Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where HOW did her research to find that butcher she had operate on heršŸ¤”& Liv, wearing a bra would still be a good idea.

Reactions: 4
There has never been a man more desperate for a pat on the back. The fragility of his ego is really something else.

Lol Iā€™ve never heard of any of these people! The only Queenslanders I can think of are people like Jessiika, Mikkie fisher, Mikhailla and that cringefest Tammi Tmb who makes me want to puke with her try-hard goofy face and conspiracy antivax telegram group. She tries so hard to be funny but sheā€™s just cringe.
Also Dannii Rogers and Laura Bentley but I like them!
Ughhhh Tammi Tmb. Cannot stand when her face pops up on my explore page. The faces she pulls šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
I just seen a confession on an Insta page with anonymous saying someone from the master chef all stars had been hitting them up last week and then seen their wife had a baby? Any guesses who?

I uploaded a cute photo of my puppy on IG today, and in the back of my mind I was thinking (Iā€™m an over thinker) will people be sick of my cute puppy by nowā€¦. Maybe instead I should have posted my daughters money box or my husbands t shirts hanging in our wardrobe, silly me, cute puppy pics, what was I thinking šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe Une Piece has worked with Jessiikkkaaa. Yuck. They just cheapened their brand.

Reactions: 2
But I'm totally "taking score".....
So much wrong with this post but in his need to prove he's an amazing husband and father, numb nuts has missed the mark.
Again.View attachment 864361View attachment 864363
I think unfortunately for him, itā€™s not so much about supporting his wife and not keeping score as it is he has nowhere to go and no one to see. Also, pretty sure Sarah took the kids out solo this afternoon (he earned a break, but that *is* keeping score). The last time I remember him having a friend was when they were ā€œbest friendsā€ with Jimmy Rees and family and that was years ago. Iā€™ve never even heard them even generically mention ā€œBradā€™s out with friendsā€. Not to be mean, friendships can be hard (and heā€™s clearly super annoying). Iā€™ll throw him a head pat for for seeming to actually like his children and wanting to spend time with themā€¦which is sadly more than a lot of people.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d forgotten about Brooke Iseppi! Gosh her twins have grown so much. I used to follow back when they were babies (or toddlers..?) but donā€™t anymore. She always seemed harmless.
I donā€™t mind Emily Skye. Seems very down to earth and I love that she took Steve & Ashy to court šŸ˜† she seems genuine.

I think Emily is really the only one I follow.
I like Brooke too. I donā€™t think sheā€™s trying to be an influencer. She does a few sponsored posts here and there but not much really. They seem to live a relatively ā€œsimpleā€ life nothing flashy. I think she got popular because her twins are beautiful and they modeled for Sabo Skirt who was like an OG huge gram account

I see Anna Rose is back with a new account and a new face. Sheā€™s been harping on about being natural but looks like during her little break sheā€™s had some šŸ’‰ work done.
Is there a dedicated thread for her, or can someone start one?

She is quite unfortunate looking.Htf did she get into Perth unvaxed?
Yuck is Anna Rose in Perth now?
donā€™t worry about all of the families unable to see dying loved onesā€¦
This toxic anti vaxer needs to come to WA to peddle her Isagenix and conspiracy theories šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 3
has Rozalia Russian talked about her new fake boobs anywhere? No hate, but they're very obvious so I'm curious if she mentioned it at all or not.

Reactions: 3
Je$$iika spending everyoneā€™s money on solar panels and ducted air-conditioning before sheā€™s even finished sending out all of the orders is seriously some low-rent bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Je$$iika spending everyoneā€™s money on solar panels and ducted air-conditioning before sheā€™s even finished sending out all of the orders is seriously some low-rent bullshit.
I think all sponsored though.

She flew in from QLD and I believe no requirement to be vaxxed for now. Iā€™m pretty sure that changes in the next few days
From S.A..which is lowest risk..need to apply for GTG Pass..which includes proof of Vac status?

is anyone catching this sharon orval stuff? im dying to know what group it is. i think its influencers in trouble? sounds like szep and collagen isnt going to well

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.