Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
King of the cashed up bogans, DadMum, again claiming they don’t have money 🤔. They are as bad as EmmyLou with crying poor while simultaneously flashing all their extravagant purchases day in, day out.
Share the Dignity is a great cause, and good on him for participating. Just totally unnecessary to comment again on how hard done by they are financially.
Why even add that part in? So we can all applaud him for being so generous? So really he just did this so people would think he’s amazing instead of focusing on the charity? Do either of them ever do anything just because it’s a good thing to do or is it always about what’s going to make them look virtuous 🙄
I can imagine the messages they’re getting now “omg your such a good man, your wife is so lucky!” 🤮

Anyone want to volunteer to do a recap of the last thread?
Can we please please have a thread for Liela 🙏🏻 She dominates this thread so much that it’s basically all about her and it would be nice to chat about some other people.

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for that poor boy 😔 I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she’s probably just tired and doesn’t feel like smiling but he was doing something super cute and she doesn’t appear to give a single tit.
100% this. She barely even looked his way and even if he was hard to understand, he was still speaking to her. And he was trying to tell her he was taking a photo of her! How clever of him to try and find a way to connect with her. It made me sad to see.

Reactions: 3
Leila/Tarah will definitely be using the money for her vain existence. She will not cope having her mum living with her again just as she didn’t the first time. She will also need to be careful because it may not be as easy to get her mum back over the border when she decides that she’s milked all the sympathy she can get from her followers.
How many vitamin C IVs can you buy for $10k nowadays? Asking for a friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting …
I’m assuming liela has taken all the funds for herself and then shut it down
Do you think she would of shut it down so quickly?
She was aiming for 10k earlier today they were around the 8.5k mark.
Hopefully enough people flagged her and it was shut down 🙏

Not Hannah Polites on holiday right after coming home from another one, and again making no attempt to keep her location private. Surely it’s not back to back sponsored trips?!

Jessiiikka has been shilling Rugs of Beauty for a while now to her followers, “all our rugs are from ROB”… but suddenly bought one from Miss Amara

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for that poor boy 😔 I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she’s probably just tired and doesn’t feel like smiling but he was doing something super cute and she doesn’t appear to give a single tit.
Instead of interacting with him she picked up the tv remote. So much for no screen time. 🤷🏼‍♀️
would have been better if she’d simply flashed him a smile, said ‘cheese!’ And talked to him, rather than give him no reaction and direct him towards the tv.

Let’s take a break from the Leila issues.
I need your help and you are all an amazing bunch of people with good morals.
this person isn’t an influencer but she does own a brand with 57k followers and is here in Melbourne.
she has been having an affair on her husband with a married man.
The other wife has a young child and is completely oblivious to the situation even promoting this girls products on her socials.
I can’t message the wife because it might come back that it was from me and I know this woman well. I can’t tell her husband because she keeps him locked up and he has no socials and I don’t have his number.
she is telling this man to leave his wife but she has no intentions of leaving her husband.
I can’t stand back and watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m hoping the go-fund-me has been closed down for fraud as Liela still has the link up in her bio

If anyone can start a thread for Liela that would be great!

Her link doesn't work - not found - hopefully all the reports have stopped it. You'd think she'd mention the haters though. I can't say I'm comfratbale with her comparisons of the holocaust to getting the vaccine. :(

HOW advertising Kyree’s camera bag with the plastic still on it, and saying you can put wine glasses in it!!! This is like Sophie Cachia putting toilet paper in the Prene bag!! WHY!!

C73B0066-5202-48E7-8EDA-7D2EC777670A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her link doesn't work - not found - hopefully all the reports have stopped it. You'd think she'd mention the haters though. I can't say I'm comfratbale with her comparisons of the holocaust to getting the vaccine. :(
In my report against her fundraiser I linked a google search with the articles that highlighted her anti-v history, The article about her comparisons to the Holocaust are at the top of the search so I really hope that the powers that be at go-fund-me read that story & saw through her bullshit. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if she goes on a rant about the haters or if she withdrew the funds early like the thief she is

Did anyone else catch Jessiiiiiiiika asking Philth "How was that?" This was after her story about getting ready to rock his world. It was quickly deleted and now she is crying all the way home from daycare drop off? Was she rubbish in bed? Or has he finally told her to keep some tit to herself?

• Haha
Did anyone else catch Jessiiiiiiiika asking Philth "How was that?" This was after her story about getting ready to rock his world. It was quickly deleted and now she is crying all the way home from daycare drop off? Was she rubbish in bed? Or has he finally told her to keep some tit to herself?
I was wondering why she was talking about crying and having to play Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.