Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, the way she looked at him with so much disdain.. that poor little boy
I have never followed this lady but I just went and had a look and that video made me feel sad. And the older boy is barely on her grid either?

Everyone’s second favourite anti vax ding dong is back on Instagram. thereal_annarose

Let’s take a break from the Leila issues.
I need your help and you are all an amazing bunch of people with good morals.
this person isn’t an influencer but she does own a brand with 57k followers and is here in Melbourne.
she has been having an affair on her husband with a married man.
The other wife has a young child and is completely oblivious to the situation even promoting this girls products on her socials.
I can’t message the wife because it might come back that it was from me and I know this woman well. I can’t tell her husband because she keeps him locked up and he has no socials and I don’t have his number.
she is telling this man to leave his wife but she has no intentions of leaving her husband.
I can’t stand back and watch.
Sorry you are in that position. I hope you find a way to notify those affected! Seriously though, how do you have an affair when you’re in lockdown without your other half realising??? Isn’t everyone stuck at home unless at work!!

Reactions: 1
Let’s take a break from the Leila issues.
I need your help and you are all an amazing bunch of people with good morals.
this person isn’t an influencer but she does own a brand with 57k followers and is here in Melbourne.
she has been having an affair on her husband with a married man.
The other wife has a young child and is completely oblivious to the situation even promoting this girls products on her socials.
I can’t message the wife because it might come back that it was from me and I know this woman well. I can’t tell her husband because she keeps him locked up and he has no socials and I don’t have his number.
she is telling this man to leave his wife but she has no intentions of leaving her husband.
I can’t stand back and watch.
That is quite a situation, I wish the husband could find out, without knowing it came from you.

She probably didn’t read it right the first time or was lazy in her attempt to influence lol. Too many wines from her handmade Valerie glasses

Didn't she just get them done before going away?! I don't do lash extensions but I know they generally should hold up better/longer than that, right?
Is this the before or after I can’t tell 😮

Last edited:
I have never followed this lady but I just went and had a look and that video made me feel sad. And the older boy is barely on her grid either?

Everyone’s second favourite anti vax ding dong is back on Instagram. thereal_annarose
Thank you for that! I’ve been wondering how old Anna is trotting along with her toxic positivity and all round toxic personality!

Why even add that part in? So we can all applaud him for being so generous? So really he just did this so people would think he’s amazing instead of focusing on the charity? Do either of them ever do anything just because it’s a good thing to do or is it always about what’s going to make them look virtuous 🙄
Seriously…no need whatsoever! Dude, your wife has had like three overnight trips within a fortnight (assuming she’s away again this weekend with the hints she’s dropped) and you just got $500 headphones over the weekend. Forgetting the millions of other ridiculous purchases recently. I don’t care how you spend your money, just stop pretending you’re so normal and cash strapped (they probably are, but it’s not for lack of income!).

Is anyone counting how many birthday posts and stories Kyree has made for the perfect manifested baby? It never ends! Curious to see how it compares with the grumpiest toddler ever next month…

Reactions: 5
Lauren Dubios mentioned yesterday she will be doing extra ads with the lead up to Christma, due to unexpected bills, but could buy a $650 Christmas tree from Costco over the weekend.

• Haha
How did she get her account back? Or is it a new account, I can’t be bothered looking.

That Clary annoys me, she rabbits on about her poor kid having eczema and allergies but vapes inside her house with no shame whatsoever. Then made a post yesterday about how he was getting sick but she dropped him and his germs off at daycare anyway, lo and behold they told her to pick him up cause he was sick! And she had a post up identifying her baby daddy, named and shamed him on TikTok and Facebook, and said he is a fire fighter and how he started a whole bunch of fires in 2019. I felt sorry for her initially about the Mia thing but clazagirl is a joke.

Reactions: 4
I know kids are off limits but learns youngest kid can not stop dribbling or spitting when he talks! That palette is so far gone from the dummy over use. Please pay attention to your kids teeth Sarah. I’m glad I’m not going to be his kindy teacher. I’m glad he makes her laugh. It’s cute and he’s a cheeky bubba. I can’t I see it. She even wipes the dribble away!!

Reactions: 6
'Please don't think I'm boasting', piss off Kyreeee it's virtually all you do.

How did she get her account back? Or is it a new account, I can’t be bothered looking.

That Clary annoys me, she rabbits on about her poor kid having eczema and allergies but vapes inside her house with no shame whatsoever. Then made a post yesterday about how he was getting sick but she dropped him and his germs off at daycare anyway, lo and behold they told her to pick him up cause he was sick! And she had a post up identifying her baby daddy, named and shamed him on TikTok and Facebook, and said he is a fire fighter and how he started a whole bunch of fires in 2019. I felt sorry for her initially about the Mia thing but clazagirl is a joke.
She gives off major manic vibes. She also comes across as an expert on every topic. She was top of year 12, she is top in her class in law, she worked in finance, she worked in a law firm etc. I have no doubt she's a good mum but the vaping and eating junk food and drinking alcohol whilst saying she has chronic fatigue, PCOS and mental health issues (no shade I live it too) just shits me.
I feel really uncomfortable about these people such as Clary and that nutter Sarah Mills outing their baby daddies and their abusers. I completely understand why they want to do it and empathise that they went through horrid abuse but tiktok is not a therapist or a healthy way to process anger and pain. It's a complete tit storm of people with trauma and mental health issues performing for a camera and getting followers. It's icky.

She gives off major manic vibes. She also comes across as an expert on every topic. She was top of year 12, she is top in her class in law, she worked in finance, she worked in a law firm etc. I have no doubt she's a good mum but the vaping and eating junk food and drinking alcohol whilst saying she has chronic fatigue, PCOS and mental health issues (no shade I live it too) just shits me.
I feel really uncomfortable about these people such as Clary and that nutter Sarah Mills outing their baby daddies and their abusers. I completely understand why they want to do it and empathise that they went through horrid abuse but tiktok is not a therapist or a healthy way to process anger and pain. It's a complete tit storm of people with trauma and mental health issues performing for a camera and getting followers. It's icky.
What’s Clary’s username I can’t find her?

Mikhailla’s Petal & Pup hauls never disappoint.
last time it was ‘Jing-em’ for gingham, and now it’s ‘Fox’ for faux. 😂
0119F65C-D867-4FDD-A02A-F2BDCA4F3BB9.png

Also, I found it really disappointing to see Katie Frances posting tit about how the 11th of the 11th is the most ‘auspicious and magical day to manifest on’ and acting like it was a good day, when really it’s Remembrance Day and deserves respect.
B6F107F3-A259-481F-9B37-0D33E94F0C5F.png
AADE3E7D-D79C-4066-ADE6-9FC77693257C.png
070678EA-7EDA-4687-87A1-94279CFA392D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems like all the Melbourne influencers were out for Nick "bring back melb" Russian's new bar.

Rozalia's Instagram is full of photos, including a classy one of her and her friends flipping the bird.
Her abs look so strange in that dress.

Seems like all the Melbourne influencers were out for Nick "bring back melb" Russian's new bar.

Rozalia's Instagram is full of photos, including a classy one of her and her friends flipping the bird.
Her abs look so strange in that dress.
Did she get the girls done? 🍈🍈

Dying over this!! I would not have realised she meant faux if you didn’t mention it!
Undisclosed ad/gifted as per usual!!!
I was thinking for a minute ‘what is a Fox wrap?’ And then realised within the context of it not being a real wrap dress, and with her past mispronunciation it must be faux 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.