Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice Barber now talking about “loosing her house”. Peak covid in 2020 she was saying how smart they were to sell at top of the market as covid is going to crash everything. Influencers constantly shift from hero to victim.

Reactions: 4
Ashy Bines is pregnant. That must have been a tough 4-5 months of “fertility struggles”.

Outing myself as a LDB fan (yes she’s smug, but so am I 🤣). Could have applied to so many people. The Kearns and EmmyLou immediately came to mind as they’d both advertised Christmas presents for the kids this week. I think she’s former “friends” with Sarah Kearns, so would make sense if she was having a dig.
View attachment 889552
tit she’s had some work done since I last saw her posts 😱

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else follow Crystallou (messikah’s BFF)? Bit of a snooze fest but the once in a blue moon relationship content from today just screaaaammsssss ‘we had sex for the first time in a year’ lol . I mean, congrats though. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sophie G and Mel Watts joining 26? I thought they were big enough names who have been doing it long enough to be able to make it solo?
That’s a really strange decision for both of them. 26 seems to only do really small brands and I’d think theyd want campaigns with really big brands with big budgets?

Reactions: 2
Not only did Sarah Kearns abandon limiting “screen time” (just iPads, not TV) in about three seconds flat, she’s now bought her screen addicted, (barely) three year old a video game console for Christmas. He was apparently so bad with the iPad that she had to lie that it was broken and at the shop getting repaired, instead of just telling him no. Thankfully the “shop” “fixed” it a month earlier than planned. Now he’s getting another new device? I’m getting whiplash. They must be due to install a TV in his bedroom soon.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She claims to have paid for it all herself, she’s just friends with the store owner. Not sure if that’s better or worse 🤣
I’m quite sure she would have seen Amy with that stuff and then hit up the poor store owner to send her stuff too. No way she paid for any of it. She would be shameless with asking for free stuff.

And my god the tit they buy their kids for Christmas. It makes me sick. I mean, I usually don’t care what people give their kids, that’s their own business, but these people are unbelievable. So much tit. Last year I nearly choked when I saw it all laid out. Surely no one thinks that’s reasonable or good parenting!

Reactions: 3
Not only did Sarah Kearns abandon limiting “screen time” (just iPads, not TV) in about three seconds flat, she’s now bought her screen addicted, (barely) three year old a video game console for Christmas. He was apparently so bad with the iPad that she had to lie that it was broken and at the shop getting repaired, instead of just telling him no. Thankfully the “shop” “fixed” it a month earlier than planned. Now he’s getting another new device? I’m getting whiplash. They must be due to install a TV in his bedroom soon.
Can’t believe we were just discussing whether Jessiika spent too much for Christmas and then along comes Kearns who just spent $860 for one present each for a 5 year old and 3 year old.
Wow.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe we were just discussing whether Jessiika spent too much for Christmas and then along comes Kearns who just spent $860 for one present each for a 5 year old and 3 year old.
Wow.
And just wait because they’re just getting started. You can’t tell me these kids appreciate anything they get.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.