Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Baldivis near Perth? Is it a well off area? I really can’t understand how she had so many followers she has a very irritating presence 😂
It’s about 45 minutes south from the city centre. It’s all these new blocks that look the same and quite cheap. Suits people that don’t need to commute to the city for work on a daily basis.
All like this: https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-baldivis-137674582
But yeah every FIFO person I know lives down there I swear haha
Its not a fancy area area at all, just cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always see posts about influencers that live in NSW, Victoria, SA and WA. Though what do people think of QLD based influencers besides Tammy/her sisters and Shani?
I used to watch Michael Finch, check in on his videos every now and then. He seems much happier but I do worry that this healthy lifestyle is just another phase he's gripping onto like he did with his previous personality. I used to watch Skye, but haven't since she had Bear as she's just not very interesting to me, seems to have very little growth. I used to watch Rachel Catherine and Georgia Richards but they're both same old same, old to me now. Cartia I used to watch, same thing. Boring.

Reactions: 2
I never heard of this Kyree person, but it’s the typical FIFO wife, live in baldivis, husband with 3 brain cells, bogan kids names and into a very specific aesthetic. So it makes sense she has all these followers that are identical to her.

(apologies to any of you that fit this criteria 😂)
I love the 'everyone slept through the night of course they do because daddy is home'
Kyree I'm tipping they all slept because they were tired after a day at the beach. Kids their age who have full and busy days are tired as they are active and learning all the time. As opposed to being at home all day being filmed, being ignored while their mother fingers her fabrics or having to be on alert for their mother filming them at any given moment of the day or night. This is not rocket science of parenting and the only thing having their father at home has to do with it is they only get these outings when he is around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always see posts about influencers that live in NSW, Victoria, SA and WA. Though what do people think of QLD based influencers besides Tammy/her sisters and Shani?
I like the Dillon sisters (Emma and Rachel) but otherwise cbf with Brisbane influencers.
I used to like Simone Maree when she lived in cairns but have gone off her since I have seen the amount of anti vax stuff she “likes” (Annarose)
Lauren simson has just moved to the Gold Coast. But I think all of these people relocating to Qld seems like a cop out, they all turn into the same cookie cutter fake people so I tune out.
The other obvious Gold Coast influencers are Ashy Bines and co, vomit 🤮 same with the Orvals

I never heard of this Kyree person, but it’s the typical FIFO wife, live in baldivis, husband with 3 brain cells, bogan kids names and into a very specific aesthetic. So it makes sense she has all these followers that are identical to her.

Not to defend Baldivis but I’m pretty sure she lives around Harrisdale/Piara Waters/Armadale as she gave birth at Armadale hospital. The rest is spot on though.

I used to watch Michael Finch, check in on his videos every now and then. He seems much happier but I do worry that this healthy lifestyle is just another phase he's gripping onto like he did with his previous personality. I used to watch Skye, but haven't since she had Bear as she's just not very interesting to me, seems to have very little growth. I used to watch Rachel Catherine and Georgia Richards but they're both same old same, old to me now. Cartia I used to watch, same thing. Boring.
I know of Michael and Skye, I never followed them. I never heard of Rachel, or Georgia, so I don’t know who they are.

I like the Dillon sisters (Emma and Rachel) but otherwise cbf with Brisbane influencers.
I used to like Simone Maree when she lived in cairns but have gone off her since I have seen the amount of anti vax stuff she “likes” (Annarose)
Lauren simson has just moved to the Gold Coast. But I think all of these people relocating to Qld seems like a cop out, they all turn into the same cookie cutter fake people so I tune out.
The other obvious Gold Coast influencers are Ashy Bines and co, vomit 🤮 same with the Orvals
I never heard of the Dillon sisters, or Simone. Is one of the Brisbane ones like Isabella and Michaela Wain? (I know Michaela models for Lorna Jane) I know of them via IG never followed them. But Bella, makes me feel bad about myself with the freebies and designer stuff she has and gets or what she even does for a living?I hope I don’t get in to trouble for mentioning her but it’s not malicious, it’s just curiosity. I don’t really like Anna Rose, never heard of lauren Simson. I also never followed Ashy Bines I don’t really want to.

Last edited:
Is Baldivis near Perth? Is it a well off area? I really can’t understand how she had so many followers she has a very irritating presence 😂
Highest bankruptcy rate in Australia I think because it’s full of cashed up bogans living the fifo life buying jet skis Ford rangers range rovers wife not working but spending up big time and Hocking themselves up only to lose their job and have a tit house in a mediocre near the freeway suburb that’s now worth nothing. Bland.

You're right. It's an extremely bogan area.
Omg they’re even worse areas than the baldives. Piara waters and harrisdale was a massive swamp they put housing estates on and Armadale is like housos!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only like to watch the Mescia twins and Conagh Kathleen on YouTube as background noise while cleaning. They are unproblematic girls who aren’t particularly interesting but aren’t fuckwits. I also like Sami Rose on Insta for health/fitness stuff as she is actually qualified and not Ashy Bines in any way. I think that’s really all I follow in QLD

Last edited:
It’s about 45 minutes south from the city centre. It’s all these new blocks that look the same and quite cheap. Suits people that don’t need to commute to the city for work on a daily basis.
All like this: https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-baldivis-137674582
But yeah every FIFO person I know lives down there I swear haha
Its not a fancy area area at all, just cheap
Thank you! I wondered what the area she lived at was like. These influencers all like to stick to the same aesthetic, beige, beige and more beige.

Reactions: 1
I only like to watch the Mescia twins and Conagh Kathleen on YouTube as background noise while cleaning. They are unproblematic girls who aren’t particularly interesting but aren’t fuckwits. I also like Sami Rose on Insta for health/fitness stuff as she is actually qualified and not Ashy Bines in any way. I think that’s really all I follow in QLD
Who are the Mescia twins?

Jessiika Wilson is in Queensland (north Brisbane maybe?) and she’s a train wreck of a follow. Always making weird sexual innuendo about her husband. Just bought a house and the backyard is full of snakes 😂. She’s way way over filtered. I don’t think I’d recognise her in real life.

The absolute worst was when they first moved in and she was telling a story about how she woke up and they were having sex 😳 so her body must have really needed it. So bad.

Contrary to a lot of what I say 😂 I don’t mind Kyree too much and of anyone she definitely influences me into spending the most money. I feel sorry for the neglected middle child and she’s definitely often weird and awkward and boring. But…I do love a lot of what she shares from small businesses. She seems pretty good with declaring ads and doesn’t film as much overt sponsored content as I
a lot of others (yes, a lot of gifted, but not full on ads for random things she’d never use). I’ll see myself out 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Michael is now deep into that QAnon rubbish but he certainly seems a lot happier. I agree about Rachel and Georgia. Same tit, different day. Both relatively uncomplicated, unproblematic but dreadfully boring.

Who are the Mescia twins?
Boring basic white girls, their whole interesting thing being that they are pretty and twins.

Reactions: 3
Michael is now deep into that QAnon rubbish but he certainly seems a lot happier. I agree about Rachel and Georgia. Same tit, different day. Both relatively uncomplicated, unproblematic but dreadfully boring.

Boring basic white girls, their whole interesting thing being that they are pretty and twins.
mmm, I hope they’re never at the famous level of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, they have talent (?) Being an IG influencer isn’t really a talent

Highest bankruptcy rate in Australia I think because it’s full of cashed up bogans living the fifo life buying jet skis Ford rangers range rovers wife not working but spending up big time and Hocking themselves up only to lose their job and have a tit house in a mediocre near the freeway suburb that’s now worth nothing. Bland.

Omg they’re even worse areas than the baldives. Piara waters and harrisdale was a massive swamp they put housing estates on and Armadale is like housos!
So must have plenty of dead grass around for her beudiful 'candid' photos.🤪 Any ideas as to where this brogan is moving to when her dream mystical forever mansion is built?
I noticed bbbbben didn't stop off at the barbers on this visit home to paradise.

So must have plenty of dead grass around for her beudiful 'candid' photos.🤪 Any ideas as to where this brogan is moving to when her dream mystical forever mansion is built?
I noticed bbbbben didn't stop off at the barbers on this visit home to paradise.
I’m not familiar with Perth, but people were theorising down south closer to her mum, near the beach. Probably Bunbury or Busselton. There was a discussion about it on GOMI, might need to scroll back, but her thread is pretty slow.

I’m not familiar with Perth, but people were theorising down south closer to her mum, near the beach. Probably Bunbury or Busselton. There was a discussion about it on GOMI, might need to scroll back, but her thread is pretty slow.
Thank you, I don't know anything about Perth at all. Maybe bbben will get a regular job then and they can all sleep through the night😂

Reactions: 2
Regarding Queensland influencers - Revie Jane and Courtney Magnan are two I follow. Revies sister (Louie Luxe) used to have an Instagram presence but has scaled it back of late.

Haha yep. All those new estate areas are the same to me, a lot of them seem so soulless and quite population dense. Isn’t piara waters right next to the prison??
Yes 🤣

Vasse. Lovely area borrowing its fame from the local wine regions but is now another housing estate like Springfield on the Simpsons or Edward scissor hands. Macdonalds and servos And not close enough to walk to the beach/ocean or as she calls it the sea because she’s married a Pom.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.