Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The LGBTQIA+ & Indigenous communities deserve representation and recognition EVERYWHERE, but this season of the bachelorette wasn’t it. I think tokenism and opportunism has gotten confused with actual representation and acceptance. This Brooke & Abbe feud is bonkers, anyone who chooses to go on the Batchelor or batchelorette clearly possesses a degree of narcissism and willingly signs up to the fakery that comes with being on such a show, are these two friends or are they PR “friends”. I think Abbe should be held accountable for being a tit head attention seeker, but Brooke also needs to climb off her pedestal and take a look at the larger picture - if the wider audience was really excited for her as an individual, regardless of being a queer and indigenous person, then RuPaul himself couldn’t have stole her thunder, I don’t find Brooke sincere and I think making her a poster child is b.s. There are so many other indigenous and queer people/artists I would rather see get the praise of being a trailblazer for inclusion than a Bachelorette
100% agree. I find this entire situation so boring and insignificant, yet it still trumps the batchelor/ette franchise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! All the ex bachie chicks now arguing in comments because Abbie was texting Brooke instead of calling… Burn the witch.. how immature are these people 😂🔥

Reactions: 7
Omg Bec Judd. Her entire life is sponsored. And that includes her school fees. Hailebury (and several of the other schools bayside) are big fans of footballer families. It’s probably more Juddy than her who is an attraction for the school to be honest, although the flashing of the uniform would indicate that a deal has been done. She is a bright woman Bec, she doesn’t do anything by accident. I actually couldn’t give a tit about most of what she does - but like many of them, the incessant exploitation of their children is HORRIFYING. Have Botox, go to endless parties, wear $2k shoes, all that is entertaining and irrelevant. But the children thing - they should be be ashamed of themselves. STOP IT.

Reactions: 14
Omg Bec Judd. Her entire life is sponsored. And that includes her school fees. Hailebury (and several of the other schools bayside) are big fans of footballer families. It’s probably more Juddy than her who is an attraction for the school to be honest, although the flashing of the uniform would indicate that a deal has been done. She is a bright woman Bec, she doesn’t do anything by accident. I actually couldn’t give a tit about most of what she does - but like many of them, the incessant exploitation of their children is HORRIFYING. Have Botox, go to endless parties, wear $2k shoes, all that is entertaining and irrelevant. But the children thing - they should be be ashamed of themselves. STOP IT.
Surely the lure of free tuition wouldn’t be worth invading the kids’ privacy and safety? I know fees are about $20k-$25k a year, per kid…But there’s gotta be better ways for Bec Dudd to make bank then publicly reveal her children go to Haileybury. It’s just so unsafe. Particularly after recent events of creeps following mums on social media (Cleo smith case)

Reactions: 8
You’d think so but she literally sponsors her whole life. It’s closer to $35pa in senior school. Kids there since ELC. Four of them. 14 years. Even if you evened it out at $20pa that’s about 1.4m!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As irritating as Kyree can be, I have to give her credit for working so hard to get throes books out. She does seem like she gives a tit which is refreshing.

Reactions: 12
As irritating as Kyree can be, I have to give her credit for working so hard to get throes books out. She does seem like she gives a tit which is refreshing.
Agree. Kyree (with three kids and no husband in the house) plans to get 700 out in one day/night. Jessiika and her virtually unemployed husband were working soooo hard and barely getting out 100 a day…then taking long weekends off.

Reactions: 15
Agree. Kyree (with three kids and no husband in the house) plans to get 700 out in one day/night. Jessiika and her virtually unemployed husband were working soooo hard and barely getting out 100 a day…then taking long weekends off.
Realistically though, she shouldn’t have done a pre sale without product in hand. She knew this was a risk but wanted to cash in on Christmas $$$$. Let’s be real, she’s here to make a profit off her followers

Reactions: 7
Realistically though, she shouldn’t have done a pre sale without product in hand. She knew this was a risk but wanted to cash in on Christmas $$$$. Let’s be real, she’s here to make a profit off her followers
Oh for sure! Pre-sale in this environment was a terrible idea. I think she’s learnt her lesson. Jess already had her followers cash in hand too though, and did nothing but duck around 🤪

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it weird that Clem Ford and Abbie Chatfied (and probably others) have teamed up with Body Shop which although has a shopfront, it also is an MLM/pyramid scheme which is a problematic business model for a range of reasons ?? Body shop make some of their profit by preying on stay at home mums (like all MLMS) so they are not a company I would choose to work with if I was in their shoes!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it weird that Clem Ford and Abbie Chatfied (and probably others) have teamed up with Body Shop which although has a shopfront, it also is an MLM/pyramid scheme which is a problematic business model for a range of reasons ?? Body shop make some of their profit by preying on stay at home mums (like all MLMS) so they are not a company I would choose to work with if I was in their shoes!
I think this has been discussed previously. Body Shop and Body Shop at Home and run differently. I don’t even think they are really the same company but could be wrong.

Nope, I’m wrong. Website clearly links the two together.

I don’t think it matters if Bec shows photos of her kids uniform. Whilst obviously unsafe (I’m not doubting that!) a quick Google of the kids names and school will tell you exactly where they go anyway.

Ugh. So Olivia White posted a reel and was going on about Jockey underwear and just tagged jockey. I made a comment #ad and when I went back she’s blocked me and I checked on my second account hehe and she’s updated it to paid partnership! She is the absolute worst for not disclosing her paid ads!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is tammi just a Chloe szep in training now or something? There’s something not quite right with that woman

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.