Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. So Olivia White posted a reel and was going on about Jockey underwear and just tagged jockey. I made a comment #ad and when I went back she’s blocked me and I checked on my second account hehe and she’s updated it to paid partnership! She is the absolute worst for not disclosing her paid ads!
The funny thing about this is that she was absolutely ripping into Petal & Pup for their “see through garments” when it’s a rule of thumb you don’t wear black underwear under light colour clothing. She’s embarrassing. What a drama and bad mouthing a business for nothing

Reactions: 5
HEAR HEAR. Of pretty much all these influencers, it’s the DadMum crowd whose success I am the most bewildered by. So far as I can ascertain they got their initial success selling those nappy bag things- that entire business seems founded on the bizarro notion that a Dad cant possibly be seen carrying a regular nappy bag (which reeeeeks of toxic masculinity). And as people, they just seem vile- that threatening letter they sent a small-time Mum blogger threatening to dox her and her family was just appalling. They’re constantly wielding the size of their following as if that makes them some sort of authority on anything other than being good at getting followers (and they also employ the annoying trick of adding together their followings across all their (many) accounts and on different platforms and bragging about the number- as if there wouldn’t be heaps of duplicate followers amongst them all). And that post Brad made abt Sarah getting drunk one time recently?! Ughhh. They are just awful
Brad first went viral on Facebook with a post talking about how hard it was to look after the two kids while Sarah was in the hospital (“today I had to be the mum”). Then continued to post the same “wow mums are amazing” content on repeat. I didn’t mind them back when they both had jobs 🤷🏻‍♀️. You can tell that they’re mean and spiteful.

Their content now is ad ad ad lying on couch watching tv ad ad smallest child speaking gibberish and misbehaving ad ad ad luxury purchase ad ad ad ad ad ad ad.

I think the nappy bag was when Sarah was avoiding going back to work, before they had as much sponsored content. The “manly” nappy bags is so at odds with the crap she tries to push now. I’ve said it before, but the kids are getting older and ageing out of peak money making age and she’s grasping at straws trying to come up with something. She’s pushing this “oh look Knox is so sensitive and loves pink” line hard for back pats and to look progressive, along the lines of Sean Szeps (like him or hate him) and Scott Stuart etc. While still posting the stereotypical #boymum nonsense which is the total opposite.

Reactions: 9
Leah Itsines new PJ range, the product isn’t even steamed in the campaign photos Mitch uploaded.

Also I get they are trying to get in for Christmas but winter PJs in summer? She should have held off and launched for Mother’s Day and played up to her I’m a new mum audience. Go speak to Kayla’s marketing people Leah

Reactions: 2
Oh Tammi tmb? She’s a farken nut job. I don’t know why she isn’t discussed more here. She’s spread so much dangerous misinformation. People hate Jessiika but at least she’s smart enough to get vaccinated. Tammi started a whole telegraph group so she could share more if her conspiracies without losing followers on insta.

she’s also rude to her followers, always looks sweaty, whinges non stop, and her husband has serial killer vibes. And everything about her mouth.
*****rushes off to follow hahaha

I think Knox’s ‘business’ will be something relating to ‘boys can like pink’ ‘be YOU!’ etc.
and I’m calling that she will be pregnant in the next year or two.
The kids are getting older and she’ll need that new baby to keep people interested.

I think Knox’s ‘business’ will be something relating to ‘boys can like pink’ ‘be YOU!’ etc.
The kids are getting older and she’ll need that new baby to keep people interested.
Did you see Clem Ford talking about Pixie, Roxy’s daughter and how gross it is these people exploit their kids. I wonder if Sarah, the feminist, had a look.

Reactions: 8
The whole mystery behind Knox's "business" reminds me of "Reid Williams" - The_Real_Dads_of_Melbourne . He designed drawings on water bottles 🤦‍♀️

I hope they don't plan on more children. They have their hands full with the 3 they have and, well, orthodontics in the future x 3

Reactions: 14
She can deny it all she wants, I’m pretty sure they’ll have another baby too. Unless she’s decided that she likes her high flying lifestyle and constant weekends away and dinners out too much. I wonder if they’re looking at houses while they’re in Queensland. I don’t think they’d fit another kid amongst all the junk in their current house, it seems pretty small. A big, new house however…

Reactions: 2
Did you see Clem Ford talking about Pixie, Roxy’s daughter and how gross it is these people exploit their kids. I wonder if Sarah, the feminist, had a look.
Roxy isn’t as bad as some of the others. Pixie doesn’t spend her entire life in front of the camera. Does some promo shoots and vids each launch, but isn’t unwillingly documented throughout her day to day existence a la Real dads, Kyree, Abby Gilmore’s, Sophie Cachia etc etc’s kids.

Reactions: 14
The whole mystery behind Knox's "business" reminds me of "Reid Williams" - The_Real_Dads_of_Melbourne . He designed drawings on water bottles 🤦‍♀️

I hope they don't plan on more children. They have their hands full with the 3 they have and, well, orthodontics in the future x 3
How about Reid’s ice trays. Lol. What kids thinks I know I want to sell ice trays! Surely they just got a good deal off Ali Baba or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roxy isn’t as bad as some of the others. Pixie doesn’t spend her entire life in front of the camera. Does some promo shoots and vids each launch, but isn’t unwillingly documented throughout her day to day existence a la Real dads, Kyree, Abby Gilmore’s, Sophie Cachia etc etc’s kids.
lol
I would bloody love it if my Mum made me loaded at 10 😂
At least Roxy will give the money to her kids and they are set.

Reactions: 11
Sarah Kearns - asks for unpopular opinions, calls out people for being judgemental, while being super judgmental herself. Makes sense.

My faves:
Sarah saying siblings should have to share - goes directly against all the gentle parenting stuff she spouts but clearly doesn’t follow (see also: bribery)

“Swearing isn’t a big deal but also I would never let my kids swear”. Okayyyy 🤨

After her lengthy chats the other week about how evil iPads are, judges someone for saying they don’t allow their kids to have one. It is possible to take children places without a device Sarah, but it is harder than just shoving a phone in their face and ignoring them.

Also, all the broken hearts for the no Santa family. duck off. “But the magic of lying and deceiving our children is so beautiful!!” And let’s be real, “how else would I make my child behave without threats that Santa is watching?”

Attachments

How about Reid’s ice trays. Lol. What kids thinks I know I want to sell ice trays! Surely they just got a good deal off Ali Baba or something
I could be wrong but don't most people who follow influencers have fridges that make ice now? Sorry if I'm out of touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Loxley has realised the only way to get attention from his mother is to ask to have his photo taken. Nothing to brag and fall off your chair over Kyree. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
While. I’m. Here.

She failed so hard at taking devices off kids (not even screens as a whole, just iPads!), that she’s swung totally back the other way. It’s so embarrassing. She’s gone from screens are evil and comparing kid tv shows to crack, bragging about improvements in behaviour….now saying it’s a parent’s job to teach kids how to use technology responsibly. Is that what you were doing when you lied and said the iPad was broken rather than just telling your child no? Clearly realized parenting her kids was a lot harder than just letting them watch screens all day and now trying to justify it. I could rant more, but I’ll stop 🤣.

Sorry Sarah, as you were.

Attachments

I agree. I think Clem swiped at Roxy rather than punch down to the others. I used to live near them and Pixie is confident and quite often with a group of her peers just behaving like normal kids. I think there is a lot worse out there.

Sarah Kearns - asks for unpopular opinions, calls out people for being judgemental, while being super judgmental herself. Makes sense.

My faves:
Sarah saying siblings should have to share - goes directly against all the gentle parenting stuff she spouts but clearly doesn’t follow (see also: bribery)

“Swearing isn’t a big deal but also I would never let my kids swear”. Okayyyy 🤨

After her lengthy chats the other week about how evil iPads are, judges someone for saying they don’t allow their kids to have one. It is possible to take children places without a device Sarah, but it is harder than just shoving a phone in their face and ignoring them.

Also, all the broken hearts for the no Santa family. duck off. “But the magic of lying and deceiving our children is so beautiful!!” And let’s be real, “how else would I make my child behave without threats that Santa is watching?”
Argh she is the WORST! “Babies should be in daycare until three” - Sarah calls that a privileged position. Mate it’s unpopular opinions. The person obviously knows no one agrees. Also a bit bloody rich coming from someone who’s 3 year old has THOUSANDS of dollars worth of devices and who’s mum cleans their house. People actually do sacrifice to be home with their kids. She’s just hating on anyone criticising her. Same goes for the iPads. There’s actual research that shows they are bad Sarah. If some parents have the energy to enforce no screen time, good on them. Their decision poses absolutely no threat to you or your kids. Also they wish they could have a big house in Brisbane. Lake Macquarie is no Sydney and they would not get much if they sold. Although small businesses seem to love throwing cash their way so who knows.

Last edited:
Poor Loxley has realised the only way to get attention from his mother is to ask to have his photo taken. Nothing to brag and fall off your chair over Kyree. Shameful.
It's quite sad seeing Alaska posing so hard for the camera now. Even if some of the videos you see her grab the baby and smile at the camera. They all know how to get mummy to love them more.

Reactions: 6
Honestly if my mum made me so much money that I could have retired at 15 I wouldn’t be mad 😂 And then she can have the choice to stay in the public eye or not I guess. I don’t mind a cute photo or video here or there of influencers kids and if the money is going in to an account for them I don’t think they will either. It’s posting stories of them every single day, posting stuff that could embrass them or posting them without clothes on that pisses me off

Hahaha at least Pixies bows are something a little girl would actually be interested in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. I think Clem swiped at Roxy rather than punch down to the others. I used to live near them and Pixie is confident and quite often with a group of her peers just behaving like normal kids. I think there is a lot worse out there.

Argh she is the WORST! “Babies should be in daycare until three” - Sarah calls that a privileged position. Mate it’s unpopular opinions. The person obviously knows no one agrees. Also a bit bloody rich coming from someone who’s 3 year old has THOUSANDS of dollars worth of devices and who’s mum cleans their house. People actually do sacrifice to be home with their kids. She’s just hating on anyone criticising her. Same goes for the iPads. There’s actual research that shows they are bad Sarah. If some parents have the energy to enforce no screen time, good on them. Their decision poses absolutely no threat to you or your kids. Also they wish they could have a big house in Brisbane. Lake Macquarie is no Sydney and they would not get much if they sold. Although small businesses seem to love throwing cash their way so who knows.
I actually think these two need their own thread if they don’t have one already. They are such a train wreck with almost daily content to comment on 😂

I Think they are considering moving to the Gold Coast! I remember seeing on brads Insta story awhile back on recommendations on places to live in the Gold Coast area as they are planning on looking at properties while they are there!

I found her stories on unpopular opinions awful. She was so rude to some ppl who choose to parent differently to how she does. Her way isn’t the only way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.