on the GoldCoast, won’t be cheap though.

Reactions: 5
Any tea on Lucy Jackson? Or is she lesser known over there? I always thought she had a thing with Hembrows new baby daddy.

Reactions: 1
Roxy isn’t as bad as some of the others. Pixie doesn’t spend her entire life in front of the camera. Does some promo shoots and vids each launch, but isn’t unwillingly documented throughout her day to day existence a la Real dads, Kyree, Abby Gilmore’s, Sophie Cachia etc etc’s kids.
Couldn’t agree more 👌🏼
At least Roxy is showing Pixie some work ethic too. She is seeing what goes on in order
to earn that kind of money. Not just flouting around in front of a camera.

Reactions: 7
Really Kyroi? You couldn’t think of anything else to buy for your golden boy’s first birthday, other than a replacement for the perfectly good walker that you already had from when Loxley was little?

I’m not claiming to have the worlds smallest environmental footprint by any stretch of the imagination but farking hell that’s so unnecessary 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really Kyroi? You couldn’t think of anything else to buy for your golden boy’s first birthday, other than a replacement for the perfectly good walker that you already had from when Loxley was little?

I’m not claiming to have the worlds smallest environmental footprint by any stretch of the imagination but farking hell that’s so unnecessary 🖕🏻
On another note, that family all wear the most ugly shoes ever made. All of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's because her feet are so big, there just aren't many styles for her to choose from.
My daughter and I are 10 and 11 size and I don't consider we wear ugly shoes becasue of our shoe size. They may look like transvestite stripper shoes when we aren't in them but we wear cool shoes both formal and informal. Good god, even if she just wore the converse she shilled once that would be an improvement.

Reactions: 6
My daughter and I are 10 and 11 size and I don't consider we wear ugly shoes becasue of our shoe size. They may look like transvestite stripper shoes when we aren't in them but we wear cool shoes both formal and informal. Good god, even if she just wore the converse she shilled once that would be an improvement.
I agree, I’m a 7 but my daughter is a 10 and we wear a lot of the same shoes, I don’t see size as a limitation, it’s not like her feet are abnormally large.

Ah the converse, the converse she called Vans. Like the Dyson she call a Hoover 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she just has no taste in shoes especially. I am a size 9.5/10 and can still get nice shoes
She has no taste in anything. Her house was featured in the local paper for how festive it is…and also some crap about how her style has evolved. It all looks so tit and basic AF!! And downright ugly.

I agree, I’m a 7 but my daughter is a 10 and we wear a lot of the same shoes, I don’t see size as a limitation, it’s not like her feet are abnormally large.

Ah the converse, the converse she called Vans. Like the Dyson she call a Hoover 🙄
When you get so much gifted it must be hard to remember what the brand names are😉

Reactions: 2
Any tea on Lucy Jackson? Or is she lesser known over there? I always thought she had a thing with Hembrows new baby daddy.
She was at their engagement party. She seems like she has a few issues though, she was a mess at their live thing.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more 👌🏼
At least Roxy is showing Pixie some work ethic too. She is seeing what goes on in order
to earn that kind of money. Not just flouting around in front of a camera.
I like Roxy. She is problematic at times but aren't we all? She can take the piss out of herself. I like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone watch that Sarah Mills’ latest stories? Wow, what a foul mouthed piece of trash she is.

Reactions: 4
Thoughts?

Has Mia Plecic been vaccinated or is she travelling the world on a black market certificate?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.